Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 99
| visibility 1

Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler

Jul 7, 2015, 2:27 PM

At least there are 3 of you down there that are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. It won't stop here..give an inch, they want a mile. And LOL at some of the ignorant people on this board that somehow believe those dirty, traitor southerners were the only ones that had slaves. Guess you ll be callin for the destruction of Mt Rushmore next cause, last time I looked.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure about Rushmore, but you may want to see Stone Mtn.

Jul 7, 2015, 2:29 PM

Not sure how long that's going to last.

Wrong place to start that discourse, whatever you believe.***

Jul 7, 2015, 2:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure about Rushmore, but you may want to see Stone Mtn.

Jul 7, 2015, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Not sure about Rushmore, but you may want to see Stone Mtn. ]

Sadly, you're probably right

There's nothing more pitiful than a man that starts a messa

Jul 7, 2015, 2:37 PM

-ge board topic on a sports forum about slavery.

The facts remain that regardless of race, there are still a lot of people out there that would go right along with slavery if it were legal today. This would include a lot of "blacks" that if given the key would start shacklin' ankles of "whitees" if given the go ahead and not think twice about it.

Instead of posting this drivel, for your next post I highly suggest actually praising people higher up in the income bracket, such as the senators enforcing the laws protecting you, for helping you become able to purchase a climate control system instead of going without because by reading your posts it becomes obviously clear to me that you are in fact NOT capable of making one from scratch.

I've been watching... I don't know if there's ANYONE more

Jul 7, 2015, 2:47 PM

F'ed up than you....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's nothing more pitiful than a man that starts a messa

Jul 7, 2015, 3:00 PM [ in reply to There's nothing more pitiful than a man that starts a messa ]

Nah..I was just thanking a group of Senators and was pointing out that Northerners as well as Southerners were equally guilty of owning slaves. The PC machine would have you believe it was only the Southerners..when in fact all of the founding fathers were slave owners.

Jul 7, 2015, 11:04 PM

It's like you don't even understand the issue with tillman isn't that he once owned slaves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jul 7, 2015, 11:12 PM

Do you mean the man elected governor and US Senator by South Carolinians?

What crime was he convicted of?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 7, 2015, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: There's nothing more pitiful than a man that starts a messa ]

Go f$ck yourself coot...I'm sure more than a few of the buildings on your campus are named after racist slave owners as well...so spare me

You do realize.....

Jul 7, 2015, 3:16 PM

that flying the confederate flag over the statehouse dome never, at any time, had anything to do with heritage or to somehow honor those brave men who fought and died during the Civil War.

The appearance of the flag atop the Capital dome in 1962 had a more nefarious purpose: to symbolize Southern defiance and resistance to the burgeoning civil rights movement.

There was little question about the segregationist views of some South Carolina political leaders at the time, and flying the confederate flag on top of the Statehouse dome was a conscious effort by those government officials seeking to assert their commitment to black subordination.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You do realize.....

Jul 7, 2015, 3:20 PM

And it's not above the dome today. Its at a civil war memorial for Gods sake. Taking it down will not end racism and it won't end this argument. Only after the southern culture is destroyed, will they relent.

The point is....

Jul 7, 2015, 3:32 PM

it should have never been there in the first place and any attenpts to make seen as though it being there is somehow about southern pride and heritage won't change that. It being there in the first place was racially motivated and there is just no getting around that. If yo uview it a a symbol of southern heritage and pride....fine; fly it from your house, your car, your place of business or in front of a confederate soldiers museum til your hearts content, but it does not belong ANYWHERE on the grounds of ANY Statehouse that servews as a symbol to represent ALL of the people.

Circumstances being as they are, we as a people (in the UNITED States) need to look for things that unite and cement us as ONE NATION and not things that divide and ignite us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The focus of race baiters on the south and southern culture

Jul 7, 2015, 3:37 PM

will eventually end the conflicts, right? I mean this is all so positive, true?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo***

Jul 7, 2015, 5:30 PM [ in reply to The point is.... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The point is....

Jul 8, 2015, 12:04 AM [ in reply to The point is.... ]

Removing that flag won't affect racism. It won't unite us. In fact, it will create division among those who see it as a symbol of heritage and those who feel it symbolizes slavery. But it won't end with this measure. In fact, they are even trying to remove the flag from Fort Sumter. When emotions are heavy politicians take advantage. That is exactly what is happening here.

Re: You do realize.....

Jul 7, 2015, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: You do realize..... ]

What many of these ######## don't understand is that slavery still exists in almost all countries. Some people just don't get paid enough for what they do. I believe everyone knows someone like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But what good does holding on to it do?***

Jul 8, 2015, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: You do realize..... ]

There's something in these hills.

Re: But what good does holding on to it do?***

Jul 8, 2015, 12:16 AM

What good does holding on to a symbol of the past do? Have you never seen a memorial. That flag along with every other relic of our storied past preserves the unique culture and values of South Carolina and the South. This whole debate is cultural genocide. They are trying to destroy the southern culture because if they do, republicans will never win another election.

Alright.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:19 AM

Guess we should hold onto this one. Funny you used the word genocide. How are the German people supposed to have a culture without their historical symbols?

If your cultural heritage boils down to a flag, I'd say you've missed a lot. I've lived in South Carolina for 30 years, and that flag represents no part of me. Hell, it isn't even historically correct for South Carolina.

Re: Alright.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:25 AM

I guess we should throw out the American flag since we committed acts of genocide against Native Americans under it's sovereignty

Jul 8, 2015, 12:30 AM

Fortunately the American flag has been used for more in the last 150 years than just a symbol of racism, hatred and intolerance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2015, 12:34 AM

And so does this battle flag

Explain this please.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:38 AM

nm

Re: Explain this please.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:44 AM
image.jpg(81.0 K)

Explain this

Misguided Americans practicing their right of

Jul 8, 2015, 12:46 AM

free speech and peaceful protest.

But that flag isn't their symbol. Also, you never explained the picture I posted.

Re: Misguided Americans practicing their right of

Jul 8, 2015, 12:51 AM

That's not the flag flying on the state house grounds! Watch out, your ignorance is showing.

And after that we can edit out the "iffy" parts of the Bible

Jul 8, 2015, 12:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Alright. ]

to remove any context of slavery, rape, genocide and destruction. /sarcasm

You would have an argument if that flag actually represented South Carolina in a single, remote way but it does not. It was put up in response to the civil rights movement under the disguise of the 100th anniversary of the Civil War. There's nothing historical or cultural about it. It was a message of hate. If there's another side of that story, please tell me.

If anything, this flag should be flying.

But it isn't. You know why? Because that flag wasn't put there for heritage, or culture, or SC pride (which the flag above has all of those things). It was put up there as a slap in the face to anyone in support of civil rights for all.

Message was edited by: tigerdrummer®

Re: And after that we can edit out the "iffy" parts of the Bible

Jul 8, 2015, 12:35 AM

How about this South Carolinians who died carrying that flag

All 11 of them? How about the South Carolinians who

Jul 8, 2015, 12:37 AM

put that flag on the State House as a symbol of revolt against Kennedy and LBJ's civil rights movement? You've yet to dispute that.

Re: All 11 of them? How about the South Carolinians who

Jul 8, 2015, 12:41 AM

Over 2/3 of the men in this state, black and white, fought in the war. And I don't dispute that it was put on top of the state house for political purposes, but it isn't up there today. I'm not arguing for it to be. It's at a civil war memorial on state house grounds honoring the many men from this state who died in the war.

Now I've heard it all.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:45 AM

LOL yeah, that flag represents black folks AND white folks. Are you hitting the corn liquor tonight?

Yeah I get it, whites and blacks fought for the confederacy... but if you think, after 150 years of mutilation and misrepresentation, that flag still means to the average person what it meant then, you're either drunk, stupid or both.

Good thing that flag's coming down.

Re: Now I've heard it all.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:49 AM

It's a battle flag! It doesn't represent the confederacy.

Then what exactly does it represent?

Jul 8, 2015, 12:52 AM

Isn't that the point of it flying at it's current location? To represent confederate heritage?

Re: Then what exactly does it represent?

Jul 8, 2015, 1:02 AM

No it's not the confederate flag. It's a battle flag that represents the many men who died from South Carolina. It represent the heritage of sacrifice and standing up to big government in order to defend their beliefs. Totally different from the CSA flag.

Dude, you might as well face it. As long as

Jul 8, 2015, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Re: But what good does holding on to it do?*** ]

you are waving the pom poms for anti immigrants, anti minorities, anti women's reproductive rights, poor demonizing, and anti LGBT way of thinking, then you are essentially saying you never want to see the GOP win another Presidential election. It just ain't gonna happen. You are the wrong side of where America is headed. Outside of this bubble, there is a big ole country that is moving forward and it will gladly leave you behind.

Re: Dude, you might as well face it. As long as

Jul 8, 2015, 12:30 AM

The liberal media doesn't want you to know this, but middle class white individuals are the majority in this country. If we continue to sink to political correctness such as "immigration rights" then America will head in that direction. However if we vocalize our values that supported this country for over 200 years America might not follow that dangerous path.

Re: Dude, you might as well face it. As long as

Jul 8, 2015, 12:32 AM

Are the blacks still ###### your white women?

That wascally liberal media.....

Jul 8, 2015, 12:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you might as well face it. As long as ]

Where should I turn for the real truth?

Yes. The liberal media lies awake at night worrying that

Jul 8, 2015, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you might as well face it. As long as ]

we might find out the truth.

Because, surely, none of the senators who voted

Jul 7, 2015, 3:54 PM

to pass the bill were standing for what they believed in, right?

Re: Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler

Jul 7, 2015, 3:56 PM

I agree with you and the 3 Senators. My household will work to replace those traitors that voted for their benefit. Including the Governor. She wants to be a VP candidate. She better look elsewhere for votes.

VP candidates are usually chosen to help win a key state in

Jul 7, 2015, 4:23 PM

the general election. SC is one of the most heavily Republican states in the country. The Republican presidential candidate doesn't need her to win this state in the general election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: VP candidates are usually chosen to help win a key state in

Jul 7, 2015, 4:28 PM

There are certainly exceptions, though.. Palin, Cheney, et al.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes there are, but, like Sarah Palin, I can't imagine what

Jul 7, 2015, 6:24 PM

would be gained by adding Nikki Haley to the ticket. Can you?

Naming Sarah Palin McCain's running mate was one of the

Jul 7, 2015, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Re: VP candidates are usually chosen to help win a key state in ]

biggest political blunders in American history. That cost him the election.

Re: VP candidates are usually chosen to help win a key state in

Jul 8, 2015, 12:07 AM [ in reply to VP candidates are usually chosen to help win a key state in ]

Who knows, after this move she might be Hillary's VP.

Jul 7, 2015, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler ]

17 senators voted for the one day a year flying amendment

obviously they didn't make it a sticking point

just reminds me of the ramrod federal legislation that passes without the support of the people - mandate

quick fast and under your nose

hope this appeasement tour hurts them all politically...it wont solve anything

there will be another target / cause ...and another...and another

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2015, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler ]

Your right about our Governor she don't give 2 chits about SC or the Flag. She is using this as a stepping stone to Washington.

You're in a really small minority on that one.

Jul 7, 2015, 11:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler ]

No one's going to miss your backwards ### vote.

Yep, we ended slavery and made them free and next

Jul 7, 2015, 4:27 PM

they wanted equal rights. The unmitigated gall of those people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder what it is they believe in and stood up for?

Jul 7, 2015, 4:31 PM

I think I know.

Oh, and who is "they?"

Can an admin please move all of these to P&R

Jul 7, 2015, 4:31 PM

where they belong?

I didn't come here to read about politics.

Jul 7, 2015, 5:34 PM

flag. 2, 2 1/2 minutes of his temper tantrum yesterday was about the gays taking over. That dude is a class a jacknut and an embarassment and I'm positive one day something involving him and homosexuality will come out and it will be glorious to see.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:10 AM

Because he tried to defend the values of this state, he is a Jacknut. That's kinda the job of a state senator.

I've lived here 40 years....born and bred.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:14 AM

Those never have been my values. I suppose my opinion is null and void or as I've heard umpteen times over the last few weeks from the "heritage" folks, maybe its best I get to be gettin'. Bright is an idiot.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Senators Bright, Verdin and Peeler ]

37-3 suggests the values of this state might not be what you think they are.. not any more.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2015, 12:22 AM

Because politicians always accurately represent the values of the people and they are never pressured by media or political correctness. CNN of all networks did a nationwide polling that concluding that over 50% of people see it as a symbol of heritage.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:32 AM

Maybe so, but how do you think politicians would have voted on this issue 10, 20 or 30 years ago? Times have changed, and so have the attitudes of the general public. Most people I know in SC certainly won't mind seeing the flag come down..

Lee Bright is my Senator...and a TERRIBLE one.

Jul 7, 2015, 5:40 PM

A waste of space.

Yeah, I'm in the distrcit too. Not sure if this may cost

Jul 7, 2015, 5:53 PM

some significant votes to this guy. Esp in his district, lots of ppl not from SC. A challenger could make this a big issue, in reverse, for Bright.

He is a right wing nutball.

Jul 7, 2015, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Lee Bright is my Senator...and a TERRIBLE one. ]

His proposals speak for themselves. My heart goes out to ya....

Re: He is a right wing nutball.

Jul 7, 2015, 9:49 PM

Those three guys have ugly gay scene in an airport bathroom written all over them.

Lee Bright also goes on rants against

Jul 7, 2015, 11:51 PM

evolution.

Not too bright.

His idea to let teachers teach students

Jul 8, 2015, 12:03 AM

how to fire guns, a class, was one of my favorites. What could possibly go wrong?

Holy ####. I didn't know about that one.***

Jul 8, 2015, 12:16 AM

Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against

Jul 8, 2015, 12:04 AM [ in reply to Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

Let's see..rants against taking down the flag, rants against gays, rants against evolution. Sounds like an ok guy to me..but I guess not to you cool, PC libs that know soooo much more than us simple folk and our backwards voting

Jul 8, 2015, 12:12 AM

At least you don't deny you're a bigot.

I can respect that. The people on here that try to hide that on here are annoying.

I agree. I was trying to explain that notion

Jul 8, 2015, 12:17 AM

to my 14 year old last night. I have some shred of respect for those that are just out and out proud of it and don't give a ####. These folks trying to explain how it isn't about race with them and the more they talk, the deeper the hole gets.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

What makes him a bigot? A bigot is someone who is intolerant of those holding differing views. Therefor, calling him a bigot simply because of his beliefs makes you a bigot.

Bigot is the go-to, catch all phrase that the latte sipping

Jul 8, 2015, 12:21 AM

liberals like to call anyone anti-left.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

That's just one narrow definition of the word.

Merriam-Webster defines "bigot" as:

": a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)"

heavydutytiger says he is ok with "rants against gays." Seems to fit the bill.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:33 AM

Did he rant against gays? You're a smart person and you know that he didn't. You know he ranted against the lifestyle yet you choose to say he rants against gays. Neither he nor any "homophobe" wishes harm or inequality against gays, we merely don't supprt the immoral lifestyle.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:34 AM

I find it hard to believe you supporter gay marriage.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:36 AM

When did I say I supported it?

Jul 8, 2015, 12:39 AM

So were you just lying when you said, 'Neither he nor any "homophobe" wishes harm or inequality against gays?"

Guess I should be surprised you lie.

Wait wait wait

Jul 8, 2015, 12:41 AM

what if a gay couple was in support of the confederate flag? What then?

Jul 8, 2015, 12:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

Me not wish harm or inequality towards them, doesn't mean I support the unconstitutional redefinition of marriage.

Man, you're really gonna be pissed when they take down

Jul 8, 2015, 12:57 AM

your heritage flag and all of your culture goes poof.

Curious what your reaction was when Maurice Bessinger took the flag off all of his businesses? How can one expect to eat BBQ without a constant reminder of where you were eating it at? Truly the death of a cultural icon.

My only request is that you don't wear anything Clemson related when you show your ### protesting some backwoods, redneck, racist flag.

Re: Man, you're really gonna be pissed when they take down

Jul 8, 2015, 1:03 AM

Taking down the flag will into start it. They are removing southern relics nationwide. Memorials to Robert E Lee, who didn't even support slavery, are being taken down.

Jul 8, 2015, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

But y

Jul 8, 2015, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

But you support treating the gays unequally.

Why lie? Better to just be a bigot than a lying bigot.

Jul 8, 2015, 10:10 AM

Your ad hominem argument reveals your ignorance on this topic. You can't defend your post so you just attack my character. Look up the definition of a bigot before you call someone it. Marriage by biblical and historical definition is between a man and a woman. Granting gay marriage isn't equality, it's redefinition.

When I see the word "lifestyle" used to

Jul 8, 2015, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

describe homosexuals, I immediately know I am dealing with a knuckle dragger. A lifestyle is living the fast paced city life. It is being a beach bum. It is immersing yourself into drugs. I don't believe I've heard many gay people say, "I think I will give this gay lifestyle a whirl." When did you decide to engage in the hetero lifestyle?

Re: When I see the word "lifestyle" used to

Jul 8, 2015, 12:47 AM

Thats the worst arguement I've ever heard. That's likes asking when did you decide to circulate blood. Your body is naturally attracted to the other sex in order to reproduce. Homosexuality is a choice.

That's some ###### up #### right there.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:50 AM

How do you explain homosexual behavior witnessed in nature? Primates for example.

Also, we should hang out. I find you and your opinions fascinating.

Re: That's some ###### up #### right there.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:59 AM

99% of homosexuality in animals is animals in heat that are confused by the female hormonal scents on their male counterparts. The other one percent is bonobos who will literally hump anything they see. Animals can also be canibistic rapists, so their example isn't always the best.

Re: That's some ###### up #### right there.

Jul 8, 2015, 1:00 AM [ in reply to That's some ###### up #### right there. ]

And seeing other's opinions is interesting to me as well.

It isn't a choice in my opinion.

Jul 8, 2015, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: When I see the word "lifestyle" used to ]

And we certainly aren't the first to have this disagreement......do you know any gay folks of either sex?

Re: It isn't a choice in my opinion.

Jul 8, 2015, 1:06 AM

I actually have several coworkers who are homosexual and they are some of my favorite coworkers. I don't hate on them or call them ####. I treat them like anyone else because they are human beings like all of us. I just disagree with their lifestyle and certain choices that they make.

So you have never though engaged in

Jul 8, 2015, 1:14 AM

a conversation with them about their homosexuality to see what their journey to that "lifestyle choice" entailed? I will bet you a million bucks it doesn't involve, "Ya know, 112, I actually love women. Always have. I woke up one day and said let's give men a try for awhile even though there isn't a part of me attracted to them. It is just the choice I made." I get you have your bisexual/experimentation folks, but this "its a choice" belief has always baffled me.

Re: So you have never though engaged in

Jul 8, 2015, 1:23 AM

I actually have. Someone I grew up with who was in my youth group struggled with homosexuality in high school after he started watching #### among other things. After he started thinking sexually immoral thoughts he started having homosexual desires. For years he struggled with it and after he stopped watching #### or thinking perverted thoughts, he stopped struggling with homosexuality. Does that mean that all homosexuals feel that way? Perhaps not. And I'm not saying that #### makes you gay cause I'm pretty sure every single guy has watched it and we aren't all gay. This is merely an example of how having homosexual desires is a direct result of an immoral lifestyle.

Yeah, this is where I hit the sack.

Jul 8, 2015, 1:31 AM

An interesting take for sure....good talk. 112. Peace.

Re: Yeah, this is where I hit the sack.

Jul 8, 2015, 2:03 AM

So, when are we taking Old Glory down?

A lot more blood and controversy there than the confederate flag, that's not even on top of the state house anymore.

All this time/energy on this, don't these protesters have jobs?

"we get what we want or we loot/riot/protest, and I deserve it because my great great grandpa worked in a field before there were automobiles"

It won't be long before white folks are put on ships and shipped to Africa. Anything to keep from being called "racist" by overly sensitive people who don't know US history very well.

Re: Yeah, this is where I hit the sack.

Jul 8, 2015, 7:42 AM

Spot on

Just remember, this Confederate flag battle

Jul 8, 2015, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, this is where I hit the sack. ]

has NOTHING to do with race. Disregard the white people getting shipped to Africa comment and the if the flag must go, then so does the NAACP and so on and so forth, but remember, this whole thing has NOTHING to do race. This clearly is not a segment of angry white people versus the rest of the state. You are right about the protesters, though. The flag boys went around last Sunday in Pickens county mucking up every Wal Mart they could with that "heritage" garbage.

Knuckle dragger?

Jul 8, 2015, 12:50 AM [ in reply to When I see the word "lifestyle" used to ]

So anyone not up to your standards is a neanderthal or some other type of prehistoric humanoid?

When it comes to that particular topic, Drummer,

Jul 8, 2015, 1:05 AM

yes, it seems outdated and odd to me. Knuckledragger probably is a bit strong.

When it comes to that particular topic, Drummer,

Jul 8, 2015, 1:05 AM [ in reply to Knuckle dragger? ]

yes, it seems outdated and odd to me. Knuckledragger probably is a bit strong.

You wanna check my voting record?

Jul 8, 2015, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Lee Bright also goes on rants against ]

I've never voted for a democrat in my life.

2004 - GWB
2008 - Ron Paul
2012 - Ron Paul

Replies: 99
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic