Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OT: Sick and tired....leaders step up,,,,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,549

OT: Sick and tired....leaders step up,,,,

Aug 29, 2015, 8:15 AM

Wake up this AM only to hear of another police officer executed in TX last night while pumping gas. You know what..........I am sick and tired of hearing about this crap. It is a daily occurrence.

I am not sure that the solution is but where in the heck are the leaders of this country right now? Not getting political but how about Obama and other "leaders" get on primetime TV and say enough! I am so sick of the Republicans vs Democrats, whites vs black, etc. When you use that terminology it is almost instant divide. At the end of the day we are all Americans.

Its time our leaders take a stand. These politicos and others love the TV if it is there to push their agendas. How about jumping on TV and talking about stuff that matters much more than Obamacare, immigration, etc.................the importance of American lives.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OT: Sick and tired....leaders step up,,,,

Aug 29, 2015, 8:19 AM

As long as people vote for 'their' guy all the time, while blaming the 'other' guy, it is what it is. When you vote, it should be 'your agenda' you want your candidate to execute and when said candidate doesn't do the job, you strip him/her of your support.

The problem is, folks feel voting is a ten-minute exercise every other year, not worthy of their time beyond that. The results bear that out.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2015, 8:25 AM

The problem is that lack of leadership that you allude to in your post. Those you are looking to are not leaders. They are cowards. Good luck finding leadership in our overly sensitive PC society.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are under the mistaken impression that ANY

Aug 29, 2015, 8:26 AM

politican gives a sh*t about you, your family, your freedom or your well being.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are under the mistaken impression that ANY

Aug 29, 2015, 8:35 AM

This isn't about my vote vs. your vote. It's about someone having the balls to step forward and make a stand.

That is what is so frustrating. Tired of the political world we live in.

Serious question..............who would you consider a "leader" of this country. Name me one person that blacks/whites, dems/reps, etc can respect? One person...........................

Aug 29, 2015, 9:01 AM

Dr. Ben Carson

Aug 29, 2015, 9:35 AM

I like Dr Ben Carson. He's definitely the most intelligent and wise candidate available.

Aug 29, 2015, 9:51 AM

> I like Dr Ben Carson. He's definitely the most
> intelligent and wise candidate available.

LOL....

The same guy that thinks the world is only 6,000 years old. Thinks Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in America since slavery and that it's worse than 9/11. Thinks that most people that go to prison come out as homosexuals.

Old saying: How can you tell a politician is lying, whenever

Aug 29, 2015, 9:33 AM [ in reply to You are under the mistaken impression that ANY ]

they are talking.

Is there a more disingenuous, corrupt, self serving profession?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2015, 10:26 AM

Obama tried to have a discussion on fun control but the republicans won't come to the table b

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

When white people in Texas stop running their mouths about

Aug 29, 2015, 10:40 AM

how Jade Helm is coming to lock them all up in underground Walmarts, and stop hoarding thousands of rounds of ammo and dozens of guns apiece because "the government's coming to get you," then police officers will probably spend less time having paranoid crackers shoot them during routine traffic stops.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,549
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic