Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Unfinished Business
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Unfinished Business

Aug 3, 2015, 8:01 AM

Unfinished Business

The Clemson Tigers have unfinished business. The Clemson football team has been whisker close to elite status over the last four seasons, but another ACC Championship and a chance to play for the big prize have eluded head coach Dabo Swinney and his program. Can this be the season? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Unfinished Business

Aug 3, 2015, 8:20 AM

96% graduation and winning football is a good combination!

Aug 3, 2015, 8:35 AM

Didn't realize the "top ten only" stat for losses the guys on this roster have been a part of. That's the nail on the coffin for that stupid "$&/'&@?ing" phrase the media used to like to throw around.

Aug 3, 2015, 2:18 PM

Now hate to correct coach but GT not top ten. Trust me I understand why he forgot, wish i could.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2015, 2:47 PM

Probably referencing final season rankings....GT finished #8.

just win baby***

Aug 3, 2015, 10:10 AM

Aug 3, 2015, 10:30 AM

Great stats on wins and graduation rates. The Tigers are putting together an impressive win rate over the past few years. With the greatly improved recruiting, along with the great Coaching Staff, the wins are there for the taking. Play smart, practice hard and the ChampionshipS will come. Take one game at a time and do not overlook anyone. GO TIGERS!!!

It really is remarkable what Dabo has built so far

Aug 4, 2015, 5:44 AM

He has accomplished things no coach at Clemson has since Danny Ford. He has really turned this football team around and got us playing at a level all of us tiger fans have been waiting on for a long time. We are recruiting at a level we haven't seen in a long time, if ever at Clemson. We are seeing guys move on to NFL, doing very well and making a name for themselves. Dabo has turned what use to be our biggest weakness (a consistent/explosive offense, losing to teams we shouldn't be losing to) into our biggest strength. Also, one of the biggest things Dabo has changed its the toughness of this football team. Too often in the past our guys weren't physical enough and seemed to be a little soft especially on the defense/offensive lines. Very happy with the coach at Clemson right now.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic