Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC vs ACC $$$$$
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,508

SEC vs ACC $$$$$

May 29, 2015, 4:11 PM

http://www.independentmail.com/orange-and-white/gap-widening-between-acc-sec-in-tv-dollars

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC vs ACC $$$$$

May 29, 2015, 4:26 PM

Didnt seem to matter rivalry week nor bowl season lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the long run if we do not close the gap it will matter.***

May 29, 2015, 4:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$11 Million more sux & causes unfair competition

May 29, 2015, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC vs ACC $$$$$ ]

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't whistle past the graveyard. Eleven million a year will

May 29, 2015, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: SEC vs ACC $$$$$ ]

take its toll. That difference can not be allowed to remain. I doubt FSU or Clemson will stand for not having an ACC network for very long. I'm pretty sure one will be coming within the next two years. All parties are bound due to the GOR for at least eleven more years, but if by some strange reason, this difference remains, there will be big rumblings and shuffling at that time. But as I said, I believe the this difference will exist at most for two years. Once the ACC has a network, the difference will be minimal, if at all.

The problem is that their numbers will climb too, it's an arms race

May 29, 2015, 6:09 PM

And the acc will be on the outside looking in

Re: SEC vs ACC $$$$$

May 29, 2015, 4:39 PM

That is in direct contrast with the CBS article saying that the SEC was in last out of the four conferences who have submitted results. Based on tax returns. I would like to see a breakdown of the 30 million per school. If the SEC is not reporting the tax returns than they have bigger problems

null

The ACC hasn't released their #s for this year yet--

May 29, 2015, 5:47 PM

usually out first week of June or so. I would be shocked if it's not a new conf record and significant over previous year. Remember that this was the 1st year of the playoff and the $ generated from that. B10 projections exceed the SEC #.

True, however

May 29, 2015, 6:16 PM

this year is also one of the high water marks for the ACC compared to the SEC because we got the full Orange Bowl payout this year while they lost the Sugar Bowl payout since it was part of the playoff. The ACC's 2015 payout will take a hit because we lose the Orange Bowl while the SEC gets the Sugar Bowl payout. In other words this year is one of the high cycles for the ACC and one of the low cycles for the SEC. 2015 that will be reversed.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,508
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic