Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
shall we play a game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,027

shall we play a game?

Apr 21, 2015, 7:33 AM

snapped this at the scu game. Can you find the conference homer?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sure WOPR.***

Apr 21, 2015, 7:53 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure WOPR.***

Apr 21, 2015, 7:59 AM

Every single person not dressed in orange or purple .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Sure WOPR.***

Apr 21, 2015, 8:02 AM

@ nearly 46 and a Tiger diehard my entire conscious life , I can still find no plausible reason why Clemson fans would sell their tickets to anyone other than a Clemson fan for the Coot game in Death Valley.
It constitutes treason in my mind.

DB23

too be fair to Clemson fans. . my seats to that

Apr 21, 2015, 8:23 AM

Game were right in the area of gUest/stub hub scalpers /poor Clemson fans.

So the tickets there may not have belonged to Clemson fans.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: too be fair to Clemson fans. . my seats to that

Apr 21, 2015, 8:27 AM

Not to be a pugnacious twit , but in my opinion and estimation , EVERY SINGLE SUITABLE INCH of area inside the Valley is for a Clemson fan .
The fact that we don't sell out anymore is astonishing , considering our successes over the last 4 seasons.

DB23

Apr 21, 2015, 8:30 AM

Don't wanna go to the Coot game ? Fine . Donate the ticket (s) to a church group in Anderson , or a ladies club in Pickens. Just have to see their fan cards first ...ya know , 'cause dirtpeckers.

DB23

Apr 21, 2015, 8:42 AM

Hey , I sit up there a lot too. Not just for nothing , but I am not poor . I just need the exercise .lol

DB23

the upper decks provide a lot of exercise opportunities.

Apr 21, 2015, 9:31 AM

Especially when you bring your wife and 3 kids who can't get on the same dag um Magnus schedule.

Re: the upper decks provide a lot of exercise opportunities.

Apr 21, 2015, 10:01 AM

Yes Ragtop , there are ...hence why I said the donations would only be made to those who've had their " fan card " checked .

DB23

so there are no women coots or sc fans that go to church in

Apr 21, 2015, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: too be fair to Clemson fans. . my seats to that ]

Anderson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no way in Hades I would have been able to sit

Apr 21, 2015, 8:04 AM

that close to coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: There's no way in Hades I would have been able to sit

Apr 21, 2015, 8:09 AM

That poor kod , they dressed him up like a gay rooster and forced him to watch the carnage that ensued below ...ya know , dressed up like a gay chicken and all.

#Calling Dr. Phil

DB23

But he really wants that orange pom-pom.

Apr 21, 2015, 10:44 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: shall we play a game?

Apr 21, 2015, 10:47 AM

Where are all the crack houses?? OH WAIT! never mind, that isn't in coot lumbia

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#28***

Apr 21, 2015, 11:27 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,027
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic