Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just watched the Clemson/FSU 2014 game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,618

I just watched the Clemson/FSU 2014 game

Apr 20, 2015, 4:41 PM

again and every time I just want to throw up over and over and over. That game makes me sick. Total domination by Clemson...God!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just watched the Clemson/FSU 2014 game

Apr 20, 2015, 4:43 PM

fear not my friend FSU is going to get an #### kicking in DV this Fall and I mean a big one!

I can not WAIT!!!!

Apr 20, 2015, 4:45 PM

Trust meeeeeeee

Seckinger...you there? lol lol Was it CJ too that put ball on turf as time was running out. I hope they both have monster games..

FSU is THE GAME in 2015

Apr 20, 2015, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I just watched the Clemson/FSU 2014 game ]

I know the ND game will be great, I really can't wait to watch us beat GT's lil ###, but fsu is THE GAME to circle if you are a player for CU.

I have never understood re-watching a game in which we lost.

Apr 20, 2015, 4:44 PM

Maybe it is just me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Just hoping for a different outcome or a ref to make

Apr 20, 2015, 4:45 PM

the correct call...I don't know...

I completely agree.....

Apr 20, 2015, 4:46 PM [ in reply to I have never understood re-watching a game in which we lost. ]

The memory of seeing it live was more than enough for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That must have sucked so bad....being around those

Apr 20, 2015, 4:47 PM

rednecks..

It wasn't that bad....

Apr 20, 2015, 4:59 PM

They all knew they stole one they should have lost. Certainly not all, but most of the FSU fans we encountered were pretty humble about it. The few who weren't insisted that it would not have been nearly as close had Winston played.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It wasn't that bad....

Apr 20, 2015, 5:18 PM

Agree. I was there and had a few give me a hard time but it was mostly in a fun way.. nothing disrespectful or crude.

Re: It wasn't that bad....

Apr 20, 2015, 9:30 PM

Maybe because I'm a student, I got chirped every word in the book by them on the way out of that dump.

Re: I have never understood re-watching a game in which we lost.

Apr 20, 2015, 9:23 PM [ in reply to I have never understood re-watching a game in which we lost. ]

maybe as a player or coach to learn,but you're right.never,never as a fan!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Agreed. Any game we lose is immediately erased without

Apr 20, 2015, 10:27 PM [ in reply to I have never understood re-watching a game in which we lost. ]

watching. There is no video evidence and therefore, I can deny it ever happened.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moment was too big for some coaches & players ...

Apr 20, 2015, 8:35 PM

Hate to admit it but its true - we gave them the game by being afraid to win. You must be a masochist to rewatch that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,618
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic