Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
solidimperfect and balmers...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

solidimperfect and balmers...

May 7, 2015, 12:45 AM

70k post vs 100 post and you two are barely breaking even if that. come on fellas... I soo expect more from yas. haha ;) I will say we do have two things in common- orange blood and our football team makes our blood pressure go up. ~

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deer lowered, you're a special snowflake. does that help?***

May 7, 2015, 12:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i walked out on a 100k a year job to deliver pizzas for

May 7, 2015, 1:02 AM

12k a year homie. hellyeaz im a special snowflake. you got the nutz to do that? I love ya dude. I mean it. but I guarantee you couldn't pull that one off ~

you cried for help, i answered and you continue the pity

May 7, 2015, 1:06 AM

party. you amount to no more than a cloudy day in my world. stop the crying, pick up a bucket and mop, then police those 12 year old tears.

all i care from you is the assurance my pizza's hot when it gets here. then and only then i might consider you've had a good day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Festivus miracle!

May 7, 2015, 1:12 AM

But seriously, Bowden ain't coach here no more so forget pity.. Them days are over...

haha, how do bry? festivus for the rest of us...

May 7, 2015, 1:22 AM

we're having an intervention. do you have some words of encouragement for our host: Mash

Re: haha, how do bry? festivus for the rest of us...

May 7, 2015, 8:47 AM

you sure this is going to be enough, the relapse rate with Stanley doesn't justify this approach.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good morning, dood. i'm not sure, but i don't want any juan

May 7, 2015, 8:51 AM

to say i did knot try.

Re: good morning, dood. i'm not sure, but i don't want any juan

May 7, 2015, 12:18 PM

naw, you be edumacating him good. I am doing enough charity work as it is these days.

wow im simply amazed by the cutthroat way...

May 7, 2015, 1:35 AM [ in reply to Another Festivus miracle! ]

some of ya's conduct yourselves. some of yas are perfect examples of what i try to teach my kids to be. the rest are what i try to teach my kids not to be. i have sympathy for tommy Bowden. do you think he wanted to fail here? tommy Bowden is a fine Christian man who gave it all to Clemson University. lip quiver and all. i was there when he put on that orange jacket, watched when he hired a insurance salesman to coach his wide receivers, and saw him fall after he failed to get over that hump that ALL OF US wanted him to get over. tommy Bowden fought for the westzone. be thankful. theres a serious reality check coming for some of you. were all mortal. remember that boys ~

i'll deliver it hot and with pride. hope you tip...

May 7, 2015, 1:23 AM [ in reply to you cried for help, i answered and you continue the pity ]

you've been a jerk to me from the start. quit pretending its been any different. your attitude matched my boss's attitude. i listened to that arrogance for 20 years. that's why I walked. i was a bail bondsman and now im a pizza delivery MAN. tip please. on the serious side... its all good man. i hope you do have a heart and understand that arrogance and a lack of compassion will cost you in the long run. i do care. and yea man, i'll deliver it hot and fresh. thanks 63-17 ~

no, i've responded to your absurdities, your false

May 7, 2015, 1:30 AM

accusations and insecurities.

you want to start a thread pumping your chest, you need to back it up with more than tears.

maybe tomorrow night you can borrow the pants in the family from your wife; i can only hope she's the one that wears them.

I'm guessing this ain't a thin or deep crust debate, is it?

May 7, 2015, 1:39 AM

"Joe's NY style pizza or go home!"- Walt

typical reply from an arrogant human being...

May 7, 2015, 1:56 AM [ in reply to no, i've responded to your absurdities, your false ]

i'll shoot ya straight...

your wife has NEVER drank all night and had it in the middle of the road, in the middle of the front yard, in the back seat of the car, on the side porch, on the balcony, in the dressing room at belks and kohls, in the bathroom at work, and i'll save the rest for me and her, all night. you got no clue brother. she sends me nude pics several times a week. does your woman? let me guess your reply... your woman is too "clean" to do any of that. let me guess your next line, you don't want any of that. BS. typical, cheap replies is what you have to offer. you wish you could make your woman want you like mine wants me. seriously dude, stick to talking about my job. leave women out of it. ok bravo i'll give you credit for something, for getting me to talk junk with you. at least we both bleed orange ~

Re: typical reply from an arrogant human being...***

May 7, 2015, 9:26 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

How upset were you when you

May 7, 2015, 9:50 AM [ in reply to typical reply from an arrogant human being... ]

caught your wife doing all those things?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i didn't have the heart to tell him lbu gave me those pigs

May 7, 2015, 9:52 AM

months ago.

Re: How upset were you when you

May 7, 2015, 9:53 AM [ in reply to How upset were you when you ]

If I'm reading this right that means that his wife is screwing the pizza guy right?

pretty sure I've seen that in the "movies" before.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: How upset were you when you

May 7, 2015, 10:00 AM

there are places that have therapy for that, you know

May 7, 2015, 10:06 AM [ in reply to typical reply from an arrogant human being... ]

and btw... no one cares what you and doc tesla did yesterday and last night

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

what da fuq?***

May 7, 2015, 10:07 AM [ in reply to typical reply from an arrogant human being... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, this is good night. get some rest or you can chat with

May 7, 2015, 1:35 AM [ in reply to i'll deliver it hot and with pride. hope you tip... ]

yourself again as you did last night. i can't wait for tomorrow to see what cries you'll have for me then.

late, holmes.

I'm not sure if "balls" is the right word for that.

May 7, 2015, 9:01 AM [ in reply to i walked out on a 100k a year job to deliver pizzas for ]

Going from 100k to poverty...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

every snowflake is special.

May 7, 2015, 9:01 AM [ in reply to deer lowered, you're a special snowflake. does that help?*** ]

Did you not science class bro?

yes, but does each one cry out for help from the darkness?***

May 7, 2015, 9:06 AM

What did I miss?

May 7, 2015, 9:13 AM

I left T-Net alone for one night and I missed all of this?

Lame...

Can we start from the top?

TIA

TIGER BALLS.

I'm wiating on the Cliffs Notes version.***

May 7, 2015, 9:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

CC me

May 7, 2015, 9:20 AM

TIA

TIGER BALLS.

Re: I'm wiating on the Cliffs Notes version.***

May 7, 2015, 12:22 PM [ in reply to I'm wiating on the Cliffs Notes version.*** ]

there is this. If he trolling, he is doing a masterful job.(scroll to top and grab some popcorn)

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17204822#17204822

Oh wow that's gold right there***

May 7, 2015, 12:59 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Sure, here you go

May 7, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to What did I miss? ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17204838

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Got it.

May 7, 2015, 10:22 AM

Something from nothing. He cries a lot. Takes internetz too sirius.

Not even sure why I asked, same guy different S/N...

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Got it.

May 7, 2015, 10:25 AM

Me thinks its a scok. Just not sure whose scok it is.

Doesn't show the tendencies of shanely.

not a scok IMO

May 7, 2015, 12:37 PM

he is a lost puppy that ended up on grumps door step.

Re: solidimperfect and balmers...

May 7, 2015, 12:20 PM

What did the two meanies do to make you upset...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 7, 2015, 12:29 PM

Dang dude, Bull ST is calling your name. The last time I heard somebody bragging about how their wife loved them so much, she really loved Jody more.

May 7, 2015, 12:35 PM

+1 for the the "Jody" reference.

May 7, 2015, 12:43 PM

LOL I hope this dude is not serious

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic