Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shane Ray was busted for weed possession this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,591

Shane Ray was busted for weed possession this morning

Apr 27, 2015, 8:21 PM

3 days before the draft. How dumb can you be. I guess Vic keeps moving on up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, he's following the Warren Sapp.......

Apr 27, 2015, 8:45 PM

playbook! Another in a long line of knuckleheads.

What is ridiculous is people getting

Apr 27, 2015, 8:51 PM

busted for weed at all. Legalize and decriminalize for God's sake.

^^^^still celebrating 4/20.***

Apr 27, 2015, 8:53 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stopped smoking many moons ago but

Apr 27, 2015, 8:55 PM

for various reasons, but my opinion has never changed it is idiotic to keep throwing people in jail for it. It is mind bottling.

Re: Stopped smoking many moons ago but

Apr 27, 2015, 9:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYvL3AvrFE

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

TU for the Black Sabbath @ 7:30am.....needed it!***

Apr 28, 2015, 7:37 AM

":It is mind bottling" - dat is de good stuff***

Apr 27, 2015, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Stopped smoking many moons ago but ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Im a former smoker and i always thought

Apr 28, 2015, 5:45 AM [ in reply to What is ridiculous is people getting ]

that it shouldn't be legalized, even when i was young and wreckless. The reason why and i know this doesn't apply to everyone, but ive seen too many of my friends go to other drugs after years of smoking pot. They were tired of that high and wanted something different/stronger. I do believe weed is a gateway drug for about 70% of people who are regular smokers. With that said, i dont think it should be legal but if u get caught with a couple of grams i don't think you deserve to go to jail, i think the people who get caught with a small amount of weed should just get a fine or warning. I think thats the law in MA, anything less than a ounce results in nothing more than a fine. Just my opinion

I remember back in the day when if you got caught with a

Apr 28, 2015, 7:40 AM

small amount, the cop would just keep it for later and send you on your way.......depending on how good it smelled of course....lol

So because your friends were idiots, the

Apr 28, 2015, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Im a former smoker and i always thought ]

rest of society needs jail? Not everyone goes that route, buddy. How are we not back at making alcohol illegal if that is the case? I know of almost no one that didn't start drinking as the very first thing or smoking cigs. Your argument is stupid. Sorry.

Re: Im a former smoker and i always thought

Apr 28, 2015, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Im a former smoker and i always thought ]

The law in MA is anything under an ounce is a ticket-able offense, but according to my friends who have dealt with it, they more/less just make you throw it out if you've just got a personal amount.

That said, I think the you're wrong about marijuana being a "gateway drug". If there is a gateway drug, it's alcohol. Almost everyone starts with that and then maybe moves on to marijuana, then moves on to other drugs.

Personally I'm for legalization, but at the very least we need small amounts like this to be a "throw away" offense.

The way I've always seen it is that it's not a gateway drug

Apr 28, 2015, 10:22 AM

but people that deal weed usually deal other things and try to pressure their clients into trying new things or giving them samples.

Just an observation from friends that partook in highschool/college

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

And why is he dealing it?

Apr 28, 2015, 10:32 AM

Because it is ILLEGAL to sell....you eliminate folks like that by making it legal. All of the sudden, you aren't dealing with some shady idiot trying to push other things on people like what you saw. Either way, it comes down to the individual saying yes or no to whatever is laid out in front of him or her.

Re: The way I've always seen it is that it's not a gateway drug

Apr 28, 2015, 10:54 AM [ in reply to The way I've always seen it is that it's not a gateway drug ]

Interesting...back in my days of smoking pot & experimenting w other stuff, I never had a dealer "push" something onto me. I always understood drugs to be the one thing you never need to advertise because there's always an unlimited demand.

it's kind of a special case with athletes. I'm pretty sure

Apr 28, 2015, 8:05 AM [ in reply to What is ridiculous is people getting ]

marijuana is not in any way a performance enhancer, but you just never really know. And using one drug that is viewed by the government as something illegal suggests that he might well have no problem moving to something that WOULD be a real issue.

What?

Apr 28, 2015, 8:38 AM

The verdict is still out on if pot is a performance enhancer? You serious, Clark? The government? Have you ever given any thought to why it is illegal? I assure you it has nothing to do with your health or mine. Moving on to what? We are back to the gateway theory, I mean myth.

legalize it***

Apr 27, 2015, 10:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The NFL ignores

Apr 28, 2015, 1:38 AM

The use of pot by its players, because most are using it for pain relief and it's farless addictive and harmful as most prescription pain killers.

Most NFL players admit that about 75% of the team uses during the season.

75% that's crazy, no wonder the nfl is so messed up

Apr 28, 2015, 3:52 AM

what a bunch of losers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 75% that's crazy, no wonder the nfl is so messed up

Apr 28, 2015, 8:44 AM

Get your body beat up the way they do and you'd find relief also.

They want all those pharmies aka

Apr 28, 2015, 9:03 AM

pain pills fed to them like Fruit Loops, because God knows pain pills have never caused any problems but they are legal! Yay! I am just imagining how many people talk about the perils of pot and why it should be illegal as they put their Marlboros down, open their Loratab ###### for back pain or whatever, and chase it down with a Bud Light.

Re: The NFL ignores

Apr 28, 2015, 10:14 AM [ in reply to The NFL ignores ]

I read an interview with an NBA player and he said a huge number of players use marijuana due to the fact that it eases pain (obviously a different pain than NFL players) and there is no hangover. You can smoke a joint a night before a game and wake up 100%. If you drink the alcohol equivalent of that, you're going to look/feel/perform poorly.

Re: Shane Ray was busted for weed possession this morning

Apr 28, 2015, 10:19 AM

What I don't understand is he was arrested in Missouri and supposedly marijuana is decriminalized there:
[img][/img]

It said he was caught with less than 35 grams, so why wasn't this just a ticket and why is this being made public?

Re: Shane Ray was busted for weed possession this morning

Apr 28, 2015, 10:19 AM

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,591
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic