Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Okay the flag is coming down and we are 25
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,386

Okay the flag is coming down and we are 25

Jul 6, 2015, 9:04 PM

Days away from fall camp starting it's time to talk football not flags, ####, and cross dressers. Okay I know ### is insulting, but gay doesn't rym with flag.... ;)

We open the season for the first time in six years with two tune up games before a real test. Tigers take the first two and the reserves get more PT than the starters. Then it's off to Louisville for hard fought vicory and two weeks off. Then golden domes of South Bend come to town, with their team bus being pulled by P-Money.... ;) Tigers still win in a high scoring affair. Then the slide rule engineers come to town driving their model A offense, the bees will need a few repairs after the Tigers put a few more dents in the wreck.... ;) Then it's off to South Beach to face the U!! Lead by the men's warehouse coach of the year in his final season at the U, tiger win by 10.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you calling a high scoring affair?

Jul 6, 2015, 9:37 PM

Clemson 34
Drunken Leprchauns 13

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are you calling a high scoring affair?

Jul 6, 2015, 9:44 PM

No I see it more like 45 to 31 Tigers, Fighting Irish have a very talented QB and O-line they will score points. I could be completely wrong also and the Tigers win 13 to 10...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2015, 9:55 PM

We've got a top 12 defense this season. Our secondary is secondary to none. Our LB are as good as we've had since last year. :) Our line will develop chemistry and be outstanding by the third week of the season. Backup will get snaps and the coordinators will work out most of the bugs.

Remember, most of our freshman have been on campus for six months now. They've gone through a spring training, game and will have been working out in a top D1 system and studying our playbook for 2/3rds of a year by kickoff in a couple of months.

ND will have to find another venue if they are looking for a place to keep up a high scoring offens like ours.

ND will be black, blue and green with envy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2015, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: What are you calling a high scoring affair? ]

I think that's where you're wrong. After 3 games and a week off we will curb stomp the golden domers!!! I don't get why no one is giving our D credit. Just because they will have a good OL doesn't mean jack if they're not better than our DL. By then the world will know Lawson, Reader, Watkins, Dodd, Wilkins, Huggins, And Yeargin! And that's just the set-up for one of CFB's best back 7 with names like Alwxander, Boulware, Goodson, Wiggins, Fields, Kearse, Green, Johnson, Rogers, Williams and O'Daniel! Our D will finish top 15 again and we will sport one of the best offenses in CFB. Save this post, copy it, tweet it, whatever you do...it's been prophesied!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to brag, but you are absolutely correct!***

Jul 6, 2015, 10:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,386
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic