Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone else wish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,307

Does anyone else wish

Apr 25, 2015, 7:44 PM

They could go back for even one semester in Clemson. I enjoyed my time and there are times where I'd do just about anything to live them again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone else wish

Apr 25, 2015, 8:56 PM

I wish I could have had any semesters at Clemson. :) none of my family had ever been to college and while I tried to get to CU, I ended up going to Greenville Tech for financial reasons.
It served me well and all but
in hindsight I wish I just would have did all the student loans and went anyway. but I'm working hard so my children will have the opportunity that I did not and go to (hopefully) Clemson or whatever school they fall in love with.

Apr 26, 2015, 1:11 AM

What you've done and are currently doing is far more noble than this thread topic. Plus, you've earned the wisdom of what being a Clemson fan truly means.

Your family is lucky to have someone setting such an example

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2015, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone else wish ]

I admire you are working to provide a better life for your children and give them the chance to experience things you did not. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Apr 25, 2015, 10:03 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was young and immature. I would embrace it more now.

Apr 26, 2015, 10:15 AM

I would love that opportunity again.

NO!

Apr 26, 2015, 10:21 AM

In the Spring of '88 I took 24 semester hours then followed that up with two nine hour/six week summer sessions to graduate in August. No, Helll No, it was 15 years before the nightmares of exams ended.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck yeah, I'd return...as long as I didn't have to attend

Apr 26, 2015, 10:41 AM

class!

That way I'd be a typical student having a good time...without a shred of class. Heh heh heh....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,307
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic