Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Found my new parking spot. It's in 3A
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,419

Found my new parking spot. It's in 3A

Aug 4, 2015, 6:46 PM

I know there are trees there. Does anyone know which rows/spaces are in the shade?

#fingerscrossed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Google Earth it***

Aug 4, 2015, 7:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I don't need to. I know where it is.

Aug 4, 2015, 8:56 PM

It is an area lot, but I guess they have assigned spaces according to what I saw on IPTAY. I just don't know how the rows/numbers go in that lot. I know about half or more of the lot is in the shade, and it's grass. I guess I will find out soon enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh sorry, i misread your post***

Aug 5, 2015, 10:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

terrible lot. I'll buy your pass.***

Aug 4, 2015, 7:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3A is a downgrade from Lot 2.

Aug 4, 2015, 8:57 PM

But if I'm in the shade, I will consider it an upgrade.

Lot 3A is area and does not have space numbers

Aug 4, 2015, 9:06 PM

The numbers on your IPTAY account are for their computer system that does the assignments. 3A is first come first serve

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Found my new parking spot. It's in 3A

Aug 4, 2015, 9:44 PM

We were moved from lot 1 to lot 3a last year. We are coming from 85 north, so we come in on hwy 123, and come in by the y beach. The lot is on the corner of hwy 93 and perimeter rd. There is some shade up close to perimeter rd. If you come in by y beach there is an entry on the west end (goes back towards bsb field) that avoids traffic at perimeter rd. After games it is very easy to get out using this road.
However, like all unnumbered area lots, better get there early for big games. Hope this helps.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3A aka The Ditch

Aug 4, 2015, 11:03 PM

Short walk to the stadium. No chance to get in if you're there within 30 minutes of the game (maybe more). Overbooked. If the attendants are still around, they'll put you somewhere though - probably in a better spot. I like 3A because it's easy to get out & head towards Seneca (back way back to Georgia). Exit it west is best but east is easy too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 10:34 AM

I have lot 3A but usually park with friends in McFadden. Like every other area lot (it seems), they have put too many people in there. At the start of the day, it seems great, but once you get within a few hours of game time, they have it jam packed. My advice, get there early and you have a chance at shade and choosing where you want to be. The later you are, the more chance of getting put in the middle of the lot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2015, 10:36 AM

FULL PARKING LOTS AT FOOTBALL GAMES. THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,419
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic