Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shocked by the # of people ok with what Johnson did
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,900

Shocked by the # of people ok with what Johnson did

Jul 6, 2015, 10:50 PM

I see tons of people justifying his actions because she weakly swung at him (and barely connected) after he grabbed her first. What was she, maybe 120 lbs? As long as she's not holding a gun or a knife, there is no way he should be threatened by her no matter what she says or does. Every man is suppose to know that you walk away from a altercation with a woman and if she does physically do something to you, you restrain but don't retaliate like she's a dude.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocked by the # of people ok with what Johnson did

Jul 6, 2015, 10:55 PM

Anytime you talk about an act of self-defense especially where someone has a firearm they will talk about reasonably fearing for your life. In other words if a 6-6 300 pound man is threatening and behaving aggressively towards a small woman and she shoots him a jury might assume her fear for life was reasonable. They might not come to the same conclusion if the two that tango'ed were both 6-6 300. In this case there can be no reasonable fear by this conditioned athlete that this probably drunk and small woman could do him any harm. What he did was absolutely despicable.

Took the words right out of my mouth....

Jul 6, 2015, 10:56 PM

Crazy talk going on in regards to this situation and what I've read on some sites....

Well, if she cut in line...

Jul 6, 2015, 11:44 PM

I'd put the moves on...buy her that drink, and get myself one in the process.

There could have been a much better outcome than punches, arrests, dismissals and heartache... But in the end, alcohol makes people do dumb things. Drink responsibly and keep your wits about you.

I've been drunk and attacked by a drunk woman.

Jul 6, 2015, 11:48 PM

I thought it was hilarious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, I've personally never had problems with angering women

Jul 7, 2015, 12:02 AM

Most of the time, I'm trying to flirt (politely) and put out the good vibes. If I sense any venom, I simply stay away.

Guys on the other hand...I've ran into a few that were asking for it. Most of them were all bark..no bite...others were too drunk to even take seriously.

what was he doing

Jul 7, 2015, 3:41 AM [ in reply to Well, if she cut in line... ]

there anyway? Why was he going to the bar as a 19 year old kid? He coulda been going to ask for a coke but lets be realistic, he was going to the bar saying he was a QB at FSU and they were pouring for him. If Jimbo had any sense he would "blacklist" bars for his under 21 crowd; especially that one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As in any conflict with a woman.

Jul 6, 2015, 11:45 PM

You lose. They only way to win is don't let any situation degrade into a conflict. Contrary to PC belief, women are the weaker gender. God took a rib from Adam and made the first woman. That tells me that a woman's place in next to the heart where she can protect the heart and be protected from the world.

Hitting a woman is against all of nature's teaching. If you have even the urge to strike a woman you've already misplaced your manhood. You put them in their place with kindness, understandings and gentle tone or you get away from them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But..But..If Ray Rice can do it...

Jul 7, 2015, 12:28 AM

Why can't all aspiring college athletes wanting to make it to the NFL do it. After all TV and mainstream media says its ok and there are no real consequences right?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,900
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic