Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I clicked on a Tennessee link that someone posted earlier
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,067

I clicked on a Tennessee link that someone posted earlier

Jul 29, 2015, 7:41 PM

I used to have a little bit of respect for them, enjoying the many times that they have owned USuCk. I must admit though that I got a little bit POed. Many of them are busting our chops about the Feaster visit. Several of those chumps saying that we have done nothing recently and bringing up the 'WV scored again' crap. I took the liberty of looking up their recent yearly records.
They have lost to Oregon in two different games by a combined score of 107 to 27.......... Yes, let that one sink in for a moment.
In 2011 they got beat by Arkansas 49 to 7.......42 pt loss!!!!!!
They have also lost their most recent games with UNC, VT and Maryland......all ACC teams when played. Of course they got their @sses handed to them by us last time we played.
And here is the kicker, the one that trumps them all......they have a loss at the hands of WYOMING in 2008. Are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!! Wyoming......SERIOUSLY?

Those guys are some serious mouthbreathers to be talking smack. SMH

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

oh and remember that one of the Oregon losses was at home in

Jul 29, 2015, 7:50 PM

Front of '102,000' screaming Vols.........as was the Wyoming loss. Suck it Vols!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: I clicked on a Tennessee link that someone posted earlier

Jul 29, 2015, 8:25 PM

Yeah, they are pretty much coots dressed like orange creamcicles, a checkerboard for an end zone, and a slightly less desolate trophy case. They couldn't even keep an upward failing (how is that even possible?) d-bag like Lane Kiffin in Knoxville.

I feel your pain. I too have been rather amazed at their cootishness over Feaster's visit, considering their total irrelevance since Fulmer left. It is as if USuC fans, who know NOTHING about recruiting, are posting on their boards disguised as UT fans. Sadly, I think it really IS UT fans making azzhats out of themselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,067
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic