Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU? GT? VIRGINIA TECH??!?!?! This is who the ESPN experts pick to win the ACC?!?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,020

FSU? GT? VIRGINIA TECH??!?!?! This is who the ESPN experts pick to win the ACC?!?!

Aug 29, 2015, 11:16 PM

To prove the point that in fact ESPN "analyst" are no smarter than you or I, they also picked LSU to win the SEC.

We ALL know why LSU won't win the SEC...how did they overlook that fact? Kevin Steele is terrible at his job. TER-RI-BLE.

But what do we know? We've only got the best QB and skill players in the conference AND all the toughest games in DV. No big deal. #### ESPN forever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU? GT? VIRGINIA TECH??!?!?! This is who the ESPN experts pick to win the ACC?!?!

Aug 29, 2015, 11:23 PM

I am hoping that SC loses to UNC and Ohio State sinks in Blacksburg Va

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

I understand them saying we have to unseat FSU

Aug 30, 2015, 5:52 AM

to get the nod, but then the other two picked VT and GT. It's a good thing their entire existence in football is for entertainment. Our badazz team will show out this year, and they can shove that weakest comference bs up their #%^

I think we know who we are

Aug 30, 2015, 6:02 AM
giphy.gif(981.3 K)
giphy.gif(981.3 K)

Trap games are Louisville , Miami and NC ST , all road tests .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Opinions are like ### holes, everyone has one. Play Ball!***

Aug 30, 2015, 7:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPiN doesn't wash theirs from year to year.

Aug 30, 2015, 10:48 AM

I wonder how they handle the grease buildup?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU? GT? VIRGINIA TECH??!?!?! This is who the ESPN experts pick to win the ACC?!?!

Aug 30, 2015, 9:23 AM

If we manage to win the ACC, that means we have to at least beat GT in the ACCCG. Beating GT in the regular season is NOT required, but beating FSU is required.

If we don't go 13-0, we will not be invited to play in the NC playoff.

Those guys are pretty sharp!

Aug 30, 2015, 10:32 AM

I saw where several picked Okla. to be in the BCS. The Sooners must have really improved a lot since their last game. I saw a 'backup' QB take them to the cleaners

Aug 30, 2015, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU? GT? VIRGINIA TECH??!?!?! This is who the ESPN experts pick to win the ACC?!?! ]

Haven't you heard???? According to most eSECpn pundants the ACC will be left out because "the Big12 got let out last year." Foolish me, I thought the objective was to get the best 4 team not right perceived "wrongs" from the previous year!!!

Charles Barkely says two things. Those picks, and

Aug 30, 2015, 12:59 PM

your spelling of Turrible are both Turrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2015, 1:43 PM

Only 1 game really worries me: GT. Simply because of the style of offense, our inexperience with the TO on defense, and Justin Thomas. That kid will be the BEST QB at what he does that we face all year.

We need to hit him ....HARD ...every chance we get. Like Danny Ford says when asked about defending the triple option, "We're gonna hit that QB, and he's gonna be sore. When he comes down the line, he's fair game whether he's pitched it or not."

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,020
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic