Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First post! calling Tiger Woods!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,031

First post! calling Tiger Woods!

Jun 30, 2015, 7:55 PM

Hello all! I'm new to posting on this board but I read it day in and day out to get updates on my Tigers Esp anything to do with fball. I was reading through the posts earlier today and saw that tiger Woods (who I always know is right 99% of the time when it comes to recruiting) mentioned that Overton will be going to tenn and Simpson might be going to uga when we have our All In cookout. Mr. Woods what does your crystal ball say??

As always go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My advice, stop following recruiting. You'll live longer lol

Jun 30, 2015, 8:09 PM

In all seriousness we lead for both. I was hoping Simpson would commit at the all in cookout but it seems like he wants to extend his recruitment. He missed another opportunity to see SCar this week. They are the biggest threat still. I see no problems here.

Overton, worried a little that his step father made plans to go to Tennessee. What would motivate him to do that? I was hoping he'd commit at the cookout also.

Both may still end up coming to the cookout but either way I think they both end up at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: My advice, stop following recruiting. You'll live longer lol

Jun 30, 2015, 8:15 PM

Ha oh trust me I remember when I was 17 years old and how i couldn't make my mind up about anything let alone picking a college at least until Coach Scott came to my high school and offered me a preferred walk on spot back in 07 and the rest is history. I just like to stay informed now that I am a little older and do not have buddies playing anymore. I know you are pretty spot on so I thought I would see what your thoughts were.

Cool to have former players around TNet

Jun 30, 2015, 9:25 PM

Would love to hear about old locker room stories if you ever feel like it.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Cool to have former players around TNet

Jun 30, 2015, 9:50 PM

I bet you would jerry sandusky....jk

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2015, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: My advice, stop following recruiting. You'll live longer lol ]

TU for being a Clemson Man!!!!!

Jul 1, 2015, 12:55 PM

Thank you for the tu kind sir. My blood does bleed orange. And thank you Mr woods for the update and yes there are quite a few stories from the glory days. I'll tell you one thing...the women sure do love some cleats:)

Jul 1, 2015, 12:59 PM

And Golf Swings. Supposedly.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,031
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic