Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many more days of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,457

How many more days of

Apr 1, 2015, 9:58 PM

having to deal with Leggett? We have good players but they are not being coached. Time to fire up the fax machines. Coach Bill Wilhelm has got to be crying in heaven! What has happened to the baseball team is worst than when Hatfield had the football team...we did like him but at least he won. I thought with putting his feet to the fire we would have been motivated enough to win most games evidently the players are sick of Jack too! If Tommy Bowden could go in mid season...why not Jack. I will show up for a couple of games this weekend and the Duke weekend...but the rest of my tickets are up for sale. I am only going because some friends are coming from out of town. I have been wanting a change since that horrible night against the chickens at Tiger Field. Makes me sick that we have taken such a nose dive with a sport that you use to be able to go to and see pride with the players and a motivated coach and staff. Have not had it since Corbin and Sully left.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many more days of

Apr 1, 2015, 10:00 PM

To answer your question: Too many.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which horrible night at TF against the coots?

Apr 1, 2015, 10:01 PM

We beat them 11-4 this year at TF.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Which horrible night at TF against the coots?

Apr 1, 2015, 10:05 PM

If you have to ask you don't follow baseball too close...five years ago.

uh, I have had season tickets for 10 years now, sooo

Apr 1, 2015, 10:08 PM

It isn't my fault you don't specify a year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yes...

Apr 1, 2015, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Which horrible night at TF against the coots? ]

but is winning 2 of 3 against them enough to salvage a year that's been rough so far and certainly appears to be slipping away?
Go Tigers!!

No, it isn't ... I have been wanting a pitching coach change,

Apr 1, 2015, 10:10 PM

a hitting coach change, and a HC change for about 5 years now.

Re: How many more days of

Apr 1, 2015, 10:05 PM

Definitely cannot get Corbin or O'Sullivan. Do we go after a guy like Mazey at WVU? Stay in house with Lecroy? I have no idea as to what DRad will do

I'm just concerned about DRad doing...

Apr 1, 2015, 10:09 PM

nothing.
Go Tigers!!

Me, too!***

Apr 1, 2015, 10:10 PM

Re: I'm just concerned about DRad doing...

Apr 2, 2015, 9:48 AM [ in reply to I'm just concerned about DRad doing... ]

His hands were tied because of the airtight contract Terry Don gave Jack before leaving.

Re: None of these***

Apr 1, 2015, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: How many more days of ]

Re: We don't have the players or the coaches.***

Apr 1, 2015, 10:21 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,457
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic