Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the last 6 hours, over 6 inches of rain has fallen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 3,133

In the last 6 hours, over 6 inches of rain has fallen

May 6, 2015, 9:44 PM

in SW OKC... and that does not include the 3-4 inches from overnight last night...

lots and lots of flooding, on top of several tornadoes, one of which was very violent, today

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Stay safe dood...

May 6, 2015, 9:45 PM

you really need to move away from Tornado Alley :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

it's really interesting to watch the weather

May 6, 2015, 9:50 PM

this time of year...

amazing if you are watching from a safe distance

http://www.news9.com/category/112030/weather

choose the "continuous severe weather coverage"

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Stay safe dude.***

May 6, 2015, 9:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aka.... What Bob said.***

May 6, 2015, 9:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^copycat***

May 6, 2015, 9:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that was a bust on my part.***

May 6, 2015, 10:15 PM

N/P, don't mind you piggybacking on my

May 6, 2015, 10:17 PM

posts.

How many posts you want him piggybacking, bob ? Asking for

May 6, 2015, 11:32 PM

lbu.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Was that an insult? No piggyback for you.***

May 7, 2015, 7:35 AM

Re: In the last 6 hours, over 6 inches of rain has fallen

let me know when it starts raining newbs cats.

oh, and stay safe.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

right now we are having hail the size of newb's ballz...

so basically like sno cone ice

Maybe you could take a pig of the hail cents newb has

May 6, 2015, 9:55 PM

probably forgotten what his ballz look like?

pic of hail (aka newb's ballz)

May 6, 2015, 9:56 PM

Re: pic of hail (aka newb's ballz)

May 6, 2015, 10:01 PM

Is that lindsey standing there with them in her hands?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

If it's not her it's gotta be her twin sister***

May 6, 2015, 10:05 PM

May 6, 2015, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: pic of hail (aka newb's ballz) ]

I thought she kept them on the rear view mirror in her prius?

May 6, 2015, 10:12 PM

I thought she bronzed them and kept them hanging from the rear bumper of her lowered honda civic hatchback?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

May 6, 2015, 10:13 PM

can you imagine the sparks that would, wait... nevermind.

May 7, 2015, 8:43 AM

I wish upon you all the sensation of a thousand lost sneezes, the polite scorn of a hundred Canadians, may every chair that you sit in from now on have one leg slightly shorter than the others, a disposition to hit "reply all" by accident, and to get clogged sinuses on the day of a meal that you've been looking forward to all year

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

May 7, 2015, 8:47 AM

that reply all chit aint funny.

Been there done that....Also, forgot to mute my phone on a conf. call once....that was bad.

It's funny

May 7, 2015, 8:55 AM

to all the rest of us

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: It's funny

May 7, 2015, 8:56 AM

kinda like how it's funny to the rest of us that you have no bawls?

www.kayaksrus.com

May 6, 2015, 10:03 PM

loljk....folks in that area need to batten down the hatches and prepare for rough weather

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the last 6 hours, over 6 inches of rain has fallen***

May 6, 2015, 10:09 PM

A close cousin and family have a large ranch in the

May 7, 2015, 7:29 AM

Vernon, Texas area, and their home features a huge basement doubling as a storm shelter and gameroom.

When I asked how they prepare for potential storms, they said, "We stock up the bar...before each storm."

Makes you wonder if they "dispose" of the booze before or during storms...and whether or not they'd ever know if a storm hit. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the last 6 hours, over 6 inches of rain has fallen

May 7, 2015, 8:12 AM

Good luck and God's speed to those having to endure it.

I listened to OKC Fire online last night

May 7, 2015, 8:36 AM

for about an hour and a half. It was unreal. At one point they were dealing with a working structure fire, numerous water rescues from people trapped in flash flooding, and multiple people trapped in damaged structures. At one point they were trying to dispatch an engine company on a call and they were trapped in the fire station due to the sheer number of stranded vehicles in the street in front of the station.

Replies: 27
| visibility 3,133
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic