Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quick numbers - Clemson baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,460

Quick numbers - Clemson baseball

Apr 1, 2015, 10:41 PM

I am trying to figure out if this is the worst start under Leggett. Here is what I know..to match last season's record they need to go 20-8 the rest of the way, and still have three games apiece against UNC, Louisville and Florida St as well as series with Georgia Tech and Boston College and Duke. That will be hard to do.

But here are some numbers I hope are right, and will gladly take any help on making sure. But the worst season under Leggett at Clemson was in 2008 when the Tigers went 31-27-1. Call it 32-27 if you want because I don't see a tie happening, and the Tigers still need to win either 17 or 18 of their final 28 games to reach that.

Now, that team started 18-8 and was 18-10 after 28 games, which is what the Tigers have played so far this season. But they lost 11 in a row at one point and eventually were 18-19 and then 19-20, so there has been a season that seemed a little worse. But this team is trending with that team. The last bit of this season should be interesting.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quick numbers - Clemson baseball

Apr 1, 2015, 10:54 PM

when we play the numbers game, we are in trouble. Either way Im a Clemson Tiger fan. Go Tigers !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting?

Apr 2, 2015, 8:09 AM

Frankly, I don't think there is going to be ANYTHING interesting about it particularly considering that the toughest portion of Clemson's schedule comes in the second half of the season. As I said earlier this week, barring a miraculous turnaround or divine intervention, this could very well end-up being the worst Clemson baseball season in recent menory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,460
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic