Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's time for my yearly underrating of GT. So....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,403

It's time for my yearly underrating of GT. So....

Jul 7, 2015, 2:27 PM

does anyone really think GT finishes anywhere close to #8? That's laughable.

We will beat them by 20. Georgia Tech will never beat Clemson again...ever.

There.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're good because they beat Cole Stoudt and Miss St.***

Jul 7, 2015, 2:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They're good because they beat Cole Stoudt and Miss St.***

Jul 7, 2015, 2:47 PM

Many people are high on GT this year. GT will be a good team but I don't expect the same win total as last year. They are nightmare to defend and I am concerned about how our D will fare against that offense after playing ND the week before. However, I think our Offense will have its way with them. I think 9 wins is solid for GT this year.

If we get them off the field, no way they stop our offense.

Jul 7, 2015, 2:48 PM

This could be a shoot-out, but I honestly believe with DW4 in the game last year we win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Message was edited by: cutigersJD®

100% agree...

Jul 7, 2015, 3:05 PM

No question if Deshaun stays in the game, we are playing Miss. State in the Orange bowl last year. We must keep them in 3rd and 4th and long the way we did last year. Our offense will dominate them in my opinion and not just through the air. I think we control them on the ground and play a little keep away. If we cannot run the ball consistently it will be a shootout.

?? No one has them ranked #8. Where did that come from

Jul 7, 2015, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Thats where they finished not where they will be ranked.....

Jul 7, 2015, 4:19 PM

.....to begin the year. I don't understand the love for GT before last year they were like 28-25 under Johnson and that is why he was on the hotseat. I have never seen a team outside of the SEC get so much love for 1 great season. I mean Clemson has won double digit games the past 4 years, out recruited every other team other than FSU in the ACC and they still get questioned. GT loses all their skill besides QB on offense also their defense was middle of the pack they lived on turnovers and most of those were gifts. Its not like they were making play after play to get turnovers no they had a horseshoe up their behind. I mean Georgia going in twice for a TD just drops the ball. Pitt drop the ball 5 times in the first half of their game. I will give them credit for the Mississippi State win but lets be real Mississippi State lost 3 of 4 to end the year and the one win was against an FCS team or a very low level FBS team. Lets Dennis Green them though and crown their behinds. Can't wait til those nerds come to the Valley for a beatdown and remember ALWAYS hit the QB, EVERYTIME. The only way to play the option is to take the option away. If the ball isn't given on the dive you hit the QB everytime and force him to pitch. I see so many teams and players shuffle down the line waiting for the pitch and you don't play it like that you press the issue and hit the QB everytime. After getting his wig split the first half of the game he is going to be so excited to get the hot potato out of his hand its going to make it a regular pitch play....

Our Defense held them to 15 points last year

Jul 7, 2015, 3:04 PM

just 1 more than Cole & Nick gave them (14)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Agree, Watson was about to open a can***

Jul 7, 2015, 4:12 PM

Re: Agree, Watson was about to open a can***

Jul 7, 2015, 5:40 PM

We would have beaten them last year if Cole had prepared for the game under Elliott,Scott and Streater! The 'experts' who are concerned about our duo of OC's didn't watch the bowl game. Cole had the best game of his career! Morris who?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,403
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic