Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously? wake up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,622

Seriously? wake up

Aug 29, 2015, 2:56 AM

Being a student I hear a lot of things. "man y'all are gonna be good this year" "dude they have y'all picked to win the ACC" "you see some of the predictions have you guys making the playoff?"

I have a question for everyone. Is this stuff serious or this a joke? Went to the scrimmage today in the Valley, stadium was AWESOME with the new oculus to welcome you in the west end zone... oh and as for the game, yeah it was different..

All the guys just looked out of it, like they just had better things to do. Maybe it's because I'm so pumped up for next Saturday and "its just Wofford", but I feel like these guys should be losing their minds finally being able to get out there and play, being able to hit somebody. Its a week from game day. A WEEK. And these guys walked, yes WALKED onto and off of the field multiple times and were jerked out of the scrimmage and chewed out. its not coaching, I know that for a fact because I could hear Dabo yelling at the individuals to wake up and get their tails off the field.

If these guys wanna be a Tommy Bowden team and go 8-4, keep going boys. you're on the right track. On the other hand, if this team wants to be what people are talking about and actually put their names down in the history books and do something then its time to wake up. We are ONE WEEK from the greatest place in the world being packed 85,000+ deep, its time for everyone; players and fans to get ready. I wanna see the orange at the top of the hill ready to go and I have no doubt at all that these guys will not look as careless as they did today when they have someone else to hit. They will be ready and I can't wait.

Its gonna be hot, its gonna be packed, its gonna be loud. 85,000 will be ready. My question for you after the open scrimmage today: I'm ready, are you?

Smack em' around and get em straight. its go time boys!
GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously? wake up

Aug 29, 2015, 6:45 AM

Or maybe the scrimmage was planned to NOT show their hand, NOT show how they really are, and just wearing a poker face. :) Maybe.

We will know how good (or bad) this team really is by ~ 1:00p next Saturday.

Aug 29, 2015, 7:31 AM

Meh, they've been hitting each other for weeks, it's the end of a long few weeks of practice, school just started. Blah blah blah.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2015, 7:47 AM

There will not be 85K in Death Valley for the Wofford game . Ipener or not , 78K ....tops .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 29, 2015, 8:22 AM

Open scrimmage, huh? Yeah....doubt that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Open for students.***

Aug 29, 2015, 8:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Wow, thanks for the heads up.

Aug 29, 2015, 8:25 AM

Anybody want my Wofford tickets?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I think it was the "Beanie Bowl"

Aug 29, 2015, 9:04 AM

That is where they walk through all of the activities pre-game, so the freshmen know what to do on game day prior to kickoff.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2015, 9:32 AM

...in other news, it looks like all the NFL teams are going to suck too. They just are going through the motions during all these preseason games. I think the NFL owners should panic and sell all their teams as quick as possible.

overreactmuch?

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic