Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody think VT has a realistic shot after today's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,281

Anybody think VT has a realistic shot after today's

Jul 30, 2015, 2:05 PM

suspensions? or no?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

No I don't....

Jul 30, 2015, 2:07 PM

but I also thought Ohio State would absolutely throttle them last year too and we all know how that worked-out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Anybody think VT has a realistic shot after today's

Jul 30, 2015, 2:08 PM

Well it is at home. And no one last year thought they could. It is a funny game and the biggest surprises seem to happen early. I hope so just to stick it to the Buckeyes and boost the ACC profile a bit

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really. I just don't think they can score. I said

Jul 30, 2015, 2:10 PM

OSU by 13 last week. With the suspensions, I'll say OSU by 10.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not really. I just don't think they can score. I said

Jul 30, 2015, 2:16 PM

So your saying the score is going to be 10 to 0? I think VT may score something. I think VT's defense is going to be one of the best this year. It really depends on how many times their offense turns the ball over if they beat OSU or not. Last year their QB didn't turn the ball over and was able to put points on the board and kept their defense fresh. If they don't turn the ball over then I thank OSU may end up never wanting to paly another ACC team again. Seeing as their last 2 losses were to ACC teams and if VT beat them then the last 3 games that they played an ACC opponent would have been a loss. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't mean it literally. I'll say: 23-13.***

Jul 30, 2015, 2:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2015, 2:13 PM

I already did.

VT's defense will be extremely good next year and you're giving them that much time to game-plan. Don't forget that last year an Ohio State University was caught completely off guard by their single high (like 30 yards deep) safety that took away their vertical passing game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

from a devout hoki hi basher, bud foster gives them a chance

Jul 30, 2015, 2:17 PM

if vpi's offense doesn't gush oil, then pull a thechad, 2H sanford stadium 2014, vpi&su will be in it to the end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they could suspend all 3 qbs this yr and still win imo

Jul 30, 2015, 2:28 PM

VTs D is for real, probably best in ACC this yr but I think their offense will suck again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2015, 2:31 PM

It will be close but VT wont be able to put points on the board.

Their Defense gets gassed by the end and OSU wins by 13 points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Well, they still have Frank Beamer

Jul 30, 2015, 2:58 PM

so no.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Depends on Logan's height.***

Jul 30, 2015, 3:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Depends on Logan's height.***

Jul 30, 2015, 3:55 PM

Points!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,281
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic