Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots......absolutely brain dead......seriously
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,856

Coots......absolutely brain dead......seriously

Jul 6, 2015, 7:47 AM

I read those idiots on the fantasy coot forum and it simply amazes me at the stupidity. Seriously. They honestly believe they are still competing for the $ecleast and they honestly believe Mitch is the answer and their defense is suddenly going to become effecient because hoke joined the staff. LOL My god, thank you for NOT letting me grow up a coot fan. STILL the lamest fanbase in college sports history. A beatdown in cootlumbia is absolutely going to happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lying to themselves is better than the truth***

Jul 6, 2015, 7:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dexter Wideman took Algebra 1 last semester. Not joking.

Jul 6, 2015, 8:57 AM

That's pathetic. Most of us took that class in the 7th or 8th grade.

ITT Tech > Sunshine Day Care and Pre School > scar

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most people who attend the University of Second Choice....

Jul 6, 2015, 9:24 AM

aren't there for the education anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They teach algebra in college?

Jul 6, 2015, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Dexter Wideman took Algebra 1 last semester. Not joking. ]

Do they also teach spelling?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

You know what they say....

Jul 6, 2015, 9:35 AM

if you can't go to college, you can always go to $CU.

I needed a filler class one year so I signed up

Jul 6, 2015, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Dexter Wideman took Algebra 1 last semester. Not joking. ]

For a 400 level math class. I showed up a little late and the professor handed me a piece of paper as I walk through the door while he was giving his introduction.

I sat down and there were a bunch of math problems on it. I thought it was some sort of pretest to gauge the knowledge of the class. Most of the problems were algebra based and I completed it in about 20 mins then handed it to him after class was over.

The teacher looked at it and told me I was suppose to just write my name, email, and previous math classes on the back. He didn't feel like wasting paper so he used left over copies of the last year's final exam.

He quickly saw that all the answers were correct and asked what previous math classes I had. I told him mthsc 108, 206, and 208. He giggled and told me he was dropping me from the class. The class was for senior education majors who were not going to be teaching math or science.

So seniors at Clemson were taking math class I took in 8th grade. People have different strengths.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

One of their morans was actually arguing that their football

Jul 6, 2015, 1:11 PM

record wasn't better pre-Spurrier, because they were not concentrating on a winning football programs, but rather on being an academic university......now that's funny. I guess when they realized that they would never be an academic university, they figured they might as well try winning at football. You can't make this stuff up!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of their morans was actually arguing that their football

Jul 6, 2015, 2:18 PM

If you're going to call someone a moron, please spell it correctly. It really takes the bite out of your insult if you don't.

Re: One of their morans was actually arguing that their football

Jul 6, 2015, 2:19 PM

LOL moran is actually a play on words for moron. I thought everyone knew that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget Dwight their running back answered

Jul 6, 2015, 2:36 PM

21 to his quewshun....

Ruh row, somebody is about to get land blasted and/or get a

Jul 6, 2015, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: One of their morans was actually arguing that their football ]

cyst and deceased letter!

You're new here, aint' ya?

Jul 6, 2015, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: One of their morans was actually arguing that their football ]

I think you're new.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably Germans, but some juan need to send him that...

Jul 6, 2015, 4:02 PM

post that used just about every term we use here on Tnet. I'll go back and try and find it!

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,856
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic