Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
7th Inning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,171

7th Inning

Mar 31, 2015, 8:32 PM

Schmidt has been cruising you definitely let him go out. But after 2 lead off singles you need to either make a switch or at least go to the mound. Nope, nothing.

Then a double down the line and finally you get a mound meeting when the SP should really be getting the hook. I honestly don't understand how Jack is managing this team this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 7th Inning

Mar 31, 2015, 8:50 PM

Alzheimer's patients make chitty coaches in an game of for any team. And no one in the AD department can see beyong their fking noses....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They have their noses up his butt.***

Mar 31, 2015, 9:00 PM

Re: The same way he has done the last 6 or 7 ys. His butt

Mar 31, 2015, 9:00 PM

should have been fired 6 or 7 years ago.

Re: The same way he has done the last 6 or 7 ys. His butt

Mar 31, 2015, 11:10 PM

Jack is still running over to 3d base as fast as possible between innings to micro manage from 3d base. I am really over Jack making us look like chit even when we luck up and win one. Its just to painful, I'm over it, and I have made my last plea for anything that could help. And everybody in the ADs office is just like Jack, to F-ing stubborn or to scared to make any kind of a change. I really don't have the answers beyond firing Jack and getting some young interjetic coach that is ready to make a name for themselves. I mean I don't think that it could get any worse than it is now. Jack feels in his own mind that he has made a big enough name for himself to keep him at Clemson for as long as "he" feels that he is ready to retire. I'm hoping that D Rad doesn't let him stay long enough to finish what he has going now, and that's completely destroy what we once were. Its almost to where it will take us years just to get us back to winning the ACC. The name that Jack has as a coach came from what Bill Wilhelm built and left Jack with at Clemson. Bill Wilhelm left Jack with a team that could have kept him winning for a while bc he made Clemson a solid team that was easy to recruit to. Even with that, Jack has had our program on a steady decline since coach Wilhelm left it to Jack. And there isn't one person in Tiger Nation that can prove that our program hasn't been on a steady decline since Bill Wilhelm retired and left Jack set up with strong winning Tiger team. I hear some people in Tiger nation insinuating that Jack is a HOF coach, and I'm wondering how in the H&ll can an HOF label be attached to a coach that has over time lost the gift that a real HOF coach left Jack with. Folks if not for Tim Corbin and Keven O'Sullivan, Jack would have been gone before now. And anybody that has followed Clemson BB when they were with Jack, knows that's the truth after seeing our program accelerate downward since Dan Pepicelli has been Jack's top assistant. Just look how well Tim Corbin and Kevin o'Sullivan are doing as Head Coaches with teams of their own. Even with Jack's micro management stubbornness coaching ways, Corbin and Sully was the very reason that Jack has had this job as long as he had. For me, its to late for him to try and find another Corbin or Sully. For me he has proven to me beyond any doubt, he can't win without a Corbin or Sully type assistants. Like I said, I'm over it with a Jack Leg as our BB coach. Hit them TD buttons, but I personally believe I've spoken the truth about our HC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So where is your complaint about the hit and run in the 9th

Mar 31, 2015, 10:05 PM

gutsy call to wipe off the sacrifice and get from 1st to 3rd on a hit and run.

Re: So where is your complaint about the hit and run in the 9th

Mar 31, 2015, 10:10 PM

Loved the hit and run there. Not even cause it worked, just because it was aggressive. What does that have to do with my point though?

Baseball 101

Mar 31, 2015, 10:07 PM

you DO NOT allow a double down the line at that point in the game. jackleg does it over and over.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,171
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic