Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Martavis Article - C'mon Man
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,252

Martavis Article - C'mon Man

Aug 28, 2015, 5:41 PM

I've been a big Martavis booster for 4 years or so. Always felt he should have had more targets at Clemson and was pleasantly surprised to see his career take-off with the Steelers. This article sums up Martavis' hugely positive impact on Big Ben and the Pittsburgh team pretty well.

Disappointed of course in how he has let down himself, Ben and his coaches, teammates and ownership. And of course looking for him to get it together ... reference attached good read on Martavis' ability and his potential career impact if he gets it together. C'mon Man!

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/6005/what-does-martavis-bryant-s-potential-suspension-mean-for-the-steelers-and-fantasy-football-owners#

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Martavis Article - C'mon Man

Aug 28, 2015, 7:09 PM

I called him the "steal of the draft" last year. I am so disappointed in him doing this. He has such tremendous potential. Honestly, I never thought he got enough passes thrown his way at CLEMSON. I know - I know - he dropped some passes. But this guy is good - really good. I thought the Steelers made the draft pick of the year with this guy, and now, I'm not so sure. Dadgummit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,252
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic