Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The OSU suspensions vs VT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,870

The OSU suspensions vs VT

Jul 30, 2015, 7:07 PM

They may be heavy favorites and very deep, but the sports writers saying the suspensions are not a big deal vs VT are wrong. Not having our suspended players last year from our #1 Defense had a big affect in the 4th QTR vs UGA in the opener. They better hope its not a low scoring physical game which is what VT wants anyways

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: The OSU suspensions vs VT

Jul 30, 2015, 7:38 PM

Huge deal. Without Joey Bosa, Michael Brewer will be more comfortable in the pocket. And if VT finds an offense to go with their defense, they could pull off another one. Especially with the game at Lane Stadium at night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm not a hoki fan.. but i think this is a dangerous game

Jul 30, 2015, 7:41 PM

for the bucks

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: i'm not a hoki fan.. but i think this is a dangerous game

Jul 30, 2015, 7:44 PM

I haven entire family full of Buckeye fans.
Please please please let VT whoop the buckeyes again.
PLEASE

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed.

Jul 30, 2015, 7:46 PM [ in reply to i'm not a hoki fan.. but i think this is a dangerous game ]

They'll have a great defense again that has shown they can stop the OSU offense. Adding in Lane Stadium at night and the loss of your top pass rusher? It's screaming trap game, even with the upset last year.

Jul 30, 2015, 7:49 PM

Ohio St played their best ball late last year and did great winning it all. But they were lucky to even have gotten a shot at all. I'm just not sold on Ohio St. being anything more than just a good team . I see no way they repeat this year.

If it comes down to Ohio St or Clemson to get in, I just think our schedule is much better.

Jul 30, 2015, 10:43 PM

Does the fact that scouts think they have a chance to set the record for most 1st rounders in a draft sell you on them at all?

Tell'em Coot***

Jul 30, 2015, 10:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2015, 4:17 AM [ in reply to Re: The OSU suspensions vs VT ]

I hate the Buckeyes and I'm definitely no fan of Urban Meyer. But you can't deny that his coaching got them to the championship. The guy can make a star out of any quarterback. Just sayin...give credit where credit is due.

w the suspensions Tech has a chance.

Jul 30, 2015, 10:56 PM

I actually think Tech will win the coastal and play us in the ACC title game.

I have heard some "experts" say that Tech should have a championship caliber defense this year, although their offense will be suspect.

As Tiger fans we know from last year that a championship caliber defense can win you games when the offense can barely move the ball and routinely makes big mistakes. We won several games last year that without our #1 defense would have been a loss. There were times when I knew the only way we were gonna score was from a defensive play to set it up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It still makes me sick

Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 AM

we missed on Kendall Fuller. Can you imagine if that guy was playing opposite Mack? We'll have a good secondary this year, but that would have made us the best secondary in the country. Or Vernon Hargreaves for that matter. Or Quin Blanding. You can't get them all, but daxn...what could have been.

Unless VTs offense is much improved from the last few

Jul 31, 2015, 7:09 AM

seasons it won't matter.

YES!

Jul 31, 2015, 7:10 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,870
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic