Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buck "Hand it to Herschel" Belue is slamming Beasley pick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,543

Buck "Hand it to Herschel" Belue is slamming Beasley pick

May 4, 2015, 12:32 PM

Buck is normal semi-rational, but the Dawg butthurt is coming out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, and he's usually pretty fair to us. But a LOT of ....

May 4, 2015, 12:45 PM

Georgia people in Atlanta are crying and moaning because the Falcons didn't choose UGA's latest hero Todd Gurley instead of VB. That would have been a stupid move considering that the Falcon's defense is one of the worst in the NFL.

Let's just see what they have to say after this Fall's season!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, and he's usually pretty fair to us. But a LOT of ....

May 4, 2015, 1:16 PM

There is quite a bit of that on local radio and such, but I've noticed the vast majority of Falcons fans love the Beasley pick, and the Jarrett pick maybe even more (considering how late they got him). Overall, people are saying this may be the best Falcons draft ever.

A poll just before draft - Falcons fans picked Beasley

May 4, 2015, 4:42 PM

And Gurley was way down the list. It's only the Dawg fans that put Dawgs above the Falcons success. Makes you wonder if they can handle being fans to two teams.....

It's my understanding from family and friends that ATL problems have rarely been the ability to score enough. It has always been the INABILITY to keep the lead. Giving the other team a position is often a guarantee of a score.

Adding a link to a poll - can't find the original one that had Gurley on the list.

http://atlantafalcons.blog.ajc.com/2015/04/30/poll-falcons-fans-want-the-team-to-draft-clemsons-vic-beasley/

Message was edited by: NortherTiger®

if I remember correctly...

May 4, 2015, 12:47 PM

He had like 4 picks and a fumble one year against a savage Tiger D..... Maybe is still mad and has nightmares about The JUDGE, Jeff Bryant, Fridge, Terry Kinard, and Andy Headen putting their facemasks up his ###. Like I care what that GA slug thinks. They are an eyelash above the Chickens, along with FSU, to me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buck "Hand it to Herschel" Belue is slamming Beasley pick

May 4, 2015, 12:57 PM

Who exactly did Buck want the Falcons to take? If he says Gurley, he should just stop while he's ahead. It's really weird some of the Beasley criticism when for some reason, the Dante Fowler pick seems to be mostly praised. Did these people even watch either player in college? Fowler wasn't that impressive this season, outside of the bowl game, and he somehow ended up as the third pick. Fowler barely eclipsed 5 sacks in the regular season.

Re: Buck "Hand it to Herschel" Belue is slamming Beasley pick

May 4, 2015, 3:47 PM

I have been arguing with gawga fans all weekend why Beasley was a great pick for the birds. (I guess my first mistake was arguing with them) They were so pissed we didn't take an injury prone gamble with Gurley.

To name a few, I had to hear comments from them like, "Clemson defense....I'll pass" "Who is this kid?" "Why would they pick a guy who sits plays out, when they could have Gurley who is in on every down?"

Whenever I try to use logic, all they say is, "what did Vic Beasley and the Tiger "defense" do in Athens last year?" Of course we all know several reasons behind the 4th quarter blunder, but they act like it was a complete domination the whole game (granted Todd had a great game).

And conveniently, they forget about the game in Death Valley one year before that, when IMO, ugay had a better offense. I recall Murray having -15 yards rushing and the Tiger D had several sacks with Vic having multiple sacks.

I am missing a lot of points I wanted to make, but one thing is for sure, "dawg" fans are just coots with a slightly different shade of red.

Their complaining is fair(from their standpoint)

May 4, 2015, 4:17 PM

Young Georgia HS players watching their home pro team will see guys from CLEMSON playing instead of UGA guys. Hurts UGA in recruiting, HELPS Clemson.

5 interceptions & a fumble is how I think of Buck Belue***

May 4, 2015, 4:53 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,543
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic