Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone who can post to FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Someone who can post to FGF

Aug 4, 2015, 9:39 PM

Please go over there and post the YouTube video of all of DW4's TD's. Someone made a tread where he claims all of his TD's came from behind the line.

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/a-message-for-the-clemmers-on-the-board-re-watson-shaw.43983/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coots are so stupid it hurts.

Aug 4, 2015, 9:48 PM

what can DW4 do "with pressure in his face"???

in his first start against UNC

I'm surprised that post wasn't from Manginafold, the stupid was so thick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Ha..stupid Coots, they actually low-ball Watson vs Mitchell!

Aug 4, 2015, 10:04 PM

GeeZ...guess #4 will have to slice & dice them again this year to make those stupid braggarts notice they've been beaten to a pulp.

GoTiGERS ..keep RocKing Em so to get that 25th overall win in the series.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha..stupid Coots, they actually low-ball Watson vs Mitchell!

Aug 4, 2015, 10:17 PM

The OP on that thread talked about how Clemson plays weak competition compared to the Coots competition.
The panel has determined that is a lie .
Then he says that beating South Caroliner wasn't a big deal , that is also a lie .
It was important to end the suffering of our fambase , in having to last through 5 years of losing to little brother ...it was hugely important.
Now , when Clemson led by DW4 goes down there this fall and flattens them again , they will see that he is for real . Well , the idiots like that OP will , anyway . The majority of those mental midgets already got that one all ciphered out .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Ha..stupid Coots, they actually low-ball Watson vs Mitchell!

Aug 4, 2015, 11:34 PM

They are slowly preparing themselves mentally...right now, we are in the first stage...denial. After ND, it will turn into doubt. About mid-season will come aknowledgement....comeDecember will be acceptance...then come January will be rage and insanity. lol

Yeah that "Manafold" dude is a football illiterate cretin.

Aug 4, 2015, 10:13 PM [ in reply to coots are so stupid it hurts. ]

They had one thread comparing DW to Connor Mitch.....and carrying on as if there is actually a comparison. Their ignorance is mind blowing.

Wow...you must really hate stupid people....

Aug 5, 2015, 8:33 AM [ in reply to coots are so stupid it hurts. ]

Regerring to the moral defectives on FGF as stupid is an insult to stupid people everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Someone who can post to FGF

Aug 4, 2015, 10:17 PM

They also said that DW4 didn't lead the country for a while in QB rating...that he wasn't even in the top 12 in the ACC. It's like a parallel universe over there where the opposite is actually true.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:36 PM

Links are in there though to counter that...straight from ESPN.

Aug 4, 2015, 11:43 PM

Good. I'm sure the poor guy who provided the link got the banhammer.

I'll sign up...

Aug 4, 2015, 10:33 PM

if you loan me a full body condom, bottle of bleach and some anti-crack meds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For something unrelated

Aug 4, 2015, 10:34 PM

;)

Clemson

Aug 5, 2015, 12:38 AM

But why, why would anybody with a brain try and explain or convince someone without a brain of anything. They are chickens and don't know that chickens lay eggs, not even when they have seen their team lay more eggs on a FB field than any team in college FB. They actually believe they are Carolina, and a chicken looks nothing like a goat!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 12:44 AM

I agree. I've tried to reason with them and bring facts to their threads. Fact bringers get the banhammer over there, even when some of the less insane coots agree with what you are saying. That board is a parallel universe where up is down. Nowadays, I just use it for a laugh.

Yeah... a clucker co-worker was saying that

Aug 5, 2015, 3:45 AM

WE, as in clemson fans live in the past when he was gloating about winning 5 out of the last 6.....

I'm hoping to the high heavens that we win like seven or eight in a row so they can just shut up about their 15 minutes of fame with their streak..

Chicken fans are just stupid......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah... a clucker co-worker was saying that

Aug 5, 2015, 8:02 PM

The ONLY thing they have in 100+ years of football is beating their rival 5 years straight. Pretty pathetic. I would be embarrassed to brag if I were them.

Aug 5, 2015, 7:53 PM

Y'all are all wasting your time trying to interject any kind of reason on that sight. I have a saying that I like to use when it comes to coots. Wanna hear it?? Here it go...."trying to show reality to a chicken fan is like holding up a mirror in front of a vampire. They can't see $h!+."

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic