Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson QB's ranked in Top 3 of ESPN's ACC QB Rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson QB's ranked in Top 3 of ESPN's ACC QB Rankings

Aug 26, 2015, 3:02 PM

Clemson QB's ranked in Top 3 of ESPN's ACC QB Rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Click Bait. Link brings you right back to this article

Aug 26, 2015, 3:24 PM

In all seriousness, how anyone can think Justin Thomas or Tim Byerly is a better qb than DW is beyond me! Those guys are basically running backs. They're solid in their system, but Watson is a good runner in his own rights and has one of the best arms in the country. His poise is through the roof from what we've seen so far. I just don't understand how people come up with these rankings.

Message was edited by: CU13®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But don't they have to consider the system? Thomas played

Aug 26, 2015, 7:23 PM

unbelievable for a whole season. DW did for half season. I know Thomas isn't near the talent as DW and wouldn't be that great in our system but you can say the same of DW in their system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But don't they have to consider the system? Thomas played

Aug 26, 2015, 8:52 PM

DW, or any other real QB, wouldn't go there either. Still, these guys fit the GT system very well. It is a system that offers no future beyond GT, but maybe that's what they want.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GT gets nod over Clemson??

Aug 26, 2015, 3:27 PM

How is Byerly as a backup any better than Schuessler or Bryant??? He hasn't even had a dozen snaps has he?

Thomas and Watson head to head, you pick Watson.

At least they didn't say Golson.

Is this a joke. Would ANY team in the country, other than GT

Aug 26, 2015, 3:28 PM

want Thomas and Byerly over Watson and Kelly?

Navy? Any team stuck with the trip option I guess

Aug 26, 2015, 3:31 PM

Thomas is a stud for that kind of offense. But I'd take Schuessler and Byrant in either order over those 2 for our kind of offense any day.

But that's who Thomas and Byerly play for, GT.***

Aug 26, 2015, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Is this a joke. Would ANY team in the country, other than GT ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this a joke. Would ANY team in the country, other than GT

Aug 26, 2015, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Is this a joke. Would ANY team in the country, other than GT ]

They won't get a sniff as NFL QB's. They might get looked atas some sort of receiver, if they can catch, but I doubt it. Still, they can look pretty adequate in PJ's scheme. They are the best QB's he's had at GT. That's for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Josh Nesbitt sez hey***

Aug 26, 2015, 10:01 PM

I wonder who has the best third string quarterback in the ACC

Aug 26, 2015, 3:53 PM

I wonder who has the best third string quarterback in the ACC... In other words, what a ridiculous article!

I wonder who has the best third string quarterback in the ACC

Aug 26, 2015, 3:54 PM

I wonder who has the best third string quarterback in the ACC... In other words, what a ridiculous article!

Re: FB Update: Clemson QB's ranked in Top 3 of ESPN's ACC QB Rankings

Aug 26, 2015, 8:45 PM

GT's QB's are wannabe's compared to DW.

playing with a torn ACL, he still thumped SC. Boom.***

Aug 27, 2015, 9:18 AM

Aug 27, 2015, 9:20 AM

Whatever

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2015, 9:23 AM

That pic of DW ... his facial expression appears as though he just heard he was ranked behind Justin Thomas and Tim Byerly. LOL! What a joke!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic