Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Tigers knock off No. 18 College of Charleston
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

BSB Update: Tigers knock off No. 18 College of Charleston

May 6, 2015, 9:39 PM

Tigers knock off No. 18 College of Charleston

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice recovery after last night.

May 6, 2015, 9:40 PM

Pitchers did a great job tonight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Can you save the idiotic comments for when we actually lose?

May 6, 2015, 10:00 PM

Oh, wait. Sorry, NVM.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Opertunities abound there***

May 6, 2015, 10:33 PM

nm

Looks like a 1000 or so 'fans' missed this one at DKS

May 6, 2015, 10:50 PM

Jack has milked the excuse jug dry...

Re: BSB Update: Tigers knock off No. 18 College of Charleston

May 6, 2015, 11:47 PM

What really bothers me about Leggett's tenure is how often I hear about a hero on the opposing team like the catcher on this C of C team never even talked to by Leggett or any of his coaches during recruiting. And this guy was the #2 catcher in the state....but no interest from Leggett even though he like so many others, loves Clemson. The same goes for those heroes for South Carolina that won 2 national championships....no interest from Leggett or Clemson in every case that I know about. I don't have a clue as to what Leggett looks for in a recruit but I know that to be the best, you have to recruit the best.
Does anyone else hear this stuff at almost every game...the best player from the other team was never even recruited by Leggett or his staff?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2015, 12:56 AM

Heroes? Would you trade Okie for the CofC catcher? If so, you're crazy bc no one else would make that trade.

South Carolina national champion? If you are talking the Big League World Series then you have no idea what that tournament is about. A team full of travel ball ringers playing against kids with a fraction of the talent.

Get your facts straight. I wouldn't trade any player on our current roster for any CofC player. If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't either.

They are 18th ranked. So you are saying you wouldn't

May 7, 2015, 4:17 AM

trade anyone? That sounds more sentimental than practical. Maybe we can settle on just changing coaches.

May 7, 2015, 6:33 AM [ in reply to Re: BSB Update: Tigers knock off No. 18 College of Charleston ]

It's obvious, you've been drinking Jack's kook-aid for so long you've lost a grasp on the realities of our Baseball team's situation. I understand change is hard but time waits for no man and given Jack's ego and arrogance he doesn't believe there is any need for change. You know what's sadder than an old, washed up coach? It's the team that he takes with him on his downward spiral, that's the saddest!

What are you even talking about? Big League world series?

May 7, 2015, 6:33 AM [ in reply to Re: BSB Update: Tigers knock off No. 18 College of Charleston ]

he's talking about the USuC yardbirds who won two national championships with players that Leggett didnt even bother recruiting. He didnt think they were good enough. Half the yardbird players were Tiger fans growing up and still root for Clemson during football season, yet Leggett said they couldnt play for him, they werent good enough. Well, they won two national championships at the CWS.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic