Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My wife has been driving me crazy to renovate our house
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 2,363

My wife has been driving me crazy to renovate our house

Mar 31, 2015, 8:50 AM

new kitchen....new flooring....new appliances...windows...furniture....

I just decided to go cheap...I hope she's happy with what I added....I've been working hard while she was out of town...

photo Handrail.jpg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all of that for $63mil? did the fed do the work?

Mar 31, 2015, 8:56 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63M.....$6.30 at home depot....who's counting.....***

Mar 31, 2015, 8:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep, some people don't count it, they weigh it then bale it.

Mar 31, 2015, 9:00 AM

it's good to be you.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm putting in handrails everywhere....got them beside the

Mar 31, 2015, 9:02 AM

toilet....bed.....couch.....front steps....garage....this is going to the handrail capital of the world outside of LJ.....now I still have the old roof....appliances are on their last leg...carpet is bit worn....but hey....I've got new handrails.....let's party...

appliances? who needs those if someone slips & falls...

Mar 31, 2015, 9:07 AM

safety first.

exactly....we don't need new fancy stuff/arena......

Mar 31, 2015, 9:08 AM

oooops...let that slip I'm talking about LJ when I'm really talking about my house....safety first....we need new handrails

no.

Mar 31, 2015, 9:12 AM

really?

:)

plenty of new coming from what i've seen, maybe not as much as some would like?

really need to watch myself......

Mar 31, 2015, 9:13 AM

;)

haha, i'd likes the basketball & baseball to knot be young

Mar 31, 2015, 9:19 AM

any longer...

Did someone say "slips & falls"?

Mar 31, 2015, 9:09 AM [ in reply to appliances? who needs those if someone slips & falls... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

exactly....new appliances aren't going to keep that guy away***

Mar 31, 2015, 9:11 AM

nice shoes.

Mar 31, 2015, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Did someone say "slips & falls"? ]

buy those new?

haha, mornin dood.

we've got a legal discussion going on down the bored; i don't know why i'm ever amazed at this grump's place, yet still...

back to slips & falls, maybe newb will finally get lucky?

Nope, Goodwill...$1.50***

Mar 31, 2015, 12:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That sure is a lot of...

Mar 31, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Did someone say "slips & falls"? ]

tan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

A nice tan suit helps keep me

Mar 31, 2015, 12:05 PM

feeling cooler while I'm running down the street

Re: appliances? who needs those if someone slips & falls...

Mar 31, 2015, 9:16 AM [ in reply to appliances? who needs those if someone slips & falls... ]

It would have a lot cheaper to just put an over sized pillow at the bottom to land on!!!:)

now there is a smart man....value engineering in play

Mar 31, 2015, 9:17 AM

again....we could simply put pillows in the current LJ and just move forward with life

Nice job. 2012 just finished up a little DIY project too...***

Mar 31, 2015, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

no cats allowed over here....might damage my fancy handrails***

Mar 31, 2015, 9:06 AM

That actually really looks like him haha***

Mar 31, 2015, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Nice job. 2012 just finished up a little DIY project too...*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

is a him without "his" really a him?

Mar 31, 2015, 10:44 AM

i'll hang up and listen.

You saying we should get

Mar 31, 2015, 10:45 AM

Bruce Jenner's input on this first?

Oh boy

maybe, bruce was a thoroughbred now on his way to gelding...

Mar 31, 2015, 10:47 AM

maybe he'd have some kind werds of support for the yet to be named?

Re: Nice job. 2012 just finished up a little DIY project too...***

Mar 31, 2015, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Nice job. 2012 just finished up a little DIY project too...*** ]

Wait till the raccoons find this find this nice portal to the cat food. And... FYI... they will just blast through that latch.

Voice of experience? Yes. Fortunately the pet door was just to a screened in porch.

Those cat doors aren't easy to install.

Mar 31, 2015, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Nice job. 2012 just finished up a little DIY project too...*** ]

You have to jigsaw the whole in the door after it is off the hinges.

Newb must be extremely handy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I need to let you start handling my negotiations for me....

Mar 31, 2015, 9:07 AM

At the urging of my wife, I just finished renovating the master bathroom and kitchen in our house and when I say "I", I mean I actually did ALL OF THE WORK myself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

you don't need new bathrooms.....

Mar 31, 2015, 9:09 AM

just ask DRad....new handrails are the new kitchen renovation trend...I can see it now....I might start a show on HGTV......Handrails R In.....kind of catchy.....DRad is hosting with me....we're going to go to old buildings all over the southeast and put in handrails....

Re: My wife has been driving me crazy to renovate our house

Mar 31, 2015, 9:12 AM

What did you add, an upstairs?

Hey that looks really good! But I do have a question

Mar 31, 2015, 10:41 AM

why aren't the pics of the wife loading for me?

;)

are you hoping

Mar 31, 2015, 10:43 AM

to exchange fashion ideas?

shakin' it still...

Mar 31, 2015, 12:16 PM

look at me, I have stairs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't get it-is it the light Orange paint on stairway wall?

Mar 31, 2015, 1:59 PM

I know..stupid is, stupid does! GoTiGERS^

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2015, 2:17 PM

Wow that looks completely different I can tell you didnt cut the budget at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 33
| visibility 2,363
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic