Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can't wait for the Spring Gane this Saturday!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,056

I can't wait for the Spring Gane this Saturday!

Apr 1, 2015, 9:11 AM

Has Dabo announced the line ups for each squad yet?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Billy Luckie vs Ty Zimmerman***

Apr 1, 2015, 9:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Not the fighting Jack Leggies?***

Apr 1, 2015, 9:16 AM

Silly ... he coaches small ball.***

Apr 1, 2015, 9:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

well I'd be willing to bet it won't be as eventful as last

Apr 1, 2015, 9:17 AM

year

It was last Saturday.

Apr 1, 2015, 9:30 AM

D'oh!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oh man, really?? Hate I missed it! Oh hey, how did

Apr 1, 2015, 9:33 AM

Swag Kelly do?

22/27 for 320 yards. ..28 ints that were the wr's fault.***

Apr 1, 2015, 9:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It really speaks to his talent level and upside that he can

Apr 1, 2015, 9:37 AM

throw more interceptions than pass attempts!

The future's looking up

Dumbo is no Spurrier, that's fer sure.***

Apr 1, 2015, 9:36 AM

Could be similar to the scrimmage stat wise...

Apr 1, 2015, 10:02 AM

I'm going to say CJ Fuller and Shaq Lawson equal or better their production from the scrimmage. Shaq was credited with 3 sacks but said he felt he had around 5. CJ Fuller is listed as having 53 rushing yards to lead all RB's. I think they'll continue this output-

Scrimmage Stats

-Nick Shuessler was 11-18 for 100 yards and two TDs
-Jordan Leggett (21 yds) and Mike Williams caught TDs
-Germone Hopper caught 5 receptions while Artavis Scott grabbed 4
-CJ Fuller led all RBs with 53 yards
-Wayne Gallman had a 25 yd TD run
-Ben Boulware had 4 TFL
-Shaq Lawson had 3 sacks
-Jayron Kearse had an INT

Swinney was very pleased with the play of junior QB Nick Shuessler. "Nick has had an outstanding spring for us." Coach said that he was evaluating the younger QBs by putting them in positions where they'd have to make a decision.

By far the star of the scrimmage was DE Shaq Lawson. He was credited with three sacks but he said he probably had around 5. He's been battling against LT Isaiah Battle who Lawson said has won equal as many competitions as him. Lawson also said he expects Ebo and Yeargin to step it up this year.

Also drawing praise was P Andy Teasdale who Swinney said hasn't missed a beat since the bowl game. One area of concern is at tightend where Milan Richard (ankle) and Stanton Seckinger (knee) are out with injuries. Richard will miss the spring game but should return shortly after. Jay Jay McCullough remains out under suspension. The news is not all bad though as the play of Jordan Leggett has garnered attention. “Some of the good things are that we made some plays. It was good to see Jordan Leggett makes some plays. He is a guy that we are really, really counting on."

One of the more frustrating things for Venables during the scrimmage was penalties. He noted that the defense jumped off sides in critical situations and had another pass interference on a third-and-long situation. Nonetheless Venable's defense won the day as they bested the offense overall.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,056
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic