Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 PEAT..Its Upon Us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 3,457

3 PEAT..Its Upon Us

May 28, 2015, 11:38 AM

I just had to come on today and remind everyone that you need to buckle your seatbelts. In a couple months our beloved Football Team starts fall camp and the season. They are gonna take us for the ride of all of our lifetimes. We are about to embark on a journey where Clemson Football will never be the same. Our talent is just going to get better. Our facilities are continue to grow. Our Lil sisters in cootlumbia will disappear. We will reign #1 for 3 long years at least. We will be winning the MNC trophy 3 years in a row. I can't wait folks. Get ready. WE TOO DEEP. ALL IN ALL THE FREAKING TIME. BACK TO BACK TO BACK MNC CHAMPIONS HERE WE COME!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Brazzy is this you?

May 28, 2015, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Braswell is this you?

May 28, 2015, 11:45 AM

Anonymous we told you bout putting selfies of yourself up on tigernet. Don't disgrace yourself man.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

May 28, 2015, 11:46 AM

wait....are you claiming to be me?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

it has to be better than being him.***

May 28, 2015, 11:47 AM

May 28, 2015, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Braswell is this you? ]

No sir can't say that I'm you. I'm not that stupid and ugly looking. Again man why embaress your self.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

May 28, 2015, 11:50 AM

LOL, says the guy with the chitty "hype" videos that MOST Clemson fans begged you to take down.

May 28, 2015, 11:55 AM

Haha. You decide to bring the videos up. That's classic right there. What has it been since November when I made one last. I do believe that I said I was goin to make anymore. If I did I would completely different. Plus I would put them back on TNET anyways. Some people don't have a sense of humor and enjoy someone showing a completely different side if how some fans act. Well heck that's a lot of tnetters that are close minded and live in closet. But that's yalls choice. I choose to dream big and have a crazy imaganation.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

May 28, 2015, 11:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So you said that "I'm not that stupid and ugly looking"

May 28, 2015, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Braswell is this you? ]

when referring to Anon but he's the juan who needs a sense of humor?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: So you said that "I'm not that stupid and ugly looking"

May 28, 2015, 12:04 PM

It's obvious that ironknee is lost on this juan.

Re: Braswell is this you?***

May 28, 2015, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Braswell is this you? ]

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

May 28, 2015, 11:43 AM

Oh man, we forgot to practice
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3 PEAT..Its Upon Us

May 28, 2015, 11:50 AM

I think you may be right but I just put the Bong down also. lol

May 28, 2015, 11:51 AM

I'm a little disappointed that it's only 3. In fact, it's quite disturbing. What will happen in year 4 to cause our colossal fall from grace? I have to say, you have me worried about the future now. Thanks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fire dabo!***

May 28, 2015, 11:52 AM

Dabo will decide to accept the PFC award that year***

May 28, 2015, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: 3 PEAT..Its Upon Us ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's clear that brazzy is not all in***

May 28, 2015, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: 3 PEAT..Its Upon Us ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in***

May 28, 2015, 11:54 AM

which would mean he definitely isn't "ALL IN ALL THE FREAKING TIME"

May 28, 2015, 11:59 AM

How can you morons take something that would be amazing and crap all over it. I never said we would plummet to our deaths. Idiots are what y'all are. Can't take a great thing and run with it. Should I say we will never lose another game and we'll win it all every year. I'm basing this off of what we have now at Clemson. Y'all need to quit pissing in eachothers cereal and wake up and enjoy what is about to happen.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

You need to be more positive

May 28, 2015, 12:01 PM

original 3 peat post was a real downer

Maybe you need

May 28, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in*** ]

a sense of humor?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in*** ]

"wake up and enjoy what is about to happen."

Is that what you say when the chloroform is wearing off?

May 28, 2015, 12:05 PM

I don't do drugs. But I'm glad you know all about what they do and the affects. If I see somebody that is a user or it trying to quit I'll refer them to you for assistance anonymous08.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

May 28, 2015, 12:07 PM

Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in******

May 28, 2015, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in*** ]

oh boy...

May 28, 2015, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in*** ]

And while I agree we are on the cusp of a great run, I feel certain it will be closer to 2 of 4, starting in 2016. 2016 will be our year, no doubt, but we may struggle in the downfield passing game in 2017. I think we’ll still make the playoffs, but I just don’t see a NC. 2018 will usher in the TL era, and trust me, he’ll be ready. Look for us to win it all in 18. 2019 is an enigma. We’ll still have great talent, but I have a hunch we’ll fall a little short. It won’t be by much, but I just have a gut feeling we won’t win it all in 19. I hope I’m wrong about that.

Message was not edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

May 28, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: It's clear that brazzy is not all in*** ]

Oh now gosh darnit Braz ... I didn't mean to upset you. Perhaps if you made a video about the 3-peat, I'd be able to jump on board. I'm a visual person.

Just for the record ... I do not consider myself a moron or an idiot, nor do I #### in cereal, ever. Perhaps you should consider finding your sense of humor. It would appear that it has escaped.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2015, 4:19 PM

X2, except for the cereal part.

Startin to feel bad for Brazzy

May 28, 2015, 11:56 AM

How's the sofa business?

Re: Startin to feel bad for Brazzy

May 28, 2015, 12:00 PM

I don't sell sofa or mattress anymore. Thanks for the question though.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: Startin to feel bad for Brazzy

May 28, 2015, 12:08 PM

were you a top salesman in your day?

He was better than

May 28, 2015, 12:31 PM

the average American salesman if that's what your axing.

May 28, 2015, 12:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 28, 2015, 12:34 PM

Thanks for reminding me. I wasn't ready for football season before but now I am.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

May 28, 2015, 12:35 PM

If you needed to be reminded then you clearly aren't "All In".

May 28, 2015, 8:33 PM

I think some in this thread got "humor" and "odor" mixed up!!

"Humor" is a shift of wit.

"Odor" is a wift of $hit.

Re: 3 PEAT..Its Upon Us***

May 29, 2015, 9:07 AM

Replies: 38
| visibility 3,457
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic