Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone going to the game tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 690

Anyone going to the game tonight?

May 4, 2015, 12:09 PM

Just wanted to know if I will need to fend off idiotic comments while there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Game? What game?

May 4, 2015, 12:11 PM

Every major sports season at Clemson is done

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

True ... Now for the Oculus Watch***

May 4, 2015, 12:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

you should be fine...

May 4, 2015, 12:15 PM

as long as Leggett doesn't say nobody wants to play us after the game if we lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jack doesn't say anything to me ... I gave him some

May 4, 2015, 12:17 PM

back-sass one time and he backed down.

Ok, I misread that....

May 4, 2015, 12:21 PM

the first time....sass.

Sass is what you typed. Good

Yeah, I reviewed it a couple of times to make sure before I

May 4, 2015, 12:23 PM

"Post"

:)

Honestly, either way works in this context

May 4, 2015, 12:25 PM

I'd back down to if I were Jack and you gave me some back....well yea

Maybe you should review MORE of your posts before you

May 4, 2015, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Yeah, I reviewed it a couple of times to make sure before I ]

hit the "Post Message" button?

Cood be helpful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Message removed by Author******

May 4, 2015, 12:51 PM

Dang! Hate I didn't see this before that Arthur guy deleted.

May 4, 2015, 12:59 PM

You must have really let me have it.

No baptist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just assume that he did

May 4, 2015, 1:09 PM

and take your ball and go home

K bye

Being the good Baptist (Note capital 'B') that I am,

May 4, 2015, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Dang! Hate I didn't see this before that Arthur guy deleted. ]

I didn't want to give the wrong impression. Baptists have such a good, positive preconceived image in society at large.

Feel free to Tmale me with your original post, or we could

May 4, 2015, 2:41 PM

meet in Gaffney?

No matter how you try to dress it up,

May 4, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Being the good Baptist (Note capital 'B') that I am, ]

you're still a baptist tho

not that there's anything wong with that of course

Being a Baptist there is something wrong with baptist

May 4, 2015, 3:09 PM

:)

Are you saying they made a bad choice?

May 4, 2015, 3:12 PM

Asking for newb.

Message removed by Author.***

May 4, 2015, 3:13 PM

Oh boy

May 4, 2015, 3:16 PM

bob just got schooled again

Re: Anyone going to the game tonight?

May 4, 2015, 12:41 PM

Well probably the only way we have a chance for a 4 seed in a regional. Is to win out so you better go see them tonight because the season is about over.

Re: Anyone going to the game tonight? I thought there was a

May 4, 2015, 2:48 PM

gane. Am I doing it wrong? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 690
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic