Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pregame Show Blog Turns 4 Years Old And I Ask For Your Help
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,006

Pregame Show Blog Turns 4 Years Old And I Ask For Your Help

Jul 6, 2015, 5:51 PM

http://tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com/2015/07/tiger-pregame-show-blog-turns-4-years.html

C&P Below.

Tiger Pregame Show Blog Turns 4 Years Old!
By Scott Rhymer

First, the big disclaimer. I have never made money on The Tiger Pregame Show Blog. I run the blog to help promote the Tiger Pregame Show, WCCP programming, and Clemson University Athletics….not to make money.

Most importantly, I run the blog daily because of my love for Clemson and my hope those that read the blog learn more about our great University, Athletic Programs and Clemson History.

I also hope that promotion will play some small part in current affairs in our quest to win a 2nd National Championship in Football, a Final 4 in Basketball, and a College World Series in Baseball.

The Tiger Pregame Show Blog was created in the summer of 2011 to help promote The Tiger Pregame Show on WCCP and to promote Historic Clemson Historical Pictures and Football Letterman.

While the radio version of The Tiger Pregame Show has been in existence since the 2003 season, the blog itself has only been in existence for 4 years.

The Clemson Historical Photos are posted 365 days a year, each with a short story of explanation to frame the significance of the photo. These photos provide the daily content to the blog.

During Dark Territory (the time between the end of Clemson Baseball and the first football game of the season) the blog provides a daily Clemson Letterman of the Day with a short biography for that player.

During football season, updates on broadcast times and locations for The Tiger Pregame Show are provided as well to keep Tiger fans informed of where they can “begin their game day experience”.

On occasion, when the mood strikes, an editorial will appear as I feel needed based on what I see going on with Clemson Athletics.

Updates to the blog are provided daily on The Tiger Pregame Show Facebook feed as well as intermittent updates from the @Tigerpregame Twitter feed.

In 4 years, the blog has received over 400,000 views from 10 countries…all at no expense to those that visit the site and read the posts.

The Tiger Pregame Show on Facebook has over 3,100 people who “like” the page and the Twitter feed has over 4,300 followers.

As The Tiger Pregame Show blog turns 4 years old this week, I ask that you help provide those that may not know of the blog a link to the below Social Media Feeds and the URL for the Blog.

Information on this year’s Tiger Pregame Show will be released soon…as it will mark the 13th season of the show with the season opener being my 154th consecutive broadcast of the show!

The Tiger Pregame Show on Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
http://tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com/

Go Tigers!
Scott Rhymer

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,006
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic