Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is Funny, who ever you are....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,594

This is Funny, who ever you are....

May 4, 2015, 3:11 PM

Bill Clinton started jogging near his home, On each run he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day. With some apprehension he would brace himself as he approached her for what was most certainly to follow.

"Fifty dollars!" she would cry out from the curb.

"No, Five dollars!" fired back Clinton This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days.

He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty dollars!"

And he'd yell back, "Five dollars!"

One day however, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog! As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner, Bill realized the "pro" would bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings. He realized he should have a really good explanation for the former Secretary of State.

As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there was the hooker! Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past.

Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled, "See what you get for five bucks????"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is Funny, who ever you are....

May 4, 2015, 4:10 PM

Good one. Every time I read another stupid post about ex. President Clinton I can't help but think of those years of peace and the 200 grand I was making each year. Sure would be nice to have that kind of life return, But, of course, he liked women so he must be a bad guy, Go Bush.

Maybe you should work harder!!

May 4, 2015, 4:30 PM

Just saying

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The whole world with the exception of American

May 4, 2015, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: This is Funny, who ever you are.... ]

Republicans loved Bill Clinton. I'm still able to laugh at the joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

And the soldiers in Mogadishu

May 4, 2015, 7:53 PM

and the 40 or so of his associates that were murdered. Or the fact that the Russians now control 20% of the US uranium because of his and his husbands business deals with Putin. I could go on, but why....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2015, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: This is Funny, who ever you are.... ]

Those years of peace also let OBL go while he was in the cross-hairs.... Maybe peace aint all its cracked up to be.

That internet boom was good though! He was a fine president, but he didnt make the economy any better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2015, 4:40 PM

Wow! Welcome to 1998!

:|

Some things get better with age

May 4, 2015, 5:01 PM

Warning - you may need to flush your eyes after seeing this:

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/02/when_bill_met_hillary/

Better? Nope; they still are creepy and undesirable.***

May 4, 2015, 5:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 4, 2015, 5:05 PM

Thanks

This wasn't funy to me

May 5, 2015, 9:59 AM

when I first read it around 25 years ago. It is depraved and another tea party lie. But have a nice day, as will I, knowing that everyone on P&R, who is depraved, liked it. Go Tigers but don't be depraved and lie about it.

Re: This wasn't funy to me

May 5, 2015, 1:17 PM

You read that 25 years ago? 1990? I guess he had jokes being made while governor tho ;)

And a tea party lie? Yet you heard it 25 years ago? Someone is lying here....and it's you.

I don't think the tea party was around 25 years ago

Geech didn't like it....shocking!!....

May 5, 2015, 2:13 PM [ in reply to This wasn't funy to me ]

but I love how your heard it 25 yrs ago AND it's a tea party lie.

Please do a better job of making your non-sense make sense.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,594
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic