Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
jounge finally had a good idear...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 108
| visibility 1

jounge finally had a good idear...

Apr 28, 2015, 1:09 PM

if we want to stop the looting, we should just let them all go into the mall to loot and steal, then fire a couple of rockets at it...

looting over

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Also it would be nice if cops would stop murdering unarmed black men

Apr 28, 2015, 1:10 PM

Not sure which of these is actually more likely to happen..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed

Apr 28, 2015, 1:12 PM

after cops used too much force on a white criminal?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

^^^bewm***

Apr 28, 2015, 1:12 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed

Apr 28, 2015, 1:16 PM [ in reply to how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

What about the guy in Cali that stole the horse and took off and got the living crap beat out of him by several cops? It's just my opinion, but I think they did it because he was white. Where are all the white protesters?

i'll say it

Apr 28, 2015, 1:17 PM

looting and rioting is inner city thug behavior, period... It is what they do, and it's in their nature. If they think they can get away with thug behavior, they do it.

Look at crime statistics and say with a straight face that this is all about righting a wrong. That's laughable. So you have a faction of society that commits the majority of violent crime looting and rioting over police brutality. Makes sense.

it has nothing to do with justice

anyone that is remotely associated with looting, rioting, stealing, and destroying property in this situation (and Ferguson) should be arrested and put in jail for a minimum of 1 year.

Why do you think they did it because he was white?***

Apr 28, 2015, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does it matter... where's the rioting?

Apr 28, 2015, 1:21 PM

where were the marches by the black community for use of force?

Re: Why do you think they did it because he was white?***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Why do you think they did it because he was white?*** ]

I was being sarcastic about him getting beat because he was white. He got beat cause he was a criminal and got caught doing criminal things. As is the case why some blacks get a beating by cops.

You know what they used to do to horse theives??!!!

Apr 28, 2015, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

A bit more than a beating.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

They were at work.***

Apr 28, 2015, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be

Apr 28, 2015, 1:23 PM [ in reply to how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

shot/killed in interactions with police than whites.

Re: Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be

Apr 28, 2015, 1:24 PM

link?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Apr 28, 2015, 1:38 PM

http://www.bustle.com/articles/36096-do-police-shoot-black-men-more-often-statistics-say-yes-absolutely

Apr 28, 2015, 2:06 PM

Let me preface this by saying Obviously, I do NOT agree with unjustified police force.

"Nearly two times a week in the United States, a white police officer killed a black person during a seven-year period ending in 2012, according to the most recent accounts of justifiable homicide reported to the FBI.

On average, there were 96 such incidents among at least 400 police killings each year that were reported to the FBI by local police. "

On average, 96/400 = only 24%.

I've yet to see a statistic on that page that PROVES your point.

I'll point this out also....

"Nationally, African Americans are arrested three times more frequently than their white counterparts"

I would also imagine the point you're trying to make is quite skewed considering the much higher frequency that blacks are arrested.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

statistically speaking don't blacks commit far more violent

Apr 28, 2015, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be ]

crimes?

the stats are not a friend to someone on his side of this

Apr 28, 2015, 1:26 PM

discussion

idk, i don't want anyone to die. with that said, i can't

Apr 28, 2015, 1:28 PM

imagine anyone reasonably trying to defend the goings on in baltimore.

that's patently stupid.

Yeah but that can't have anything to do with it right?

Apr 28, 2015, 3:12 PM [ in reply to the stats are not a friend to someone on his side of this ]

Lol...

According to police stats, black people do more drugs...

Apr 28, 2015, 2:29 PM [ in reply to statistically speaking don't blacks commit far more violent ]

of course, that's complete ######## and the result of racist enforcement practices. So the fact that black people are *arrested* more often for violent crime doesn't mean jack #### to me.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It just seems that whenever you have more opportunities

Apr 28, 2015, 3:25 PM

to have 'run ins' with law enforcement, the odds have to go up as far as violent interactions. That doesn't seem like a stretch. I wouldn't doubt that if arrests on white individuals were made as often as blacks, we may have as many uses of excessive force as we do against blacks.

The problem here isn't race, it's law enforcement stepping over a boundary. It's obviously not all cops, the vast majority of them are probably very well suited for the job. However, there will always be a few that shouldn't be in that line of work with that kind of authority...they abuse it. There isn't enough checks to ensure citizens are treated properly in some situations. However, cops are beginning to wear a small camera to record interactions with the public to be used in court. I respect cops and feel bad for what they have to put up with sometimes; however, I've had a few 'discussions' with cops that stepped way over their boundary as an officer and used 'bullying' tactics, legal threats, and profanity to intimidate. Abusing that power is uncalled for, and many times these guys get slaps on the wrist because of the tight knit nature of their department.

/rant

i would say so... the black community commits the majority

Apr 28, 2015, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be ]

of violent crime, statistically speaking...

and the reaction of "protests" only prove those stats to be accurate.

Apr 28, 2015, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be ]

is that maybe because they run, fight or otherwise hinder their arrest.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which MUST BE racially motivated.....

Apr 28, 2015, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be ]

because it COULDN'T POSSIBLY be anything else (rolling eyes).

The people in places like Ferguson and Baltimore who are looting and rioting don't give a rats rump about the deceased kids, their families, or justice for any of these people.

They are a bunch of self-serving malcontents who are simply looking for a reason (any reason) to vandalize and steal.

It's the result of a criminal/thug mentality because the people involved are nothing more than criminals and thugs.

It's just that simple.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 28, 2015, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Statistically, blacks are far more likely to be ]

more white people have been killed by police in the past year than black people.

null

I don't think that has ever happened ....

Apr 28, 2015, 1:33 PM [ in reply to how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

cops using excessive force on white people, that is.

Ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Just because white people are cowards

Apr 28, 2015, 2:27 PM [ in reply to how many of these "baltimore" scenes have you witnessed ]

doesn't mean we condemn those who are strong enough to stand up for their rights.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so this is standing up for their rights?

Apr 28, 2015, 2:36 PM

stealing, burning, looting, destroying?

really?

What's the motivation for standing up for your rights if....

Apr 28, 2015, 3:29 PM

you can't get a free widescreen TV and other loot for it?!!

Just a bit of motivation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Those rioters define cowardliness. They group together and

Apr 28, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Just because white people are cowards ]

act like idiots cause they know they got each other's backs. Get a few of them isolated and they take off.

Re: Those rioters define cowardliness. They group together and

Apr 28, 2015, 2:49 PM

http://img1.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2014/08/23/25-ferguson-cops.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Re: Those rioters define cowardliness. They group together and

Apr 28, 2015, 2:52 PM

LOL, people breaking the law vs people upholding the law and protecting those that the people breaking the law are putting in danger....

Why so sirius?***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:56 PM

Re: Why so sirius?***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:17 PM

and now he tries to play it off as if he was trolling....

I was trolling

Apr 28, 2015, 3:19 PM

But I do also think his comment describes a lot of cops.

Can't blame the zoo keepers for doing that.***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Those rioters define cowardliness. They group together and ]

Re: Can't blame the zoo keepers for doing that.***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:12 PM

You mean, because angry black folks are like zoo animals, right? ;) Good one!

I meant nothing of the sort. You insinuating that?***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:15 PM

Of course you didn't

Apr 28, 2015, 3:16 PM

;)

Re: Just because white people are cowards

Apr 28, 2015, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Just because white people are cowards ]

Derrr hmmmm you has the dumb

Re: strong this is***

Apr 28, 2015, 11:17 PM

This doesn't just happen to blacks. The very fact you

Apr 28, 2015, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Also it would be nice if cops would stop murdering unarmed black men ]

elevate the priorities of one race over all makes your comment more concerning. Calling for an end to excessive force would be a better approach...

What does armed have to do with it?

Apr 28, 2015, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Also it would be nice if cops would stop murdering unarmed black men ]

People need to stop breaking the law/resisting arrest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does armed have to do with it?

Apr 28, 2015, 9:01 PM

Cops don't have a right to execute people for "breaking the law/resisting arrest" regardless of context.

Freddie Gray allegedly made eye contact with a cop, and ran away. That was the crime he was arrested for two weeks ago.. nothing more, nothing less. Maybe not a great idea on his part, but was it worthy of a death sentence?

i believe that's hunting on a baited field

Apr 28, 2015, 1:19 PM

and that's wrong.

Re: jounge finally had a good idear...

Apr 28, 2015, 1:23 PM

This is more sophisticated than just napalming the entire general area where all this ruckus is going on. That's where my vote is.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

napalm darus ruckus?***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Police forces in the South

Apr 28, 2015, 1:54 PM

actually originated as "slave patrols" aimed at controlling slaves (and native Americans.) Post-Civil War, their primary focus shifted to enforcing segregation and other Jim Crow laws. I'm not sure the mentality of these organizations has changed as much as we'd like to think it has.

http://plsonline.eku.edu/insidelook/brief-history-slavery-and-origins-american-policing

http://law.jrank.org/pages/1640/Police-History-Early-policing-in-colonial-America.html

So blacks think that these slave patrols exist today?***

Apr 28, 2015, 1:56 PM

I keep forgetting that Baltimore is in the south***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Police forces in the South ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I keep forgetting that Baltimore is in the south***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:01 PM

People up here cling to the Mason Dixon line definition. I don't buy it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely agree....

Apr 28, 2015, 2:07 PM

The Mason–Dixon line is the result of a border dispute involving Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware.

The fact that it is still regarded as the cultural border between the Southern United States and the Northern United States is absurd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anywhere that

tea does not automatically come sweetened is not the south.

I was in Hawaii a few years ago....

Apr 28, 2015, 2:20 PM

and a restaurant where we stopped for lunch one day served sweet team (true story).

I asked the waitress if the Owner was oroginally from the South.

amen.. anything above the 85 385 split is Yankee

Apr 28, 2015, 2:19 PM [ in reply to I completely agree.... ]

To me. . Yeah that means all those carpet baggers in north Carolina and Greer.

And while I'm ranting. .. how is Michigan the Midwest?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LOL..."Greer"...lol***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:21 PM

Careful, I'm a Greerite

Apr 28, 2015, 2:35 PM

but maybe I shouldn't be admitting that out loud...

:)

Re: I keep forgetting that Baltimore is in the south***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:03 PM [ in reply to I keep forgetting that Baltimore is in the south*** ]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_Maryland

So that's the reason for gangs to riot and

Apr 28, 2015, 2:05 PM

attack the police? Makes sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: So that's the reason for gangs to riot and

Apr 28, 2015, 2:12 PM

I think it has something to do with why a lot of black folks fear and distrust the police, yes. This stuff isn't all ancient history, you know.

So you're saying the rioting is understandable and

justified?

Wow, just wow.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I realize it's not ancient history, and because of that

Apr 28, 2015, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: So that's the reason for gangs to riot and ]

I feel for all those 20 year olds rioting in Baltimore who had to live through slavery, and then the Jim Crow laws.

and clear Pepsi. when the man took the color out of Pepsi it

Apr 28, 2015, 2:21 PM

Angered a lot of people.

Slavery, segregation, etc may be gone

Apr 28, 2015, 2:44 PM [ in reply to I realize it's not ancient history, and because of that ]

But their legacies do indeed live on. Prejudices can't be done away with as quickly as this or that law can.. neither can deeply-rooted socioeconomic inequality, which in my opinion is the real root of these problems.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/washingtons-silence-the-racial-wealth-gap

linking MSNBC? really?***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:46 PM

I knew somebody would make a stink about that

Apr 28, 2015, 2:50 PM

But I'm a lazy googler and it was the first result. Feel free to actually read the article and formulate a response, though. I'll see what else I can dig up.

nobody is arguing the realities and effects of slaver and

Apr 28, 2015, 2:56 PM

segregation...

but it's laughable to use that as justification for thugs who only want to vandalize and steal, and couldn't tell you the first thing about why they are "protesting".

I'm still reeling over how

Apr 28, 2015, 3:02 PM

my protestant ancestors were enslaved and/or burned alive by the catholics a couple hundred years ago

Re: linking MSNBC? really?***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:10 PM [ in reply to linking MSNBC? really?*** ]

http://fortune.com/2014/08/15/ferguson-income-inequality/

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/157793

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/todays-racial-wealth-gap-is-wider-than-in-the-1960s/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/12/racial-wealth-gaps-great-recession/

what are the stats on white people with college degrees vs.

Apr 28, 2015, 3:24 PM

black with college degrees?

what does a white teacher make vs. a black teacher?

what does a white hedge fund manager make vs. a black hedge fund manager?

what does a white guy with an engineering degree make as opposed to a black guy with an engineering degree?

I'm sure mister fact finder will oblige you.***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:32 PM

Must've taken his toys and gone home.***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:33 PM

Dude, I'm agreeing with you

Apr 28, 2015, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Slavery, segregation, etc may be gone ]

all of those gang members joined either the crips or bloods because of income inequality and that's why they're rioting and attacking the police.

While I am not defending inappropriate conduct....

Apr 28, 2015, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: So that's the reason for gangs to riot and ]

by some members of the law enforcement community, in the vast majority of cases, people of any color who haven't done anything wrong have no reason to fear or distrust the police.

is that why, even though blacks are a minority of the

Apr 28, 2015, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: So that's the reason for gangs to riot and ]

population... they still commit the most crimes, and it's not even close

is that b/c of slavery as well?

So what about all the cops that are black?

Apr 28, 2015, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I keep forgetting that Baltimore is in the south*** ]

I'm confused as to if they're pre disposed to be rassist against their own folk or not

Re: So what about all the cops that are black?

Apr 28, 2015, 2:40 PM

I know you're young and all but you clearly aren't familiar with a little group called NWA.

The National Wrestling Alliance

Apr 28, 2015, 3:00 PM

or the rap group?

Either way I'm unsure of you point

Re: The National Wrestling Alliance

Apr 28, 2015, 3:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

Black police showing out for the white cop.

Ferguson and Baltimore are in the South?***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Police forces in the South ]

null

Facts only confuse him

Apr 28, 2015, 2:04 PM

Especially when statistics defeat his argument.

Well, the Mason Dixon line is generally used as the

Apr 28, 2015, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Ferguson and Baltimore are in the South?*** ]

boundary between N and S...so, yes Baltimore is in the South.

HTH

Generally used by who?

Apr 28, 2015, 3:16 PM

As I said before, the Mason–Dixon line is the result of a border dispute involving Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware that dates back to the mid ot late 1700's. The fact that it is still regarded as the cultural border between the Southern United States and the Northern United States is completely absurd.

I don't know anyone who realistically considers Baltimore, Maryland, which is north of Washington, DC, to be part of the South.

Even during the Civil War, most people from Maryland, largely considered a boarder state straddling the north and south, joined the Union Army.

Maryland was a "border state" during the War of Northern

Apr 28, 2015, 3:31 PM

Aggression. As such, it is entirely legitimate to call them either a Southern or Northern state. The northern tip of Virginia is practically in line with Baltimore, so is Virginia not in the South?

Personally, I don't consider anything north of NC to be in the South. My family in northern VA will fight you if you say they don't live in the south...

Anything north of Charlottesville and Interstate 64....

Apr 28, 2015, 3:47 PM

is no longer in the South and even that's a stretch.

The elites' divide and conquer strategy is working, I see.***

Apr 28, 2015, 2:30 PM

Put a tear gas system overhead like they do with water

Apr 28, 2015, 3:05 PM

for fire emergencies. Then blast them suckers when them sum beaches wanna steal something...

Re: Put a tear gas system overhead like they do with water

Apr 28, 2015, 3:14 PM

Or what if we attack them with dogs and fire hoses? Why didn't anyone ever think of that?

yes or no

Apr 28, 2015, 3:18 PM

you condone the violence, looting, and destruction?

No

Apr 28, 2015, 3:22 PM

But I'd like to think I understand where the anger that fuels it comes from.

what? do you really think ANY of those thugs that are

Apr 28, 2015, 3:26 PM

rioting know the FIRST THING about any of the stuff you've been linking, or that we've been discussing?

Most are students. I'm sure they're all up to speed.***

Apr 28, 2015, 3:28 PM

Re: what? do you really think ANY of those thugs that are

Apr 28, 2015, 3:29 PM [ in reply to what? do you really think ANY of those thugs that are ]

They probably didn't have to read a bunch of articles or internet posts to figure out that it sucks to be black in Baltimore...probably.

Rioting solves nothing though.

Apr 28, 2015, 3:30 PM [ in reply to No ]

That anger is being misplaced and used in a manner that isn't constructive for their cause.

Are you not concerned about the businesses and store owners that had NOTHING to do with all of this?

They are just as innocent as they come yet you feel they must suffer for the cause? Looting makes absolutely no sense...only thieves looking for easy pickings go that route.

Re: yes or no

Apr 28, 2015, 4:21 PM [ in reply to yes or no ]

YES, BUT NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND SO LONG AS THE CABLE NEWS NETWORKS MAKE A FORTUNE WITH 24 HOUR COVERAGE.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because dogs are people too...

Apr 28, 2015, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Put a tear gas system overhead like they do with water ]

they have rights

;)

I WISH WE HADN'T HAD THAT IDEA.

Apr 28, 2015, 3:50 PM

Since this long thread will end up getting dumped in the Lounge, I mean.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you saying you can't handle long

Apr 28, 2015, 3:52 PM

threads?

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I think it's because it's a bit slippery

Apr 28, 2015, 4:14 PM

of a topic maybe...

jungers' eyes are always bigger than their stomachs...

Apr 28, 2015, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Are you saying you can't handle long ]

they bite off too much.

when?

Apr 28, 2015, 4:15 PM [ in reply to I WISH WE HADN'T HAD THAT IDEA. ]

waiting...

Y'all should be used to that .....

Apr 28, 2015, 8:28 PM [ in reply to I WISH WE HADN'T HAD THAT IDEA. ]

dumps being dropped in there, that is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: jounge finally had a good idear...

Apr 28, 2015, 4:23 PM

Leave it to the race baiter JD404 to come in here defending rioters and race baiting.

I am nearly convinced this guy is a TQ79 scok. Same backward ### arguments.

null

The Maryland Air National Guard

Apr 28, 2015, 6:55 PM

does have a wing of A10 Warthogs. After the past decade and a half they have a lot of experience in close air support. It probably wouldn't take but one or maybe two passes with the 30mm GAU before the riot lost it's steam.

If you enjoy fantasizing about government mass murder of civilians

Apr 28, 2015, 7:03 PM

Maybe you should move to North Korea or somesuch?

Personally I think they could just round up the cops who were in that van with Freddie Gray and publicly execute them. That would probably got people to calm down and go home, too. Maybe the cops would finally get the message, and this stuff would stop happening.

If these citizens want to protest

Apr 28, 2015, 7:38 PM

peacefully that is their right. But when they start throwing rocks and bottles at police officers and putting their lives in danger, throwing cinderblocks at the windshields of fire apparatus and putting the firefighters in danger, cutting supply hoses while firefighters are actively fighting fire and putting them in danger, setting fire to businesses and putting people in danger, and most importantly setting fire to rowhouses and putting entire city blocks in danger then I have no problem taking them out. At that point they have crossed over from citizens to dangerous animals, and like dealing with a rabid dog sometimes you just have to put it down.

So if someone breaks into your home...

Apr 28, 2015, 8:26 PM [ in reply to If you enjoy fantasizing about government mass murder of civilians ]

are you gonna check and see the color of their skin first to determine what your action will be?

Re: The Maryland Air National Guard

Apr 28, 2015, 8:04 PM [ in reply to The Maryland Air National Guard ]

I believe there's a law that the military can't attack US citizens on American soil.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Federal military

Apr 28, 2015, 8:09 PM

the National Guard can as long as it is acting under the authority of the Governor.

Replies: 108
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic