Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we go three up, 3 down again, this game is over.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,298

If we go three up, 3 down again, this game is over.

May 22, 2015, 4:04 PM

I hate UNC!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: If we go three up, 3 down again, this game is over.

May 22, 2015, 4:06 PM

well were out of it for the pool. Most think we can make the NCAA but when I see innings like that I really wonder. The most maddenly inconsistent group I've ever see

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2015, 5:59 PM

darn right ! spot on !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love these kinds of declarations in the 4th inning

May 22, 2015, 4:08 PM

We're down by 3 with 6 more innings to go. Calm down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could be mistaken, but I think CUTiger1989® stated that

May 22, 2015, 4:16 PM

based on the lack of mental toughness this team tends to display more times than not.

I sincerely hope they come back and beat the tarholes because I loathe the uncheaters more than I loathe usuc! I cannot even stand that baby blue color! It nauseates me!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: I could be mistaken, but I think CUTiger1989® stated that

May 22, 2015, 4:18 PM

truely may be the worst school color ever

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2015, 4:20 PM

OMG. Why is this crowd so quick to throw these boys under the bus? The first negative that happens and you bale and trash their "mental toughness". Its relatively early in the game. Please.

"If we go three up, 3 down again, this game is over." What a dumb thing to say.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting to see you crawled out of

May 22, 2015, 4:37 PM

Jack's butt to spew your vitriol. You are just sad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Interesting to see you crawled out of

May 22, 2015, 4:40 PM

Not spewing anything. Just calling you out as a negative troll. It must suck to be you.

HA, HA, HA!!!!

May 22, 2015, 4:43 PM

EVERYONE one here KNOWS you are the negative troll.

Nice try!

Re: HA, HA, HA!!!!

May 22, 2015, 4:45 PM

Negative toward the Tiger haters here? Yep. Absolutely. Guilty as charged. Happily.
Only the Coot board is worse than this one. Barely. Congratulations.

Re: HA, HA, HA!!!!

May 22, 2015, 5:55 PM

How many screen names do you have kid?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 22, 2015, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting to see you crawled out of ]

You don't even have a clue you are calling out people that have been around Clemson baseball for a long time. We are tired of this same old same old crap.

May 22, 2015, 4:53 PM

And that give you all the right to trash the team in a public forum every opportunity you get? Really? OK. Trash away.

But you look like idiots who enjoy it when we struggle. Oh wait. You DO enjoy it when we struggle.

May 22, 2015, 4:57 PM

Dude I have been nice enough to you but you are one stupid individual

May 22, 2015, 5:04 PM

That's nice. Glad I could get under your skin. You're welcome. :)

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,298
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic