Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The deafening silence you hear from Tampa is the sound ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,980

The deafening silence you hear from Tampa is the sound ...

Apr 20, 2015, 11:39 PM

of civic-minded mothers who will never be buying Junior a "Winston" jersey to represent the family around town or any other "Winston" merchandise. And Mom and Sis may just be staying home for those TB home games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The deafening silence you hear from Tampa is the sound ...

Apr 20, 2015, 11:44 PM
Crablegs.jpg(88.2 K)

" Somebody gets dat buttah , I'm bout to gets all up in deez legs "

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"deez cwablegs gon make me skrong"***

Apr 21, 2015, 2:50 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attendance will definitely go up because of Winston

Apr 20, 2015, 11:49 PM

He is a game changer. People like winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Attendance will definitely go up because of Winston

Apr 20, 2015, 11:59 PM

Unfortunately I think you are right . Tons of FSU fans in that city and surrounding areas , and the Bucs can't do any worse on the field.
He is such a dipwad and so ill prepared to be a multi-millionaire I would say that he implodes before training camp of his 3rd season. He seems to make rather curious decisions during his free time ...and I expect that will continue but on a more expensive , more extravagant course to self destruction.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 21, 2015, 12:35 AM

Hopefully a young rape victim in Tallahassee that will bring an end to the silence by relieving Jameis of those millions very soon!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2015, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Attendance will definitely go up because of Winston ]

I hope not that bad. He looked pretty average in their bowl game, what little I saw of it.

There was a rumor

Apr 21, 2015, 12:25 AM

I heard that the owners of the Bucs did not want Jameis on his team. If that's true then he will not be on the team, but you cannot believe anything you hear during the weeks leading to the draft. Literally, my money is on him going No. 1. Until he messes up while employed by an organization, he will be treated based on his talents alone. I know you can argue against that based on what we now know of Aaron Hernandez, but I think the NFL is a league that will always take chances like that. The owner of the Bucs, and Manchester United, died less than a year ago and I believe his family still own the Bucs. The General Manager and sometimes the Coach make draft decisions usually, but if the owners say not to pick somebody, how do you pick him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There was a rumor

Apr 21, 2015, 12:43 AM

If Jameis does get drafted as the #1 pick, do they hold a big percentage of his signing bonus for a period of time to be sure they aren't the big losers if he screws up again within a set time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There was a rumor

Apr 21, 2015, 2:32 AM

Don't know about the signing bonus thing, but I believe Tigerdug23 said it perfectly (above.) First, regarding the crab legs (awesome!), and then the remark about "curious decisions...", which, unfortunately or otherwise, I believe will be the case.

can't help but wonder what Tampa wil do when Winston

Apr 21, 2015, 8:15 AM

is found guilty in civil court and has to pay a massive judgement. Yes, the preponderance of guilt doesn't have to be AS high in a civil suit, but still, with the NFL's beefed-up policy surrounding abuse and rape, that's going to put them in a bit of a pickle. I'm thinking Winston may not go as highly in the draft as is predicted.

Re: The deafening silence you hear from Tampa is the sound ...

Apr 21, 2015, 12:21 PM

Must not know this area very well. The folks here crave a winning team, will put up with a lot for one, and are among the biggest bandwagon fans around when the local teams (occasionally) win. You should have seen the USF car flags come out of hiding several years ago when USF football made the early season run to #2, before cratering and flags being put back in storage. Lots of FSU support here, too. If (when) he comes here, there will be some noise but in general they'll be happy. And if he wins, all will be sunny in the world.

Fortunately, there's also a decent Clemson contingent here so it's not all bad. The 8-9 hour drives for home games are not any fun, though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,980
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic