Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Glitch" with the mail involving tickets?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,163

"Glitch" with the mail involving tickets?

Aug 27, 2015, 4:48 PM

I called Clemson two days ago since my tickets still hadn't arrived. I wanted to make sure there wasn't some mistake on my end. The woman told me everything was fine but that it must be a glitch in with the post office.

Er, okay. Well, she put in the order to have them sent back out. However, today, I'm starting to ask this question: Is there a risk of theft in this case? Anyone having a similar issue?

Too lazy to go back through old messages and see if this has already been addressed. Cheers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: "Glitch" with the mail involving tickets?

Aug 27, 2015, 5:08 PM

There probably is a risk. I didn't get my tickets either. I called yesterday to have them sent out again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2015, 5:25 PM

better get to your seats early so your thief doesnt scan your ticket first to get in!

i remember when I was in med school UNC would do these online ticket printouts, and you could transfer them to other students, for instance if the NCSU alums in my class got Clemson Tickets, they could transfer to me and vice versa for games. however with multiple copies floating around, only the first ticket scanned counted.

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

My tickets showed up Tuesday after I went to the IPTAY offic

Aug 27, 2015, 9:57 PM

My tickets finally showed up Tuesday after I went to the IPTAY office on Sunday. They looked through the packets they had on Sunday but couldn't find them. Told me they would start reprinting on Tuesday and the reprint would void the original tickets. Magically mine showed up on Tuesday. I suspect they found them after I left and put them in the mail.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I'm guessing...

Aug 28, 2015, 7:54 AM

It's more of a Clemson incompetency issue than a post office one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Aug 28, 2015, 7:56 AM

We fixed the "glitch". Therefore, Milton won't be receiving a paycheck. It will just work it self out.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,163
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic