Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 72
| visibility 562

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Aug 17, 2015, 8:40 AM

Friday, went out for a friend's birthday. Went to this place that played 80a and 90s hip hop/dance music everybody had fun. Some chick from work licked my face because I wiped off her cheek kiss, after feeling that, I really want her to do that thing wives don't do.

Saturday, work and the ballpark festival of standing in lines. It was a good time, but #### the lines. Tried many good beers, most of which I didn't catch the name of. I also tried some of that Not Your Father's Root Beer. I would need to try it again, but it seemed better than trying to mix rootbeer and liquor. At the end of the night, saw a lady fall down and get her hair stuck in one of those blowers for a bounce house.

Sunday was typical.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not worth a durn.

Aug 17, 2015, 8:41 AM

Became an empty nester. No one to fuss at.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please Dial 1-800-RHtig to learn how to

Aug 17, 2015, 8:44 AM

emptynester. I think Mumbo can also give some pointers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beer at the Esso Friday, lunch in Greenville Saturday

Aug 17, 2015, 8:44 AM

Beer on my boat yesterday. It was like a 3 day weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good***

Aug 17, 2015, 8:45 AM

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Aug 17, 2015, 8:48 AM

Good. Took the biggest #### of my life.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Re: I didn't think #### was censored***

Aug 17, 2015, 8:54 AM

Well, the Lunge is closed for the rest of the day

Aug 17, 2015, 9:33 AM

Clean-up on aisle Johnny Dangerously.

Re: I didn't think #### was censored***

Aug 17, 2015, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: I didn't think #### was censored*** ]

rekt

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Friday - worked, which sucked because I'm normally off on

Aug 17, 2015, 8:49 AM

Fridays.

Saturday - Was supposed to play golf. Blew it off and slept in. That thing that you referenced that wives won't do (some people need different wives). Went to Augusta and spent lots of money on baby. As I have previously stated, I have forgotten how expensive those little f###### are.

Sunday - Church. Laundry. Watched PGA Championship. Went to golf course and hit balls, chipped, and putted in preparation for winning tournament this coming weekend. Went well considering I haven't touched a club since May.

Somewhere in all this mixed in several various beers (Red Stripe, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Terrapin).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Your wife hasn't been wifed very long yet.

Aug 17, 2015, 8:56 AM

May she not get the memo and never stop. Or at least keep it up until the baby gets here and you are too tired to even consider nookies.

You should have called me on saturday and come over...

Aug 17, 2015, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Friday - worked, which sucked because I'm normally off on ]

for milf-fest at the pool.

Hot neighbor was in bikini

Why thank you for asking, Aerozeptallica

Aug 17, 2015, 8:50 AM

Went to Carowinds on Saturday (bc free tickets from work). Rode Fury 325 three times before the park opened...9/10 wood recommend. Rode like 5 other things and went to Tilted Kilt for lunch...2/10 do not recommend. Twin Peaks' beer is cheaper and colder and they have hotter waitresses.

Sunday I took the deck off my JD mower. Cleaned out all the moldy grass, changed the blades and drive belt (had to heat one of the sheaves to get it off). Changed the oil, air and fuel filters. Also put a new solenoid valve in my icemaker bc the old one decided to leak all over my kitchen floor. Ended the evening watching Bachelor in Paradise because trashy/hawt.

Beary interesting

Aug 17, 2015, 8:52 AM

Went fishing Friday on Hartwell. Went to Helen, GA for a short vacation that evening. Saturday I put the trash in a bear proof trash bin and woke up at 10:30 p.m. to watch a bear tear through our trash and spread it around the woods. Apparently you have to put a lock and chain on the bear-proof trash bin to keep the bears out of the trash. Drove back yesterday afternoon and had some homemade pizza for dinner.

Re: Did you catch anything?***

Aug 17, 2015, 8:55 AM

AIDS. He caught AIDS.***

Aug 17, 2015, 8:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: I hope it was the finanical kind***

Aug 17, 2015, 8:57 AM

Probably just the teaching kind.***

Aug 17, 2015, 8:58 AM

Yes***

Aug 17, 2015, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Did you catch anything?*** ]

Helen, GA is one of the worst places in the world***

Aug 17, 2015, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Beary interesting ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG***

Aug 17, 2015, 9:55 AM

I guess it's great if you like floating down a river

Aug 17, 2015, 10:04 AM

side by side with 50% of Georgia's redneck and hispanic community. And by floating, I mean walking your tube over rocks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know about that...but it's a fun place to camp...

Aug 17, 2015, 10:10 AM

and drink beer.

We were on the bus to float down the river

Aug 17, 2015, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I guess it's great if you like floating down a river ]

Along the route you could see how many people were in the river, so we decided against it. Took my nephews to a place where you pay $11 for a bucket to find "gems". They enjoyed it. Went back up to the rental and grilled steaks. I could see how it would be the worst place ever, but we avoided it pretty well.

disagree

Aug 17, 2015, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Helen, GA is one of the worst places in the world*** ]

the bakery at Hofer's is excellent. Love their pretzel rolls

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

There is a little desert shop that is good

Aug 17, 2015, 10:11 AM

Still not worth it. I guess people actually live there?

Summarize

Aug 17, 2015, 9:01 AM

Friday went to an engagement party for some friends, had 3 beers and felt like shiit.

Saturday went running while wife and kids at gym, went to breakfast, went to Academy Sports and various other places, and shiit 4-5 times during all of that, once while I was out running. Got back for naps and then went to my Mother-In-Law's wedding. This was her fourth wedding, but her first NOT at the J.O.P. We had very low expectations, but it ended up being really small and nice. I didn't even attempt to drink a beer because stomach.

Sunday I got up and watch THE ARSENAL get their first points of the season (Thank Mesut, nomsayin?) and then Publix and church in that order. Late for church, leave for Subway/KFC, get home and son decided to wash his hair with mashed potatoes. Funny at first. Wife and daughter go to birthday party, 2 yr old wakes up from nap after 30 minutes, Greenr is stuck with 11 week old and pissy 2 year old for +/- 3 hours. Fun times, #DadLife. Dinner was a cup of yogurt with peaches because stomach issues and in bed by 10:45. Biggie and Tupac documentary on kept me awake for a few minutes, but I couldn't stay awake so I recorded it.

ALL WEEKEND I HAVE HAD DEATHFARTS. IT SMELLS LIKE A GERBIL DIED IN THERE (Wife thought that was funny until she caught a wiff).

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No complaints.

Aug 17, 2015, 9:05 AM

Friday was pretty laid back & chill, drank a few Benford beers and listened to music all night. I'm really starting to adopt Benford World's Problem Solver as my standard anytime IPA.

Saturday morning was a flurry of chores, including finally getting around to cutting up a few trees with the chainsaw from past storms. If you don't chainsaw every day, that WILL put a hurting on you. Went to play LOUD rock and roll around 3:00, had a few special guests come and play, drank numerous beers, and jammed until about 10. Went home and fell into a coma around 11:00.

Sunday, got up and sat in the recliner and drank coffee for a couple of hours, then went to the grocery store, came home and gathered up the Mrs. and Tiger and went here:
http://treehouse-restaurant.com/
Very cool place, good beer list, good food, super nice waitstaff and really dog friendly. Tried all of their tacos (the food, not the waitresses), drank beers, listened to the live duo play then came home early evening and watched a few episodes of Orange Is The New Black, went to bed.

All in all, I'd give it 4.25 stars on scale of 5.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

started out well, went downhill* pretty quickly

Aug 17, 2015, 9:08 AM

Fri - Datenight w/ SheGUAR, downtown g'ville restaurant, then bars...had to call it a night @ 11:30 because kids needed to be picked up

Sat - mostly hangin' out, went on a trail run around 6pm, tweaked my right calf about 2 miles in (*get it? downhill?, had to stop and walk it off for the last 1/3 mile back to the car...ice/ibuprofen/etc that night

Sun - leg felt better, but not great....had to take it easy up and down stairs. About and hour before takin the fam to the G'ville Drive game, kids were at each other's throats upstairs...I forgot about my leg, and ran up the stairs...about 3/4 of the way up I felt what I'd compare to Hulk Hogan ripping his shirt off....but in my calf. I didn't make it up the rest of the stairs, and have been limping very slowly since....which made for a GREAT time @ the ballgame...with kids. and stairs. and everything in general.

so, yay.

Somebody in here recently bought a dremel or

Aug 17, 2015, 9:14 AM

a similar tool made by another company. Would you like us to use that to remove your leg?

nah, i've got the tools to do the job should it come to that

Aug 17, 2015, 9:16 AM

butt thanks

Pretty good.

Aug 17, 2015, 9:19 AM

Friday night, worked on the house til midnight.

Saturday, worked on the house starting at 9 am until about 4:30 pm. Then went to a thing at North Greenville University to acquaint incoming freshmen with local churches. Then went to the in-laws lake house.

Sunday, at the lake... went wakeboarding, swam with my daughter and dogs, then came home at about 6pm.

there is a North Greenville University in NY also?

Aug 17, 2015, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fantastic

Aug 17, 2015, 9:20 AM

Had to work on Friday night as I was covering some work going on in San Francisco - got to bed around 1:30.

Wake up around 8:00, jump in shower, clean up and pack my bags. Get into the car around 9:20 and begin my trip to Maryland to see Phish at Merriweather Post Pavilion. Traffic was the suck especially when one toll plaza had the EZ Pass express lane closed. Arrive to my friends place around 1:15. Go to store to pick up sundries and beers. Come back to the house and our plan is complete. Leave and go to Jailbreak Brewing Company for drink and food. Beers were alright - nothing to write home about - but the beef sammich was great. Leave around 5:00 and head to the lot. Cut off about 20 people and gain entry into the lot about 5 cars before its full. Text internet ticket connection and figure out where to meet. Grab a beer and make trip to the other lot to meet up. Find the person, pay for ticket, and on our merry ways. Go back to car, see Mike Gordon on golf cart, and then unpack to tailgate in the shade. Drink about 4-5 beers, pack up, and head into show around 7:15. Get into the show, stub down to the pavilion with my group, and the show begins with Simple > Glide, Buried Alive > McGrupp which was awesome. After the show - headed back to the car and we got out of there fast. No traffic at all due to sweet parking spot. Post show visit to Goldberg's in Pikesville and get many bagels and the Nova Platter. Amazing. Head back to my guests place, smash the Nova Platter and a homemade Chipwich. Leave the house feeling very full and head to the hotel for sleepy time. Great great day.

Sunday - drive home (surprisingly no traffic at all) and lay around the house lazily all day and watch golf. Weekly food shopping and back home for dinner and bed.

GREAT WEEKEND.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson soccer game was good

Aug 17, 2015, 9:21 AM

since it never occurred. Must have had my dates mixed up. There were no lines on the field and no goals at the ends. However, got to smoke a fine cigar and drink beer on the walk over there so that was a plus.

It does seem that soccer is best when it doesn't occur.***

Aug 17, 2015, 9:27 AM

if there was no soccer game, how did this occur?

Aug 17, 2015, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Clemson soccer game was good ]

Clemson's Kyle Murphy (19) dribbles past a Presbyterian defender during a preseason game at Clemson on Saturday.

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/clemson-takes-on-presbyterian

well, it wasn't on Riggs field***

Aug 17, 2015, 4:51 PM

oh

Aug 17, 2015, 4:52 PM

Men's Soccer to Hold Exhibition Matches on Practice Fields
By: ClemsonTigers.com
Release: Friday 08/07/2015
Send this article to a friend Print RSS

More Sharing Services
Tweet

The Clemson men's soccer team, ranked 11th in the NSCAA's Preseason Top 25, will play it's two home exhibition matches on the soccer practice fields, located between the football indoor and outdoor fields and the indoor track. The two matches take place on Aug. 15 and Aug. 20 against Presbyterian College and Campbell, respectively.

Both matches will begin at 7 p.m. and fans are encouraged to come out and support the Tigers in their first competitions since winning last season's ACC Tournament championship and advancing to the Round of 16 in the NCAA Tournament.

The playing surface at Historic Riggs Field, long considered to be among the best in the nation, underwent updates to the drainage system, sidelines and grass surface over the summer. The construction was finished several weeks ago, but the team has opted to give the new grass surface some extra time to set before playing on it.

The team opens the regular season on Aug. 28 against East Tennessee State at 7:30 p.m. That match will be held on the new surface at Historic Riggs Field.

Painted my front porch

Aug 17, 2015, 9:23 AM

Took the whole friggin day. 74 rails. I counted. Each with 4 sides, a top 2x4 and a bottom 2x4, posts, and thank God for the roller and pole technique a neighbor told me about. Otherwise, I would be dead now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was an astounding 19 on my rating scale

Aug 17, 2015, 9:48 AM

Friday – Ate at my favorite seafood restaurant, came home, crashed out. 10/10 will do again

Saturday – helped with a coaches course at the club in the morn, took the volunteers to lunch, drove to Columbia (aka Hel1), got my butt whipped in our game that night. Ate Firehouse, rode home, crashed. 0/10 will not do again

Sunday – Blues lose (fack), help out with course again, took volunteers to lunch, played a match yesterday to a 2-2 draw against an older team. Went with team to Mellow Mushroom. 9/10, will do again if Blues win next time

Overall 10+0+9……19/30

Because, math

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why did you trick Wilmo into thinking there was Clemson

Aug 17, 2015, 9:51 AM

soccer going on this weekend?

All part of my evil plan to have people drive to Clemson

Aug 17, 2015, 9:56 AM

for no reason at all

please tell me u didn't drive ALL the way to L'ville on Fri***

Aug 17, 2015, 9:53 AM [ in reply to It was an astounding 19 on my rating scale ]

Of course not, you think I am some sort of idiot ?

Aug 17, 2015, 9:55 AM

I flew in Pawless' jet there. We dined on caviar, Muncie Ribs and Cheddar Bay Biscuits

So...

Aug 17, 2015, 10:08 AM

the kind of idiot that would ruin his appetite on the jet and not be able to fill up on delicious, fresh, high quality Louisville seafood immediately upon arrival.

10-4, Big Chief. 10-4.

Listen here, Chappy. I, for one, cannot turn down a

Muncie rib. In fact, I will fight you for it

I'm not saying Muncie ribs aren't the best, but...

Aug 17, 2015, 10:16 AM

if you're going to Louisville, you don't go filling up on ribs or Mellow Mushroom subs before you get there. Just like you wouldn't fill up on delicious, fresh, high quality Louisville seafood if you and Pawless fly to Muncie in his jet for ribs.

I DID NOT THINK I NEEDED TO AUTHOR A MANUAL FOR YOU PEOPLE.

Mellow Mushroom? Did you have a sub? They have the

Aug 17, 2015, 10:01 AM [ in reply to It was an astounding 19 on my rating scale ]

best Subs. Supposedly they cook other food, but we just go there for the subs.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I should have gotten a sub from Mellow on Friday.

Aug 17, 2015, 10:02 AM

I got a pie at the whole #### thing.

Apple or Pecan?***

Aug 17, 2015, 10:04 AM

meat. They had one with shrimp and sausage that looked

Aug 17, 2015, 10:07 AM

great. I was not feeling that adventurous though.

It's always a gamble with those type pies.

You never really know if they use delicious, fresh, high quality Louisville shrimp or not.

It looked pretty good. Sausage looked to be higher

Aug 17, 2015, 10:16 AM

quality than Hilshire farm.

too bad Mellow Mushroom in Clemson will be gone

Aug 17, 2015, 10:09 AM [ in reply to It was an astounding 19 on my rating scale ]

the food is good even with the kitchen staff always being high

stupid new condos

didn't know that....

Aug 17, 2015, 10:11 AM

they're tearing it down (old PKA shack) and building condos?

Mellow Mushroom will supposedly occupy the first floor***

Aug 17, 2015, 10:12 AM

well, that's good to know

Aug 17, 2015, 10:13 AM

I was wondering where they would show back up

I believe I read that Mellow will have a spot

Aug 17, 2015, 10:12 AM [ in reply to didn't know that.... ]

in the new building, but it won't have the same character as a house that should fall down at any moment.

meh...

Aug 17, 2015, 9:53 AM

Friday got back home late from being at factory. Wife is recovering from foot surgery, so I'm running the show so she can stay off feet and heal.

Saturday...breakfast and shopping with son. Pokemon battles with son who is 7, has no idea exactly how to play, nor do I. Surprisingly, he won every game. Took son and daughter to pool for lunch and Milf-fest...no pics due to questionable nijer skillz. More pokemon battles, lego building, model train playing, princess fashion show, Saun the Sheep episodes on Amazon prime video. Take out japanese.

Sunday...breakfast with daughter. Watched 1 episode of something on netflix, interrupted every 10 min by one of the children. More pokemnon battles (still never won one) and then to pool. Made BBQ chicken nachoes that rocked for dinner...kids to bed...me to bed.

Sore this morning from throwing kids around in pool for 2 hours.

Have a 5:55am flight out tomorrow am to Richmond. Looking forward to a few nights in a hotel to rest!

forgot that the water line on the sink in the laundry room..

Aug 17, 2015, 10:14 AM

burst on sat afternoon.

Luckily we were home. Still made a big mess, but I was able to contain it in the laundry room and protected the adjacent wood floors. Was metal tubing with flare fitting. Not sure I've ever seen one of those fail like that.

Not too bad, could have been better

Aug 17, 2015, 9:59 AM

The neighbors dog got off it's chain (again) Saturday, so I obviously got blamed. Feuded with them for a few minutes, also mocked them for posting bible versus on facebook, which was fun.

Then my septic tank line got clogged, because stupid ####### thick ### aloe infused toilet paper that I ####### hate anyway. Called roto rooter, they solved it pretty quickly thankfully.

Sunday, slept in, then went and put the boat in for a couple of hours. Things used to slow down on the lake after July 4th, not the case this year. Was almost broadsided by a female DNR hauling ### out of Clemson, still not sure if she saw me. The Oculus looks nice from the water.

Went home, drank another couple of beers, then went to sleep.

Worked my butt off in the yard on Friday and fissin' things

Aug 17, 2015, 10:22 AM

up on Sattidy, including changing the guts of a leaky toilet and installing a couple of fixtures, not to mention cleaning the cleaning closet (why Ms. Wilbur82 [nopigs] had 5 - yes FIVE - bottles of Soft Scrub, 5 - yes FIVE - bottles of scrubbing Bubbles and 4 - yes FOUR - bottles of Tilex is beyond me. You'd think there would be a bacteria stupid enough to even show up at our house).

Sunday, played golf very poorly then hung out the pool while we had an open house. Finished it off with some sushi last night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Still in progress

Aug 17, 2015, 10:31 AM

I will report back with a total overview tomorrow, but so far so good and on the way to the lake now so I don't see today bringing me down.

ROH

The weekend was great. Very relaxing

Aug 18, 2015, 10:10 AM

Friday I worked out after work and then went home and did nothing for the rest of the night but watch tv and read. Asleep by 11.

Saturday I "slept in" till about 8:30, showered, and then went to the store and bought a couple racks of baby backs for the smoker. Ribs went on a little after noon and I parked myself on the couch and watched golf all afternoon. I had been having trouble with over cooking the ribs a little the last few times I had done it so since I had nothing else going on I set a timer for every half hour to go check the temp and make sure the coals didn't go out. Cooked the ribs up to 196 and they may have been the best I've done yet. I experimented with a different rub on each rack too one sweeter and one a bit more savory I guess you could say. Both turned out great, but the sweet ones I enjoyed without adding any sauce 10/10 will do again.

Sunday I was up about 8 and put two 9.5lbs butts on by about 9. They stayed on for about 11 hours until the internal temp was right at 200. Also sat on my butt and watched a lot more golf in the afternoon. My siblings also arrived home throughout the day from their respective summer jobs before heading back to school.

I took the day off yesterday to hang out with the siblings since I've hardly seen them this year. Their fault not mine... Packed up the boat and headed to Lake Murray and was one the water by about 10. The weather was pretty awesome for relaxing on the water and we pretty much had the lake to ourselves. I have also decided that I want a kayak with a motor and a giant white lab to chill on the front. We were off the water around 5 and went home and ate leftover BBQ and made homemade icecream. I was exhausted and passed out by 9.

This was the first weekend in 5 or 6 weeks I think that I had not played a volleyball tournament so it was nice to do a whole lot of nothing as well as see the siblings.

10/10 will probably schedule another relaxing weekend for sometime after football season.

ROH

Great!

Aug 17, 2015, 10:50 AM

Friday night was just me and the boy at home as daughterof- had cheerleading choreography camp. We watched the Sword in the Stone (one of my favorite Disney animateds, back when animation was real animation, not CG). Only hiccup was the text I got from wifeof- as she was leaving with daughterof- from choreography - "Is it OK if friendof-daughterof- sleeps over tonite?" Uh...I know that "No." is the wrong answer there, so I relent.

Saturday - up somewhat early for the first T-Ball practice of the season for sonof-. Coach_jroberts, in his first season coaching t-ball did admirably. The kids did well. Goldfish and Capri Suns for everyone, we leave happy. Haul ### across town to daughterof-'s first cheerleading "game" (just a half-game jamboree to kick off the season). A relatively quiet rest of the day then church in the evening so I could get up and get my long run in on Sunday morning. Fell asleep in the recliner while wifeof- watched Billy Madison on comedy central. Good day.

Sunday - Up at 5:30, got n 10.2 miles @ 8:25 pace and was back at the house before anyone else was out of bed. Quiet morning then took sonof- to the first flag football practice of the season. Coach_jroberts is a veteran cat herder with flag football and the kids had fun. Goldfish and Capri Suns for everyone, we leave happy. Grocery store then a quick nap during the end of the race. Ate dinner then managed to get the front lawn mowed before it got too dark. Back lawn will get done tonite. Big Brother on the TV after the kids were in bed then fell asleep in the recliner with the end of the ESPN baseball game of the week. Another good day.

All the weekend goodness was killed this morning as I taught the kids to not yell at each other (I could hear them in the driveway while walking back to my car from dragging the trash cans out) by yelling at them about yelling. Probably the wrong teaching method ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

When it comes to teaching kids, I've always found that if

Aug 17, 2015, 11:00 AM

you smack them in the snout with a rolled up magazine when they do something you don't like, then after a while, they get really timid and all you have to do is feign popping them in the snout and they cringe in fear.

YOU. ARE. WELCOME.

Sunday, I learned that the Uncle Aero powers are

Aug 17, 2015, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Great! ]

strong. There was a 6 and nearly 4 year old playing with some legos. They'd already been told by their mother to play nice. The nearly 4 year old acted like she wanted to cry about something stupid. I just gave her a look that conveyed that it would be a waste of time and she went on about her business.

Bought a new (used) Jeep Grand Cherokee

Aug 17, 2015, 11:00 AM

Cuz I like to party.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for asking

Aug 17, 2015, 11:29 AM

Went to Emerald Isle. Got drunk Friday night. Sat out on the beach for a few hours Saturday and got drunk. Continued to get drunk while eating Mexican. Watched the Kingsman, which was awesome, all while drinking. Watched Chelsea get their ### kicked on Sunday morning, leading me to drink.

I drank a lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Folly Beach was nice.

Aug 17, 2015, 11:33 AM

Bowen's Island was awesome.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somehow, I have never made it out there.***

Aug 17, 2015, 12:05 PM

Pretty good.

Aug 17, 2015, 12:26 PM

Went to the Trappe Door Friday night with Mumbette, ate some great food and drank some Golden Draak and Rare Vos.

Saturday night, jbvarnad and jbvarnadette invited me and Mumbette for ribs. Got a lil' drunkie-poo.

Back to Monday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Replies: 72
| visibility 562
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic