Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are all the predictions suddenly coming in for Kareem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,717

Why are all the predictions suddenly coming in for Kareem

Apr 14, 2015, 11:15 AM

Felder to flip to Ohio State? This right after his visit to Clemson with his best friend and Clemson commit Rashaun Smith. What gives? Seems if predicitons were for him to flip, it would be the Tigers.

http://247sports.com/Player/Kareem-Felder-76551

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

he made some comment about osu being his dream skewl.***

Apr 14, 2015, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That can't be right

Apr 14, 2015, 11:19 AM

it says he's a "hard commit" which obviously means he won't flip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

247 is an $EC site, that hates how good we are recruiting...

Apr 14, 2015, 11:19 AM

they would rather him go to Ohio State, than to a team that has been beating the $EC regularly over the past 4 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't Ohio State just beat Bama?***

Apr 14, 2015, 11:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

is that important?***

Apr 14, 2015, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohio State hasn't had much trouble with the SEC either.***

Apr 14, 2015, 11:21 AM [ in reply to 247 is an $EC site, that hates how good we are recruiting... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

so Clemson's 247 site is really an SEC site?

Apr 14, 2015, 11:29 AM [ in reply to 247 is an $EC site, that hates how good we are recruiting... ]

that makes sense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: 247 is an $EC site, that hates how good we are recruiting...

Apr 14, 2015, 11:37 AM [ in reply to 247 is an $EC site, that hates how good we are recruiting... ]

null

24/7: "hard commit" to VT, "100%" prediction to OSU?

Apr 14, 2015, 11:21 AM

Covering all their bases?

Sixteen and seventeen year old kids change their minds....

Apr 14, 2015, 11:26 AM

frequently but he specifically said after his Clemson visit that he plans to take his time and think about everything before making a decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

i used to sweat commitments until I became a HS teacher

Apr 14, 2015, 12:55 PM

And came into contact with today's teens on a daily basis.....these great HS athletes may look like young men but so many of them have the mind of what they really are.....a kid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are five predictions, all from Ohio State homers

Apr 14, 2015, 11:44 AM

They can't imagine a player choosing anyone but them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

He's most likey "wait & see"

Apr 14, 2015, 11:48 AM

Better guys still out there and I do believe the Kid from Laurens(name slips my mind) might have passed him. Just an opinion and not fact.

Re: He's most likey "wait & see"

Apr 14, 2015, 11:58 AM

Yeah, if it weren't for Smith, I don't know if he would have been offered.

I won't say that.

Apr 14, 2015, 12:14 PM

Just waiting to see if guys higher on the wish list commit elsewhere.

I went to grad school at Ohio State and Columbus sucks

Apr 14, 2015, 12:29 PM

campus is all right, but city around school is slummy scary and dirty...players considering going there ought to check out surrounding area.

Re: I went to grad school at Ohio State and Columbus sucks

Apr 14, 2015, 12:36 PM

Sure is. My daughter went there. I hated it and worried constantly about hrr

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

u ain't kidding...reminds me of the real USC in

Apr 14, 2015, 1:00 PM [ in reply to I went to grad school at Ohio State and Columbus sucks ]

South Central LA. In fact all of the clean up they have done in Trojan land's surrounding area have made it somewhat nicer than Columbus as far as I can see.

LOL...have you ever been to USC...

Apr 14, 2015, 3:40 PM [ in reply to I went to grad school at Ohio State and Columbus sucks ]

The real one as well as that poser school for the mentally challenged in Columbia?

A five minute walk in pretty much any direction from either campus will land you in some incredibly undesirable areas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Why are all the predictions suddenly coming in for Kareem

Apr 14, 2015, 7:09 PM

It's simple, all 5 of those 100% made their predictions on April 9, the day Felder visited OSU. Sites lagging behind, doesn't show him as having been in Clemson over the weekend.

Get it together 247sports....umm....actually they should call it 245sports. Apparently they take weekends off.

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,717
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic