Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't Know About You But
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 513

Don't Know About You But

Aug 29, 2015, 11:23 AM

I've never been more excited about a Tiger football season and to think that it is only one week away!. I'm acting just like a little kid before Christmas and the wife thinks I'm losing control. So be it. I love THE TIGERS, Death Valley, Dabo, all our players and coaches both past and present as well as what the school represents which is all that is proper and correct in this great country.
Can't wait to hear the sound of our great band, see our cheerleaders, hear the buzz all around DV and finally see the ultimate--the run down THE HILL by our coaches and players as they prepare to try and bring a National Championship back to Clemson\, SC and Death Valley. I truly believe it will happen this year. Call me crazy or whatever but I do believe the stars are aligned to guide our Tigers on the path to the playoffs and then the title game and then the TITLE itself.
I have had a most difficult past week and face a cloudy future but I know one thing for sure---my faith, my family and the Clemson Tigers will provide all the strength that I might need.
Go Tigers---all the way in 2015!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't Know About You But

Aug 29, 2015, 12:20 PM

Hang in there, Tigerjames.....everybody has to go through tough times. The truest measure of a man--or woman--is how they handle it.

And there'll always be Clemson football to raise the spirits!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't Know About You But

Aug 29, 2015, 12:31 PM

tigrjim: Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 513
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic