Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayer request update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,545

Prayer request update

Jun 29, 2015, 8:07 PM

I just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. While the pain is still there, it has become much more manageable. Last night was the first night that I was able to get a full 6 hrs of sleep. Considering I've only been sleeping about 2-3 a night for the past week, it was a small blessing.

It's amazing, before my accident I was a college athlete. Broken nose, check. Wrist, check. Ankle, check. Heck I even continued to play in a game after tearing my quad and having the muscle roll right up like a window shade and deposit itself into a golf ball size lump at the top of my thigh. Even as an amputee I've developed countless fractures in my residual limb do to hours of weight bearing and while all of these injuries had some element of pain, they pail in comparison to the amount of pain that occurs in a limb that hasn't been there in 15 years. The mind truly is an amazing and crazy thing. 15 years later and I still feel that I can move my foot and toes, they even get hot and cold. Phantom sensation is a small inconvenience, phantom pain is a major obstacle and it's this phantom pain that has been a daily occurrence for me recently. Every nerve that was severed fires and the feeling is indescribable. That said.....

I just want everyone to know how much their kind words of support and prayer have meant to me over the last few days. Each and every one of y'all will continue to be in my thoughts. We all know how special the Clemson community is and it's at times like this that it becomes even more apparent.

God Bless and Go Tigers!
Cutigergrad04

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayer request update

Jun 29, 2015, 8:10 PM

Great news. Continue to be strong. All of Clemson Nation is supporting you.

Great news---keep fighting it brother!******

Jun 29, 2015, 9:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More prayers your way.***

Jun 29, 2015, 9:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thoughts and prayers your way!***

Jun 29, 2015, 11:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

May God bless you...

Jun 30, 2015, 6:27 AM

even more!

Jun 30, 2015, 7:06 AM

Anytime! Hope it continues to improve.

Go Tigers!

Hang in there.

Jun 30, 2015, 10:24 AM

We have your back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2015, 10:29 AM

encouraging post for all to read. Your attitude is attribute to your strength and heart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't read a lick of your post but I think you need to

Jun 30, 2015, 10:31 AM

focus on praying daily that FSU doesn't chop your pitiful excuse for a football game to shreds again.

You guys might want to consider leaving FSU's division; they're making you guys look like soft, soggy, chopped wood.

Kinda pathetic, actually, beating you without their starting quarterback n' all.

I can hear the chops coming down now.

Will continue to pray for you!***

Jun 30, 2015, 10:31 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,545
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic