Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Jameis Winston is a victim of character assassination...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

"Jameis Winston is a victim of character assassination...

Mar 30, 2015, 11:34 AM

by the media." --Jimbo Fisher

Jimbo just got grilled by Stephen A. Smith for being an enabler and ill preparing a young man for the future by blaming all of his actions on the media.

Any comments?

Sorry if this is Germans.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Ji9mbo knows his defense of JW

Mar 30, 2015, 11:43 AM

will draw all the "troublesome" 4-5 star players to him. It's a decision he's made to succeed,glad Dabo is our coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ji9mbo knows his defense of JW

Mar 30, 2015, 2:22 PM

One quick question regarding Jameis......what character? You can't assissinate something that doesn't exist! Hope he is a huge flop in the NFL he goes to prison, broke! Hate that idiot!

Winston was basically the one that asassinated his character

Mar 30, 2015, 11:48 AM

The media was just using him to make money and he played
right into their hands. All they had to do was wait on
him to do something stupid so they could sensationalize
it and blow it out of proportion and us haters could hate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winston was basically the one that asassinated his character

Mar 30, 2015, 11:55 AM

why do we care about jimbo, fsu, winston or how the program is run? mainly because they have beat us two years in a row with winston and without him. had we won it would not even matter. just be glad we have who we have running our program and how it is run. hopefully we can beat them this year and win the acc title. i am fairly sure fsu does not care how or what we do with our program.

Mar 30, 2015, 12:01 PM

I agree. Winston did it to himself but Jumbo also protected him. Also, anything Steven A. Smith has to say, I am totally uninterested. He has proven to have racist comments but talks about race all the time. Most people know what the A. in his name stands for. One of the most annoying voices and personalities on the air.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2015, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Winston was basically the one that asassinated his character ]

Never in my lifetime did I ever think I would agree w/ Steven A$$hole Smith but here we are .

Tell 'em leadcoot

Mar 30, 2015, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Winston was basically the one that asassinated his character ]

Mar 30, 2015, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Winston was basically the one that asassinated his character ]

Coots need not reply until you actually matter in the grand scheme of things lol

Somewhat agree.....

Mar 30, 2015, 12:35 PM

He seems like he has pulled it together. The crab leg jokes just don't have the same gravitas they used to.

If he was a Clemson frat boy and did the same stuff half

Mar 30, 2015, 12:35 PM

of this board would probably be defending him.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on Tnet defend

Mar 30, 2015, 12:43 PM

sexual assault.....but if someone did, they would certainly be in the very tiny minority.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

O.o

Mar 30, 2015, 8:40 PM [ in reply to If he was a Clemson frat boy and did the same stuff half ]

Really? You understand what he did right? Not just the accusation of sexual assault. We are talking about the destruction and theft of property. Perhaps you could find a way to defend that but don't drag TNET down to your level.

Re: O.o

Mar 30, 2015, 9:00 PM

Desctruction of property? C'mon man

Did the media really blow it out of proportion?

Mar 30, 2015, 12:52 PM

Jameis was doing what they were reporting. Now, his coach is basically saying it is OK--just blame the media. I'm not a big fan of Stephen A. Smith, but he got it right this time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Here it is(link)

Mar 30, 2015, 12:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAnPBeNn1BY

Re: "Jameis Winston is a victim of character assassination...

Mar 30, 2015, 1:03 PM

I can't side with Jimbo or Stephen A...both are too unlikable.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2015, 1:28 PM

Actually there was a fair bit of stuff out there the media didn't touch because it would have gotten them defamation or slander suits. But the media usually knows a lot more than they can report.

Winston is apparently a very, very charismatic guy, a real man's man, a leader on and off the field, all that. There also seems to be some distinct red-flag indicators he's got a major problem with women. There's more than a few folks at FSU who were apparently "very concerned about the way Mr. Winston seems to operate"...the woman who sued him and accused him of rape was - and I'm couching this carefully - not the first he had some, uhm, questionable contacts with.

Personally I wouldn't touch him in the NFL draft. I do think he's a potential franchise QB, and I think he's the best QB in the draft, but however much Jimbo defends him...he could also barely handle him on the field. I lost track of the number of times Jimbo would be there on the sidelines arguing with him - and nobody could handle him off the field. Winston's behaving himself now - publicly - because there's $100+ million on the line and he's a smart guy - you do not get the grades he got, be the passing QB he was (there are no dumb great passers, and he's a great passer), and get admitted into Stanford without being a really bright guy. I also think he's got an ego that makes pre-prison Michael Vick look grounded and I think it would likely take something similar to get his head glued back on straight. It's really not even his fault. When has Winston ever heard the word "no"?

Mar 31, 2015, 1:04 AM

I think he heard it once but didn't listen to her either...

Maybe Jameis is projecting the character of his coach

Mar 30, 2015, 1:21 PM

Blaming the media and using the 20 year old excuse is old.

It will happen again at fsu and they will be caught. It will be worse than Jameis.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winston assassinated his own character

Mar 30, 2015, 1:34 PM

Self-inflicted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

AGREE - SELF-INFLICTED!***

Mar 30, 2015, 3:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2015, 2:13 PM

Everything said about Jameis Winston, he done to himself. There was no DOUBT that JW'S full intentions was to STEAL the crabs from the grocery store. When a person is planing on buying what they have, they go to the check out counter and pay for what they have. They don't walk up and down the aisles without stopping and looking for items to purchase. JW walk up and down the aisles waiting for the right time to make his move out the door just as JW did according to the video. The BS that he forgot to pay bc fans was distracting him was just BS!!!

Jameis Winston and his buddies shooting out windows and destroying other folks property was just another incident of JW being out of control and doing what JW wants to do without any respect of other folks and their property!!!

Jameis Winston standing on a table outside on the field at FSU and yelling out with a mega phone, 'F--k her right in the p---y' was just another incident of JW being grossly disrespectful toward every female within hearing distance. And JW being the out of control thug that he is, doing just what JW wants to do!!!

Jameis Winston was accused of rape at a party where alcohol was plentiful and being abused by most of the young people there. A young girl that had way to much to drink says that Jameis Winston raped her while she was going in and out of consciousness. With everything else that has been proven that JW has done with stealing from the grocery store, disrespecting other folks property by destroying it, publically disrespecting every female in hearing distance on FSU campus. Yes I believe he did rape the young girl with her being in and out of consciousness and begging JW to stop and get off of her. But JW continued ###### her with his pathetic thug friends cheering him on to continue screwing/###### the girl while they were filming it on a cell phone. When the girl went to the police, they thought it would be best if they deleted their rape video bc they knew it would prove it was a rape and not consensual sex as they were telling it to protect their thug friend, Jameis Winston/star QB. There is a difference in enjoying consensual sex, and trying to get someone off of them bc they are being raped, and I believe the video showed she was being raped. I personally believe if the girl would have been lying about being raped, she would have let it go after knowing the police wasn't going to do anything bc she was accusing their star QB Jameis Winston of ###### her. But she didn't let it go even with people harassing her and accusing her of being a liar bc it was Jameis Winston she was accusing. Even today, she is still pushing for JW to be punished for what he done to her. It can't be money she was after at first, bc if the police would have done their job, there wouldn't be any money bc JW would be in prison, and surely not an NFL draft pick. I pray that she wins her law suit against JW, and the court awards her every dime he gets from his NFL contract for a long time. Just bc a girl or a woman is passing out drunk, it shouldn't mean that its OK to rape them, even if you are a Heisman QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2015, 9:12 PM

How do you spell?
Bull Shi#

Re: "Jameis Winston is a victim of character assassination...***

Mar 30, 2015, 9:12 PM

Winston brought it all upon himself. And yes, Jimbo IS an

Mar 31, 2015, 10:58 AM

enabler. Of course in today's liberal utopian world of entitlement and no responsibility for one's own actions, its the media's fault. smh.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic