Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EVERYONE makes a bad decision ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,099

EVERYONE makes a bad decision ...

May 28, 2015, 11:50 AM

And, I believe Dabo made a bad decision in choosing not to attend the PFC event. I know I have made many bad decisions.

However, to me, it was a victory for a bunch of PC bullies. I have always been told in order to defeat bullies, you have to stand up to them. The militant LGTB crew are intolerant bullies that need to know not everyone will bow to their pressure.

NEVERTHELESS, being a sinner saved by grace, I will recognize that people need to be shown mercy as I have received mercy. That does not in anyway condone sinful behavior.

And, I will continue to trust in Dabo's leadership over this Clemson football team and will be there each home game to cheer them on as long as I am able.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Revenge is best served on a cold platter.. You had

May 28, 2015, 11:58 AM

better nit forget it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree. This was bringing too much non-football

May 28, 2015, 11:58 AM

attention and venturing much too far into the dirty world of politics. I just don't believe it's in anyone's best interesting for Dabo Swinney the person to become larger than the team, the university, and Dabo Swinney the football coach.

Sometimes it's best to choose your battles wisely, and the deck was really stacked against Dabo on this one.

Re: EVERYONE has to pick their battles. Battling the FFRF

May 28, 2015, 11:59 AM

was the right battle. Lining up against the liberal national media on this issue on gays would have been a difficult one to take on. He will have chances in the future to make his stand but not every controversy is appropriate for our football coach to get into the middle on. As he said he is not a politician. He still has to make sure his team, program, and fans are taken care of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When you do get their head on the ground, put a foot on

May 28, 2015, 12:03 PM

it and kick the heck out of it. Get it all.

Re: EVERYONE makes a bad decision ...LGBT agenda

May 28, 2015, 12:11 PM

I am confused. Dont we want Large Guards and Big Tackles?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

74 joins the LGBT in the fight against normal sex?

May 28, 2015, 12:50 PM

I'm kinda of a perv myself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EVERYONE makes a bad decision ...

May 28, 2015, 12:17 PM

Well when you say you are going to do something, do it. I also understand that Dabo is a football Coach 1st and has better things to worry about.

May 28, 2015, 12:23 PM

He made the right choice. Keep football separate from politics. No need for distractions.

If God leads me to stand up to bullies...

May 28, 2015, 12:48 PM

I'll stand, if he leads me to turn the other cheek I'll turn. I think if a man believes he's following God then I'll stay out of it.

I happen to have though Dabo's participation in the ceremony was right but clearly he thinks it's wrong. What shall I say, 'I opened my mailbox and found a message to Dabo from God?'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2015, 1:34 PM

Don't think he had a say in the matter

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,099
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic