Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do coots think our defense will be worst in ncaa?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Why do coots think our defense will be worst in ncaa?

Jun 30, 2015, 12:46 PM

They keep comparing us to their joke of a program. I'm not sure if they realize that we have a talented coach on defense and they demoted theirs... I know they are pretty stupid, but coaching alone prevents us from dropping to the bottom. They can only dream that we would suck as much as them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

they do?

Jun 30, 2015, 12:47 PM

sirius?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They do ...***

Jun 30, 2015, 12:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: They do ...***

Jun 30, 2015, 12:52 PM

...been off the porch long time now.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Typical chicken **** mentality.....

trying to burn down Clemson's house in some weak attempt to make theirs look better.

There is a very good reason why $CU fans are widely regarded as one of the most if not the most ignorant and deluded fan bases in college athletics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

RULE #1:

Coots are delusional. (Here endeth the lesson)

Remember that and you will go far in life.

Re: Why do coots think our defense will be worst in ncaa?

Jun 30, 2015, 12:55 PM

Because they're dumber 'n dogshit.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

+1... I like your tact.....***

Jun 30, 2015, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brother. I am sure there is a Nobel prize just waiting for the person who can

Jun 30, 2015, 12:59 PM

Susplain the workings of the coot mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

b/c coots gonna coot***

Our D will be fine. We lost some great players off our DL, but we have good players that wouldve been starting last year for the coots to replace them. Our pass rush isnt going to be quite as good as last year IMO but the back end will hold strong. Our run stop should be stout with hole fillers like Reader watkins Pagono and potentially Wilkins. Sure tackling from our well coached linebackers. Our D might not be #1 again this year but they definitely wont be as much of a liability as the Gamecocks D last year. They will be good enough for us to win with the amount of offense we should have. GO TIGERS!!!!

The difference between the USuCk D from '13 to '14

Jun 30, 2015, 1:20 PM

and the Clemson D from '14 to '15 is we've actually recruited defensive linemen the last 2 years.

After Clowney and Co. left they realized they were stuck with a bunch of guys named Gerald Dixon and that was it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sad truth for the Cluckers is . . .

Jun 30, 2015, 2:18 PM

The sad truth for them is that we lost more from 2014 to 2015 than they lost from 2013 to 2014, yet we will still have a better defense in 2015 than they will.

Tell the coots that it isn't important what you lose. The important thing is what you have coming back. I say that Clemson will still have a Top 25 defense in 2015 - based on talent and coaching.

If they believe that their defense is better than ours...

Jun 30, 2015, 2:05 PM

Then I have some oceanfront property in Idaho to sell them.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they don't honestly "think" our defense will be bad....

Jun 30, 2015, 2:16 PM

but they're hopin' and pray'in ANYTHING will crop up to give them an optimistic moment....some refer to
it as "grasping at straws'....its tough on a team's fans to believe they're gonna lose to their rival for months...and then fulfill their loser destiny

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2015, 2:19 PM

They don't rotate their 2 deep like we do. Venables blitzes more than most other coaches which requires 2 deep at the front 7 to keep guys from getting too fatigued. This also results in backups getting much needed experience. This is how you can lose 8 out of 11 starters and still have recognizable names like Boulware, Watkins, Reader, Lawson, Dodd, Goodson, Kearse, Alexander, Wiggins, etc.

That is 9 out of 11 positions that have logged not just many, but significant snaps already.

Tell the coots to Print that....... Tweet that!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Xactly....+1.***

Jun 30, 2015, 4:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot despair and logical thinking will be at an all-time low

Jun 30, 2015, 2:28 PM

knowing where their program is and will be for the foreseeable future. They cannot deny the obvious. Even at their best they are still the worst. Maybe they should design some fancy-like unis? Futuristic wind tunnel cool.

Jun 30, 2015, 3:02 PM

First 6 words of the third sentence of your post gives you the answer. Look no further.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2015, 4:11 PM

I guess they think they are experts from having the worst defense in the ncaa last year

See RULE #1......That pretty much summarizes it all.***

Jun 30, 2015, 4:16 PM

Jun 30, 2015, 4:53 PM

Like some here have already stated, they are just looking at the loss of starters and, they haven't accounted for the fact we've been recruiting well the last few years vs the nobodies they have acquiring for themselves. They don't see we've been rotating players in and out or see we have a good defensive coordinator dismissing our accomplishments on the field as a result of the ACC being weak. They're too blind to the fact they've won five out of the last six (repeating that mantra like a broken record) and still see some equality or some arrogantly believe in a superiority of their program to ours as of recent and we will befall the same fate as they have this last season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2015, 4:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Because people pay them attention***

Jun 30, 2015, 4:56 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic