Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perfect response by Dabo. He's a football coach for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,506

Perfect response by Dabo. He's a football coach for

May 27, 2015, 3:27 PM

Tom's sake; he's not a preacher or a politician. People who wanted or expected him to jump into those arenas and fight that fight were simply mistaken. He has played this smart, with total honesty and integrity, without caving one bit on his personal beliefs. Hooray for Dabo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Perfect response

May 27, 2015, 3:50 PM

However, I am sure he was involved in the response, but I am confident he didnt actually write it. That's what PR people and attorneys do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, because we all know he's terrible with

May 27, 2015, 4:07 PM

words and hates speaking publicly so he had to have someone else do it for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We all know what his beliefs are religiously, but

May 27, 2015, 4:06 PM

I don't think anyone knows how or if he affiliates himself politically. It is better for that to remain an unknown. I'm glad he stepped away from the event. It creates unwanted controversy for our football program and its goals, i.e. winning games and mentoring good citizens. Contrary to popular TigerNet belief, there are great citizens of all political affiliations and beliefs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We all know what his beliefs are religiously, but

May 27, 2015, 4:13 PM

"Contrary to popular TigerNet belief, there are great citizens of all political affiliations and beliefs." Exactly ; )

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,506
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic