Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerBry to call out Spurrier on Twitter?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,071

TigerBry to call out Spurrier on Twitter?

Jul 1, 2015, 12:40 AM

So I see that ole Darth Visor wants to say he's been on the "remove the Confederate flag" bandwagon issue for a while. That's cool. Nonetheless let's be clear on a few things Steve-

You've been coaching since 1980. Going by complilations presented by various institutions he's coached at, they show he's been coaching since 1980 and guess how many black quarterbacks he's started since then? Now, keep in mind he's apparently against racism so he must not have an apparent blemish on his record concerning such, right? Well, name one black quarterback Steve's ever had? Difficult, isn't it?

If the university records are correct, Antonio Heffner was the first black quarterback to ever start for Spurrier and did so in 2005. KEEP IN MIND NOW, Heffner was forced into duty after the other guys ahead of him were injured. Therefore, this left Darth Visor no choice but to start Heffner. Yet somehow, after over 20 years in coaching, it took that many years for Spurrier to actually start a black quarterback. Spurrier inherited African-American quarterback Donald Douglas at Florida in 1990. Douglas went through winter drills before taking the hint and transferring to Houston. In 1991, Spurrier signed quaterback Antwan Chiles who is also African-American. After asking him to change positions Chiles transferred to Liberty. Baffling indeed but let's not allow TigerBry to be the only source here by any means.

Regardless of my genuine disgust at Steve, please let me offer a perspective from other individuals. I'd be at a loss for one to think that my orange colored glasses are the only offering in this post. Let me introduce high school coach Dean Boyd who boldly and clearly predicted the outcome from the start of Steve's career at uscJr, "“We all know what Spurrier likes to see in a quarterback: tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed. I fear it’s not going to be good for Syvelle. Syvelle’s a good college quarterback, but he isn’t the kind of quarterback Spurrier would go for.” Apparently Boyd was correct as Syvelle was quickly moved to wide receiver to make way for Blake Mitchell. Mitchell went down with an injury that year and Antonio Heffner was forced into duty. A first for Steve.

According to some sites, Lorenzo Nunez is a four star Dual Threat QB prospect from South Carolina's 2015 class- who is due to arrive on campus later this summer. Gosh, given Spurrier's history, I'd hate to go out on a limb and say DUDE HE PROBABLY WILL BE ASKED TO CHANGE POSITIONS FOR THE BETTER GOOD OF THE TEAM. That wouldn't surprise me at all but keep in mind that they have little, if any options at QB. Nonetheless, expect Boyd's comments to be even more evident as I'm almost certain Steve will name a white QB as the starter from day one. But troll on about the Confederate flag, Steve.

Telling it the way I see it as always,
TigerBry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to see you have that tin foil hat on!***

Jul 1, 2015, 12:12 PM

Re: Glad to see you have that tin foil hat on!***

Jul 1, 2015, 12:30 PM

and you're just pathetic coot trash posing as a tiger on a Clemson board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

^^^ This

Jul 1, 2015, 12:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjB0nQT3PJQ

Somebody stole your hat?

Jul 1, 2015, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Glad to see you have that tin foil hat on!*** ]

Dood, buy another roll of tinfoil and get over it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerBry to call out Spurrier on Twitter?

Jul 1, 2015, 1:17 PM

I would never defend the old drunk, but your accusations against him are a bit unfair.
His teams are as racially diverse as our team or as most top 25 program teams. The Q.B. is one of 22 starting positions on the team. (I do not count specialty teams)
He has been fussing against the Confederate flag since his arrival in Cootville. (One more reason I can't stand him.)

Jul 1, 2015, 1:24 PM

You speak in 3rd person? Cool, man lol I'm sure that would really tick the ole Sac off if someone he has never heard of posted something that he won't even read on twitter hahahaha

This. I doubt spurrier reads tnets . So tigers post is a failure unless

Jul 1, 2015, 1:28 PM

He doubly secretly targeted coots hanging out on the tnet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: This. I doubt spurrier reads tnets . So tigers post is a failure unless

Jul 1, 2015, 1:30 PM

somebody didn't read the subject....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Jul 1, 2015, 1:33 PM [ in reply to This. I doubt spurrier reads tnets . So tigers post is a failure unless ]

Can you try to relay that message one more time? I'm trying to piece together what the hell you said lol

Jul 1, 2015, 2:27 PM

Do you need him to write it out for you in crayon? DA coot

Jul 1, 2015, 2:46 PM

can't read/comprehend = can't read/comprehend

doesn't matter how you write it out.

coots gonna coot

Jul 1, 2015, 3:03 PM [ in reply to This. I doubt spurrier reads tnets . So tigers post is a failure unless ]

####, at least a couple can read the dumb that you write.

Jul 1, 2015, 3:09 PM

Don't let the rainbow coalition read this or they will be in Columbia, S.C.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,071
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic