Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If the Tigers don't win the ACC this season.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

If the Tigers don't win the ACC this season.

Jul 1, 2015, 11:21 AM

And goes 10-3 with a bowl win.
How many of you will be happy with that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

depends on the 3 losses. this team is rich in talent,

Jul 1, 2015, 11:29 AM

but lacks in experience in important places & depth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as juan of those 3 losses isn't to SCAR, I would be

Jul 1, 2015, 11:29 AM

disappointed but guess I could live with it.

With higher expectations for 2016.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^ cood be happy with 1-11...***

Jul 1, 2015, 11:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ cood be happy with 1-11...***

Jul 1, 2015, 11:32 AM

I will be happy when the coliseum re-opens in September and wofford gets tossed in for our amusement.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ cood be happy with 1-11...***

Jul 1, 2015, 11:38 AM

https://youtu.be/PSWgew3Ird8

Re: As long as juan of those 3 losses isn't to SCAR, I would be

Jul 1, 2015, 11:58 AM [ in reply to As long as juan of those 3 losses isn't to SCAR, I would be ]

I agree. if we lose three, FSU, GT and Louisville would be my picks. I think 2016 and 2017 (if DW stays) will be our best chance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2015, 12:14 PM [ in reply to As long as juan of those 3 losses isn't to SCAR, I would be ]

You can't complain too much about a 10 win season but we have to beat FSU this year. If we finished 10-3 with losses to FSU, ND and GT , means we have not taken that next step.

Jul 1, 2015, 12:15 PM

If we beat FSU, we win the ACC. Just my .02

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jul 1, 2015, 12:36 PM

I really don't think nobody but FSU and ND will give us much of a game. I think we will lose 1 of those games and that's it.

Jul 1, 2015, 12:41 PM

as long as DW is healthy, I COULD see us running the table, but those are definitely our 2 toughest games.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

But if those three looses are to BC, Syracuse, and SCAR

Jul 1, 2015, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: As long as juan of those 3 losses isn't to SCAR, I would be ]

wood be much worse.

Wood mean a large step backward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Then do we finally fire Dabo?***

Jul 1, 2015, 12:23 PM

null

Re: But if those three looses are to BC, Syracuse, and SCAR

Jul 1, 2015, 12:33 PM [ in reply to But if those three looses are to BC, Syracuse, and SCAR ]

If that happens I believe we will lose more than 3

SCar will be one of the worst teams we play.

Jul 2, 2015, 1:55 AM [ in reply to As long as juan of those 3 losses isn't to SCAR, I would be ]

They are "white meat" in the immortal words of Frank Howard. Their downfall has been fast and is continuing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be ok w it, but I dont see 3 regular season losses..

Jul 1, 2015, 12:15 PM

I can see 2 at most. I think we defend out home turf and might possibly lose 1 game at home to FSU or ND. I dont like think we lose to the bees tho. I can also possibly see a road L at either Lville or the U, but I think we win at Scar and take care of all lesser opponents. This of course, is contingent on DW staying healthy, but I see 11-1 or 12-0.

No, Helluuuulllll NO!

Jul 1, 2015, 12:26 PM

If we lose DW then I'll be satisfied with three losses.

If he stays healthy there's still not three teams on our schedule that can beat us. FSU is the only team with the nearly enough talent and coaching staff to beat us and I think we're at least a two score winner, 10-14 points.

All the others are at our mercy with DW.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the Tigers don't win the ACC this season.

Jul 1, 2015, 12:45 PM

Apparently many on here do not understand the value of the Home field. Next year we do not have it in several key games and this year we do. If our recruiting is as good as it's been presented, our inexperience swill not be a factor when coupled with everything else this team HAS that MOST teams don't. I'd be very concerned if we went 10-3. It would probavly mean we beat 1 quality team ansd lost to 3. That is not progress IMO.

Jul 1, 2015, 12:55 PM

Yeah I agree, I'm not delusional but I think home field is a huge advantage this year. I honestly think we take all three

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2015, 2:57 PM

JRD3: Nice to have someone agree. This schedule is very favorable to us and next year's is not. Plus with DW ready to go I see nothi9ng that stops us unless it's OURSELVES! I'm going 12-0 and some of those wins will be absolute blowouts. I truly believe this IS THE YEAR!!! Go Tigers! Fatten my wallet!

Jul 1, 2015, 10:26 PM

I will be on the fire somebody band wagon if we lose three.

i would be happy with a 10-3 season and no ACC Champ

Jul 1, 2015, 10:42 PM

Five consecutive 10 win seasons is the stuff of legend. Think of where we were 6 years ago. Let's not get too heady. With the losses on defense and the OLine that would be a good coaching job to win 10 games. I am assuming DW does not play every game. If he does, we are 15-0

With our current roster?

Jul 2, 2015, 2:59 AM

I'd take it.

We would be the ACC favorite for at least the next two years.

I really like our young talent even before the recruits set foot on campus.

Jul 2, 2015, 4:52 AM

"finally fire Dabo?" Dumbest post of the thread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was a joke.

Jul 2, 2015, 8:29 AM

I don't know a Tiger Fan who wants Dabo fired. That 35-17 and the last few years of recruiting makes USuCk fans want us to get rid of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be good with it bc the following season should be

Jul 2, 2015, 8:15 AM

be our best chance we've had in a long time. This yr we have some new faces to break in on both sides. Hopefully we get Lawson back. DW4 will be a junior and more seasoned. Maybe Tyshon will break out into who we think he is. Oline will hopefully be more seasoned. I look forward to this season bc the schedule shows more tough games as home games but I think 2016 it won't matter we will just be better than everyone else. Kinda like FSU two years ago.

If we lose 3 games this season, it would have to be

Jul 2, 2015, 8:57 AM

the result of a rash of injuries. We're critically thin at OT. One injury there is a big deal. Two would be catastrophe. Three is unthinkable.

DW is crucial, too. He has to remain healthy.

TE is a little more stable in terms of depth of talent, but there's not much experience in that depth.

Defense should be able to endure a couple injuries.

And what if Alex Spence pulls a hamstring? What about Teasdall getting injured?

I could see 10-3 being a good year if we have a boatload of injuries. I'd be very disappointed, though, if we were healthy and couldn't do better than that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic