Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An apology extended to Smed.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,700

An apology extended to Smed.

Jul 3, 2015, 1:25 PM

yesterday I started a thread that I gave Smed his 300 something TD. It was very immature and of poor taste. It is not who I am and who I want to become. I thought about it last night and regretted my post. I truly enjoy reading Smed's post and have given him several TU's for his comments. I hope he accepts my apology.
Sincerely,
MyfavOrane

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An apology extended to Smed.

Jul 4, 2015, 12:37 PM

Thanks my friend. If more people were like MFO the world would be a better place. I'm glad that all of you are Tigers. I'm sorry I find it necessary to defend myself and my beliefs, but I was thankfully taught to stand up for those things by two wonderful parents that are still together this day.

I love a good ball busting back and forth, so nothing anyone has said here has really offended me. Clem117 put up a post polling how mad I was? LOL. Not at all. I've gotten a great kick out of the back and forth the last few days in all honesty (although many of my biggest come backs were removed - weird as they were nothing that isn't allowed here on an hourly basis). I would imagine these guys that love to dish it can take it with a grain of salt too. I hope so.

Let's focus on how blessed we are to be Americans and Tigers today. We should all be able to find unity in those things. Happy 4th, Go Tigers, God Bless America, and thanks to the TNet staff for what they bring us!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2015, 11:12 PM

Smed...Thanks for accepting my apology. You have showed a lot more maturity than I have. Looking forward to reading your post with more respect than previously.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2015, 11:33 PM

with all the fecal slinging in here today, it is nice to see you two kiss and make out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2015, 12:46 AM

Good one.... Gooooo Tigers!

Jul 5, 2015, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: An apology extended to Smed. ]

Don't you mean "grade of slaw"?

Now kiss.***

Jul 5, 2015, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: An apology extended to Smed. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,700
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic